• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

black bulls, VS seven tealy sins (nanatsuno taisai)

I said OVERALL, which I think you didn't take consideration of and I never said anything about Dura and AP, in that statement. Blitz with the hax would stop characters like mel. Read above and counter every arguement (from other people) that has not already been countered and state why then I may reconsider about changing my opinion.

CyborgSakumo said:
You want longer travel time fine,
https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_Black_Clover_156 page 10-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-wube3m2NE 1.22-1.37

Asta travels from the bottom of the floor to their fight in time to combo with Yuno who's combat speed is FTL

Edit: If anyone's wondering why I decided to give the video for it too, because it's episode 100, and it's clearer in the anime.
That is laughable, Merlin's BFR range is several miles away, I don't see any BB characters crossing that distance at FTL, not even once.

RicardoSama said:
I said OVERALL, which I think you didn't take consideration of and I never said anything about Dura and AP, in that statement.
Blitz with the hax would stop characters like mel. Read above and counter every arguement (from other people) that has not already been countered and state why then I may reconsider about changing my opinion.
There isn't any hax that will work on Mel unless you wanna play the NFL, he is High 6-B and their tiers are far lower and only Hax working against him is durability negation which is useless because he can regenerate anyway

CyborgSakumo said:
Wait there's more asta in base outpaces Mereleona who's attack speed is definitely FTL,
https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_Black_Clover_146 page 12-14.

Asta is on the ledge behind her , and mereleona is attacking someone who's airborne, and the character in question even states 'such speed in movement'. Asta is FTL in all aspects deal with it,
I don't see miles distance tho. Do you know what travel speed is?

Dooyo said:
CyborgSakumo said:

Asta travels from the bottom of the floor to their fight in time to combo with Yuno who's combat speed is FTL

Edit: If anyone's wondering why I decided to give the video for it too, because it's episode 100, and it's clearer in the anime.
That is laughable, Merlin's BFR range is several miles away, I don't see any BB characters crossing that distance at FTL, not even once.
So you just ignored the evidence where I show the characters clearly have FTL travel speed and movement speed ok.

Merlin's teleportation speed is MHS+ , asta moves at FTL speed she can't teleport him.

Also since you clearly don't know what travel speed is it's moving from point a to b in a certain amount of time. I showed you multiple scans of asta doing that. Asta is FTL deal with it.

MindControl116 said:
As of right now, the Black Bulls would defeat the Seven Deadly Sins fairly easily. For one, the Black Bulls have double the number of members than the Seven Deadly sins, so while each member of the Sins has higher AP than any member of the Black Bulls, the combined AP of the Black Bulls is comparable, possibly higher. The Black Bulls have FTL reactions and Asta has debatably FTL+ combat and movement speed, while the Sins have relativistic+ at best. Finral can BFR Merlin before she BFRs anyone else because of this massive speed difference, not to mention that Merlin would not be able to successfully BFR Finral anyway due to Fate Manipulation. Even if she did, Finral can insta-teleport back.

The Black Bulls are completely invulnerable to all attacks due to Vanessa's Fate Manipulation. Her cat Rouge can only be dispelled if Vanessa runs out of mana, but this could never as long as Charmy was present. Hence Merlin would need to BFR Charmy successfully, but as I already mentioned, Finral BFRs Merlin via spell spam, since he blitzes her. Otherwise, Charmy needs to die or be rendered unconscious in order for Vanessa to run out of mana, and unless Vanessa runs out of mana, the Black Bulls are completely invulnerable. Charmy cannot be killed or be rendered unconscious because of Vanessa, and Vanessa cannot run out of mana and be stopped because of Charmy.

Guys, how do the Seven Deadly Sins win? Do you see that they have no achievable winning condition against the Black Bulls? The very worst possible outcome for the Black Bulls is a tie/draw, and this is assuming the Black Bulls are unable to finish off the sins, which is absolutely false. Even if take away 11 of the Black Bulls members, the trio of Vanessa, Charmy, and Finral, BY THEMSELVES, can take on the entirety of the Seven Deadly Sins, and they'll still stand undefeated. Yes, the Seven Deadly Sins have the AP and Durability advantage, but the Finral-Vanessa-Charmy hax combination, plus the fact that they can blitz the Seven Deadly Sins, makes them unstoppable, and it renders AP irrelevant. Meliodas himself cannot do so much as even touch them. Even with AOE attacks, the Black Bulls are still protected by Vanessa's magic.

