• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: What do you mean the scale is changing?

I see it moreso as it's a rage boost because he just got pissed off and his power went higher and I think Charla just thought he was holding back. Could be that too though.

it’s also like the safest assumption to say he is going all out. It’s what characters tend to do when they get mad as well or probably more accurately desperate. To me he just used all the power he possessed.

If the general consensus still appears to be that Zagred > Demon Licht, I'm okay with leaving it that way, given that I'm not the most invested person in this in the world. My mindset is simply that there's too many factors at play.

Past Lumiere and Past Licht would still be downgraded though.

Back