• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover : Ryuya Ryudo scaling ap and power and capacity.

Fwyzzverse

Username Only
In order to scale Ryuya Ryudo I'm going to base myself on chapter 343 and 352.

But first we'll take a look at the notional facts given by the two characters.

I'll take the Moon-level Asta with Partial Devil Union ( [35,64 Exatons] stronger than before. Comparable to Dark-Cloaked Black Musha Ichika ), up to Small Planet level with Zetten ( [712.8 Exatons] Can increase his Ki up to 20x and convert it into anti-magic power).

We have Ryuya Ryudo stopping an attack by Asta zetten in the form of a demonic union, and we see that he stops it with his arm while absorbing the blow directly, but he also stops Ichika zetten by force.

black-clover-343-12.jpg
how-was-he-able-to-do-this-v0-gyg0zo1u64ka1.webp

As we know, AP goes hand in hand with durability: for example, if X is Low 5-B and he attacks B and B completely resists his attack, then he should have a body strong enough to resist the attack and not break completely.

As for the esu, this does not change for this exploit, since the energy output is shared with the ap in this case.
So, logically, if B can resist X in terms of ap, then it will be relativisent to X.
The relevant hax can be found on the Black Clover Wiki, and the one that's going to be intrinsic to us is Tengentsu.

Here is my conclusion :
  • AP: Moon-level, small planet (He's strong enough to stop Asta and Liebe's sword thrust in Unite and Ichika Yami's hand in Dark Cloaked Black Warrior, being at [712.8 Exatons]). Asta with Partial Devil Union ( [35,64 Exatons] stronger than before. Comparable to Dark-Cloaked Black Musha Ichika ), up to Small Planet level with Zetten ( [712.8 Exatons] Can increase his Ki up to 20x and convert it into anti-magic power).
Powers and Abilities :
  • Hax: Enhanced sight, Power reading, Extrasensory perception.
  • Precognition (can anticipate the opponent's every move and warn team-mates).
  • Superhuman physical characteristics
  • Acrobatics
  • Martial arts: (Ryuya masters Taijutsu)
  • Master Swordsman: (Ryuya masters Kenjutsu, As Shogun of the Hino country and former rival of Yosuga Musyogatake, the strongest member of the Ryuzen Seven, Ryuya is an extremely talented swordsman.)

So I'll leave you to debate and discuss this, and I won't hesitate to add stuff or make regular changes.

Agree :

Neutral :

Disagree : Zeinx,

Last edited:
Oh my lord 😭
why dont you double it? because it was right in the middle of asta and ichika's zetten clash? but then again, I heard that asta chooses what to and what not to cut. I'm following for now

Oh my lord 😭
why dont you double it? because it was right in the middle of asta and ichika's zetten clash? but then again, I heard that asta chooses what to and what not to cut. I'm following for now
What do you mean by doubled? And I don't know why you're talking about Asta choosing what to cut, so please devellop this.

What do you mean by doubled? And I don't know why you're talking about Asta choosing what to cut, so please devellop this.
2 zetten's that he tanked; one from Asta and one from ichika that was about to land before he stood in to stop it. (712.8 exatons X 2)

I then said later on the it was stated that Asta had the ability to not cut allies in battle so we need to take these 2 points into consideration.

So I'm following

2 zetten's that he tanked; one from Asta and one from ichika that was about to land before he stood in to stop it. (712.8 exatons X 2)

I then said later on the it was stated that Asta had the ability to not cut allies in battle so we need to take these 2 points into consideration.

So I'm following
Doubling the ap of ryuya because it cashes in two zetten of fairly large exatons equivalent to small planets doesn't work this way.

example: A takes the attack of B and C which are universal+, is A going to be low multiversal because he takes two universal+ attacks? no low for Exatons it remains the same logic.

The fact that Asta can't cut the allies doesn't change a thing, the intrinsic thing to take into account is the fact that Ryuya has cashed in on Asta's zetten attack.

Then we see that he interposed himself by catching them unawares and that he was at full strength, so your remarks aren't really interesting or essential.

Last edited:
Doubling the ap of ryuya because it cashes in two zetten of fairly large exatons equivalent to small planets doesn't work this way.

example: A takes the attack of B and C which are universal+, is A going to be low multiversal because he takes two universal+ attacks? no low for Exatons it remains the same logic.

The fact that Asta can't cut the allies doesn't change a thing, the intrinsic thing to take into account is the fact that Ryuya has cashed in on Asta's zetten attack.

Then we see that he interposed himself by catching them unawares and that he was at full strength, so your remarks aren't really interesting or essential.
1. Explain why the logic doesn't work. You've not rlly answered the question but just repeated yourself.

2. Don't think they have an excuse for being caught unaware by Ryuya. I'm sure you don't need to be reminded that both clashing characters can sense ki.