Now, I claimed the Black Bulls can finish off the Seven Deadly Sins. How? Captain Yami has durability negation abilities, namely, Dimensional Slash, and its more powerful, faster variant, Dimensional Slash: Equinox. As it negates durability, this attack will K.O. Diane, King, Ban, and Escanor. Meliodas has Mid Regen, though, and he has 7 hearts, so this would not do any significant harm to him, and Merlin is effectively immortal. Merlin will be BFR'd for most of the battle, though, so this is irrelevant. I honestly do not know if Gowther can be K.O'ed, but it is unclear if Dimensional Slash is sufficient. However, Nero and Asta have magic negating abilities, meaning they can turn Gowther back to his doll form, rendering him irrelevant. The only one who could possibly survive in this battle is Meliodas, whom will be difficult to finish off. The Black Bulls would have to destroy all his 7 hearts at once, but if there are 14 members, this is completely feasible, seeing as to how the hearts themselves are not very durable. For instance, Gauche can use mirror double, and then both doubles can use Mirror Brigade on Asta and Yami. Then 10 Astas and 10 Yamis would blitz poor boi Meliodas. Once Meliodas is dead, Finral can stop BFR'ing Merlin, and then they could kill her however they desire to do so, especially because Asta nullifies magic.

The Black Bulls might have a hard time winning, but they can never lose.

Counter this

Epsilon R said:
"1- You are the one who doesnt understand. The cat neads to touch someone to change its fate, there are seven sins fighting, it simply cant touch everyone. If King and Ban use AoE attacks at the same time the cat would need to touch both of them to negate all the attacks, but thats imposible. Vanessa`s greatest weakness is facing multiple opponents, at least until she learns to make multiple Rouges."

1- Rouge doesn't need to touch the opponent to change fate, she passively changes it

And even if the sins manage to hit the bulls with their attacks, Rouge prevents that

"2- Rouge CAN be dispeled. Magic Negation is not ofensive magic in any definition, is either support or defensive magic. You work on the assumption that Charmy wont be defeated, but she can be killed while Rouge was negated or simply that Rouge failed to touch either Charmy or the one that killed her. I will remind you, there are seven sins fighting, Vanessa cant save all the fodder. Im not talking about BFRing Charmy, i said trap her inside Perfect Cube (teleportation doesnt work inside perfect cube, so Finral is useless here). Again with Asta, the guy needs contact and that wont happened with magic that was already negated as there is nothing to touch."

2- Asta has Passive Anti-Magic, and Rouge was unaffected by it. So nope, she can't be dispelled unless Vanessa runs out of mana. Also MindControl already explained that Asta doesn't need to touch the opponent. Burden of proof on you to prove that he actually needs to touch the opponent

"3- Nanatsu's top dogs are Country/Large Country, the only Country in the BB is Asta. You keep overlooking Vanessa's weakness, even without magic negation the Sins can win. Restrain some of the BB inside Perfect Cube (Finrals magic cant activate inside it) and attack many other BB members at the same time. Rouge needs to touch the attacker to negate the events, but if say, Ban and King attack each 5 of the weakest members at the same time Rouge can only save 5 out of 10, as she cant touch Ban and King at the same time."

3- Talk about AP? Ok. Out of the 7 sins, 3 of them are 6-C, 2 are 6-B and only the last 2 are High 6-B with one of them only for a minute before he dies.

Out of the Bulls, 5 of them are Low 6-B with one of them (Luck) blitzing as soon as the match starts even with speed equal. Needless to say Merlin/Gowther/Diane would be one shot before they even react (And Luck would easily know Merlin would be the most troublesome).

And thats not even like Mel would be unkillable since Yami with Mana Zone and Dimension Slash can kill him

"4- Charmy can easily be restrained inside Perfect Cube here, after that you only need to force Vanessa to completely expend her mana."

4- What stops Charmy from eating Perfect Cube?

If all sins arguments are assuming they can bypass Rouge, then they don't even win despite their AP advantage.
This also

CyborgSakumo said:
Dooyo said:
CyborgSakumo said:

So you just ignored the evidence where I show the characters clearly have FTL travel speed and movement speed ok.
Merlin's teleportation speed is MHS+ , asta moves at FTL speed she can't teleport him.

Also since you clearly don't know what travel speed is it's moving from point a to b in a certain amount of time. I showed you multiple scans of asta doing that. Asta is FTL deal with it.
Also just to add to this point, asta doen't need to move miles(he totally can, I just proved it) he just needs to kill her before she casts the spell which has been dodged by MHS+ characters, asta is wayyyyy faster than galand. She'll be dead before she can say it.

