• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: Devil's Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here he just says a body. Hence why I asked for official scans as those have precedence over fanlations. But it seems like officials haven't caught up yet.

EDIT: Actually, here's the official scan, he says nothing about it being New. https://ww4.readblackclover.com/chapter/black-clover-chapter-207/

That grimoire was taken by Asta's demon, not him. Also he is using the Grimoire for underworld's spell:

And yet again I said jack about him specifically needing Asta's Grimoire.

It's not..

Yes it is considering your playing off of "you said create instead of regenerate". And yes creating a new body is a form of regen as well, it's what Sasuke, Orochimaru's and Kabuto's Limited Mid-High comes from. So playing at semantics was pointless.

Yet the place where is the Heart was destroyed too and we see nothing

>Heart was destroyed

>Blatantly see Heart floating as he makes a mouth on it and says "Heal".

And I hope you're not trying to refer to when they finally killed him because

And why did his heart survived if his entire body was erased?

^ Your previous comment is blatantly reffering to when Licht attacked him.

Hst master said:
And here he just says a body.

So? That still doesn't mean it's HIS body

And yet again I said jack about him specifically needing Asta's Grimoire.

He isn't "summoning spells from the Underworld" dude. He literally only needs a grimoire to fully use his own magic and hiding in one is to bid his time.

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/205/page/10

So why did you posted that link? 1. In it, the devil doesn't say anything you said 2. He didn't have a grimoire yet

Yes it is considering your playing off of "you said create instead of regenerate". And yes creating a new body is a form of regen as well, it's what Sasuke, Orochimaru's and Kabuto's Limited Mid-High comes from. So playing at semantics was pointless.

They are recreating their body. The devil doesn't have one to start with..

>Heart was destroyed

>Blatantly see Heart floating as he makes a mouth on it and says "Heal".

Your previous comment is blatantly reffering to when Licht attacked him.

So...?

https://ww4.readblackclover.com/chapter/black-clover-chapter-196/

Has him blatantly saying he's drawing it out from the underworld. He's not creating one and you've again brought no proof.

So why did you posted that link? 1. In it, the devil doesn't say anything you said 2. He didn't have a grimoire yet

He's literally going for the grimoire before Secre stops him.

His body is in the Underworld. Simply repeating this with no backing is not gonna make it true.

So...?

So you're trying to say his heart was destroyed and he just "lol regened" when we know for a fact that's not the case.

Hst master said:

https://ww4.readblackclover.com/chapter/black-clover-chapter-196/

Has him blatantly saying he's drawing it out from the underworld. He's not creating one and you've again brought no proof.

And in the exact same chapter he says the body is still imperfect. Yeah... you don't have anything concrete either, do you? And when did I said that he created it by himself again?

He's literally going for the grimoire before Secre stops him.

And again, this grimoire is already taken...

His body is in the Underworld. Simply repeating this with no backing is not gonna make it true.

Totally not like you've done this...Being from the underworld doesn't mean it's his body. Simply repeating this with no backing is not gonna make it true

So you're trying to say his heart was destroyed and he just "lol regened" when we know for a fact that's not the case.

>His body was destroyed

>There is nothing left where the devil was

>A Black aura suddenly appears

>The heart appears. He heals himself

>The dark aura disappears

How do you not understand?
Anyways, I'm gonna sleep

And in the exact same chapter he says the body is still imperfect. Yeah... you don't have anything concrete either, do you? And when did I said that he created it by himself again?

He created this body with Yuno's pendant.

• Cough* And also saying it's imperfect =/= creating it. The dude hasn't been in his body for centuries or longer. And he says and I quote "To draw what they desire from the Underworld".
And again, this grimoire is already taken...

Not at that point. At that point Licht's Grimoire just gained 5 Clovers. To say that the Anti Magic Demon was already in there is unfounded with zero proof. again.

Totally not like you've done this...Being from the underworld doesn't mean it's his body. Simply repeating this with no backing is not gonna make it true

>Being from the Underworld doesn't mean it's his body

>Demons are from the Underworld and Physically can't exist in the Human world without their body being summoned from it.

And unlike you I have. You simply are replacing it with saying that he created with no proof.

>His body was destroyed

>There is nothing left where the devil was

>A Black aura suddenly appears

>The heart appears. He heals himself

>The dark aura disappears

How do you not understand?

>Dark Aura

......dude that's literally just outside. It was the result of Licht's attack blowing a hole outside. It's still there the entire time.

https://ww4.readblackclover.com/chapter/black-clover-chapter-208/

This will apparently not lead anywhere. Is it fine if I close the thread?

I don't think there is enough evidence of right now besides just one panel that shows his whole body being vaporized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back