3. Why don't you focus your efforts on creating a page for Ryuya first before you dive head first into a CRT about the character I'm question.

1. Explain why the logic doesn't work. You've not rlly answered the question but just repeated yourself.
Your logic simply doesn't work, for the simple reason that we can't add two equal values together, because an insignificant character cashes in on these two notional values. Example I've shown you with "A" but you've got a comprehension problem.
2. Don't think they have an excuse for being caught unaware by Ryuya. I'm sure you don't need to be reminded that both clashing characters can sense ki.
Asta and Yami can relatively sense the KI, but that doesn't stop them from being caught unawares and in a hurry by other characters in the verse. This therefore applies to Asta and Ichika at this point, especially as each time the perception of the KI is used, the author demonstrates this verbatim with an intrinsic panel.
3. Why don't you focus your efforts on creating a page for Ryuya first before you dive head first into a CRT about the character I'm question.
Concerning the creation page for ryuya, it's in my plans, but at the moment I don't have the time, so I'll do it next week when the holidays start in France.

It doesn't work coz asta is tanking each blast with the durability on different points on his body. It's like if 2 people punch you one on your left chest and one on your right. You won't scale to the 2 punches coz different parts of your body took the energy

20231216_185957.jpg
d8562608-960c-4e6e-b289-61aa7f17cc2d.jpg

Your logic simply doesn't work, for the simple reason that we can't add two equal values together, because an insignificant character cashes in on these two notional values. Example I've shown you with "A" but you've got a comprehension problem.

Asta and Yami can relatively sense the KI, but that doesn't stop them from being caught unawares and in a hurry by other characters in the verse. This therefore applies to Asta and Ichika at this point, especially as each time the perception of the KI is used, the author demonstrates this verbatim with an intrinsic panel.

Concerning the creation page for ryuya, it's in my plans, but at the moment I don't have the time, so I'll do it next week when the holidays start in France.
I'm sure I don't need to show you the panel of Ryuya grabbing Ichika's arm. Yeah, this isn't going to be a feat at all that our goat Ryuya is living up to. Just to spite your dumbass, I'm going to disagree and because you're a "comprehensive genius", I'm sure these panels can tell you what you need.

Again, put me on disagree.

It doesn't work coz asta is tanking each blast with the durability on different points on his body. It's like if 2 people punch you one on your left chest and one on your right. You won't scale to the 2 punches coz different parts of your body took the energy
That is unironically a better explanation than the wank stain above you explained. I appreciate it.

I don't really understand, or even care for the crt but I'll say this

False equivalence. Being stronger than two Low 2-Cs doesn't make you 2-C since you can't reach that tier just by being twice as strong as a Low 2-C.

Now, Ryuya doesn't scale to the sum of the 2 strikes because they hit different spots of his body

I don't really understand, or even care for the crt but I'll say this

False equivalence. Being stronger than two Low 2-Cs doesn't make you 2-C since you can't reach that tier just by being twice as strong as a Low 2-C.

Now, Ryuya doesn't scale to the sum of the 2 strikes because they hit different spots of his body
You have not really understood my example already because I am not talking about superiority but about relativity through durability to the AP. Furthermore regarding the example with the tiers Low 2-C and 2-C you misinterpreted it. What I infer is the fact that receiving two low 2-C attacks does not make 2-C the third above because it does not work that way and this example is used to explain to Joshy that even with the values of let's exate we cannot quantify this way. I particularly made the effort to read the durability page and I don't see where it is specified that the character must be hit in the same place unless you have something concerning this? but I take it that you disagree with the CRT?

You have not really understood my example already because I am not talking about superiority but about relativity through durability to the AP. Furthermore regarding the example with the tiers Low 2-C and 2-C you misinterpreted it. What I infer is the fact that receiving two low 2-C attacks does not make 2-C the third above because it does not work that way and this example is used to explain to Joshy that even with the values of let's exate we cannot quantify this way. I particularly made the effort to read the durability page and I don't see where it is specified that the character must be hit in the same place unless you have something concerning this? but I take it that you disagree with the CRT?
Combo attacks. And even then, combo attacks wouldn't automatically equal double the AP. It would be higher, but it wouldn't be a 1+1

Combo attacks. And even then, combo attacks wouldn't automatically equal double the AP. It would be higher, but it wouldn't be a 1+1
Okok I will try to find out and see about it with senior members and surely take your opinion into account.

Okok I will try to find out and see about it with senior members and surely take your opinion into account.
It doesn't apply here because ichika and Asta aren't performing a combo. These are 2 attacks simultaneously on 2 separate places of the body.
But I'm sure you knew that already
But with your 2-c example, you've quite literally said nothing but it doesn't work that way as a way to infer that it doesn't work that way. It's not much of an explanation.

Back