MindControl116 said:
Okay, so Epsilon R covered most of Siegfried's arguments, so allow me to cover the rest for the sake of completeness.
It literally isn't impossible, and Epsilon R already provided scans, so I'm moving on.

Vanessa`s greatest weakness is facing multiple opponents, at least until she learns to make multiple Rouges. Vanessa's magic is far from perfect, and again, im not even mentioning magic negation abilities.

False. We have seen Vanessa face off multiple opponents before and win. Vanessa only has a few weaknesses.

1. She has no control over Rouge, so if one of her allies becomes possessed or mind-controlled, then she cannot attack her allies or stop them from hurting others who are not her allies per Rouge's knowledge, because Rouge will protect those mind-controlled allies from anyone anyway, even from Vanessa herself. However, this weakness is irrelevant, because Gowther is the only one capable of mind-controlling anybody, and this is assuming his spell hits the target. If it does hit the target, then Asta can negate it. 2. Red Thread of Fate is largely a defensive spell. Rouge is completely harmless, so the only way Red Thread of Fate can be used offensively is if Rouge touches an ally while Vanessa is wishing for a fate in which that ally succeeds in attacking the enemy. However, this weakness is irrelevant, because we do not need this spell to be offensive in this battle, it is already overpowered as it is. 3. Vanessa herself does not have infinite mana. However, this weakness is irrelevant, since Charmy is in the battlefield.

All 3 weaknesses are already compensated for, so there is no need for us to consider them any further.

Magic Negation is not ofensive magic in any definition, is either support or defensive magic.

No, that is false. You do not get to decide if magic negation is offensive or not, this depends on the specific verse. Magic negation in Black Clover is very explicitly offensive, and as such, Rouge sees all magic negation as offensive, regardless of whether it actually is offensive. Vanessa's own allies cannot dispel Rouge even if their intent is not offensive. only Vanessa can, by dropping the spell.

You work on the assumption that Charmy wont be defeated, but she can be killed while Rouge was negated or simply that Rouge failed to touch either Charmy or the one that killed her.

You work on the assumption that 1. The Sins are capable of blitzing Charmy. 2. That Charmy is too weak to defend herself. 3. That Rouge can be dispelled, even though there is no evidence for this. 4. That there is any lag between Vanessa dropping the spell and recasting it, even though no such lag exists. The Sins are not capable of blitzing anyone because speed is equalized, and because there are 12 other members they have to defend themselves from.

I will remind you, there are seven sins fighting, Vanessa cant save all the fodder.

1. I will remind you, there are 14 Black Bulls members. Yami, Henry, Zora, Asta, Noelle, Luck, Magma, Gauche, Grey, Gordon, Vanessa, Charmy, Finral, and Nero. 2. Charmy is no fodder. She has some of the highest AP feats of the entire Black Bulls.

Again with Asta, the guy needs contact and that wont happened with magic that was already negated as there is nothing to touch.

I already debunked this claim with the examples that I gave earlier in the thread.

You keep overlooking Vanessa's weakness, even without magic negation the Sins can win.

I am not overlooking her weaknesses, since I already talked about how the Black Bulls compensate for those. You are just not understanding how her spell works, since you keep making false claims that she cannot defend multiple people at once, even though this was already debunked with scans. Do not blame me for understanding the Black Clover series better than you do

Also, what makes you think YOU are not overlooking Merlin's or Meliodas' weaknesses? You are acting as though I am biased towards the Black Clover universe, even though this is false, as I love both NNT and Black Clover, and I should mention I am one of the seemingly few people who are not upset at the Revival of Chaos arc or who did not drop the series after the first fight against the Demon King. That is how devoted I am towards NNT. So, no, I am not biased here. I have not overlooked any weaknesses, and I have been very thorough with how Vanessa's spell works.

Restrain some of the BB inside Perfect Cube (Finrals magic cant activate inside it) and attack many other BB members at the same time. Rouge needs to touch the attacker to negate the events, but if say, Ban and King attack each 5 of the weakest members at the same time Rouge can only save 5 out of 10, as she cant touch Ban and King at the same time.

...what? First of all, there are 14 Black Bulls, not 10, and second of all, Perfect Cube is useless because Asta is there.

Meliodas and Escanor are above Dante,

There is no evidence for this.

Still, its irrelevant. Diane alone is more than enough to deal with the weakest members by one shotting them, this would end up consuming Vanessa's magic.

PPFT. Have you looked at Diane's AP? Go to her profile.

If all BB arguments will center around Vanessa's magic then they dont stand a chance. Its funny how you guys keep omitting her magic's weakness.

It's funny how you don't understand her weakness. And it's funny how you ignore that the Sins cannot blitz the Bulls, or that there are a whole 14 of them. Yami was able to hold his own against 3 fighters who were at least on the same AP level as him, and this was before the elves' invasion arc. He is not going to struggle in a fight where, mathematically, each Sin has to take care of 2 Bulls.

Also this

CyborgSakumo said:
Dooyo said:
CyborgSakumo said:

I am not ignoring anything, I make the difference between movement?combat speed, reaction speed and travel speed

They are all different, you want to simply them all into the same thing and it doesn't make sense.

If their travel speed were FTL, they will cross the planet in an instant, you realise that, don't you?

Or you want to ignore the laws of logic and physics lol.

yes, yes I do, and we've seen multiple times that these characters are fast enough to do that. I showed you multiple scans where asts travels long distances at FTL speed. Also asta doesn't even have to travel that long a distance he just needs to kill her/knock her out, before she casts the spell and we've seen MHS+ characters do so. Asta is FTL deal with it, I showed you multiple scans where asta moved long distances at FTL , so unless you think this battle is going to happen with the two parties on the other side of the Planet(which asta has been shown capabable of moving at speeds necessary to do so), asta can kill merlin far before she can activate teleport.

CyborgSakumo said:
CyborgSakumo said:
Dooyo said:
CyborgSakumo said:

Also just to add to this point, asta doen't need to move miles(he totally can, I just proved it) he just needs to kill her before she casts the spell which has been dodged by MHS+ characters, asta is wayyyyy faster than galand. She'll be dead before she can say it.
Just going to quote this again too.

That is laughable, Merlin's BFR range is several miles away, I don't see any BB characters crossing that distance at FTL, not even once.So you just ignored the evidence where I show the characters clearly have FTL travel speed and movement speed ok.

I am not ignoring anything, I make the difference between movement?combat speed, reaction speed and travel speed

They are all different, you want to simply them all into the same thing and it doesn't make sense.

If their travel speed were FTL, they will cross the planet in an instant, you realise that, don't you?

Then again it is a work of fiction

Thanks ricardo for pointing that out yes, the idea of something moving FTL in our world is absurd but in fiction it's totally plausible. asta is FTL accept it and move on.

CyborgSakumo said:
CyborgSakumo said:
Dooyo said:
CyborgSakumo said:

Lol no, she will be injured, not dead, she is low 6-B in durability

CyborgSakumo said:
Thanks ricardo for pointing that out yes, the idea of something moving FTL in our world is absurd but in fiction it's totally plausible. asta is FTL accept it and move on.
That is why we separate movement/combat speed, reaction speed and travel speed

To avoid that logical absurdity

RicardoSama said:

Then again it is a work of fiction

You use calc with laws of physics and mathematics in order to gauge a feat from a fiction verse.

Why not using logic up until the end?

Well no shit, They used calculations and got his speed, simple. I do not see FTL travel on asta page though Cyborg might wanna put up a CRT to get it on his page.

Nope she's 6-C read

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Merlin_(Nanatsu_no_Taizai)

Her perfect cube has low 6-B durability, but Asta negates with Anti-magic so it's not a factor.

Durability: Island level+ (Survived a serious attack from Zeldris, though his curse inducement defeated her. Her apprentice Vivia's attack was not able to scratch her). At most Small Country level with Perfect Cube

So you ignored the places where I showed asta clearly moving at FTL speed for an extended distance,do you want to say that. Asta is FTL please accept this and move on.

Ricardosama unless stated otherwise on vs battles , a characters combat speed, travel speed and reaction speed are the same. We don't add travel speed/combat speed unless it is clearly different than their normal speed.

Examples:Levi Ackerman's profile(combat speed), secre's profile(Attack speed), finral's profile(reaction speed), starfire's profile(flight speed),

asta is FTL all around.

Merlin's isn't instant it's slower than MHS+ character.

It's even stated on her profile that her weaknesses are.

Weaknesses: Merlin is sometimes too playful for her own good. Her magic has an extremely brief but exploitable casting time.

No shade to you bro, just making sure you know the facts.

CyborgSakumo said:
Nope she's 6-C read
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Merlin_(Nanatsu_no_Taizai)

Her perfect cube has low 6-B durability, but Asta negates with Anti-magic so it's not a factor.

Durability: Island level+ (Survived a serious attack from Zeldris, though his curse inducement defeated her. Her apprentice Vivia's attack was not able to scratch her). At most Small Country level with Perfect Cube

So you ignored the places where I showed asta clearly moving at FTL speed for an extended distance,do you want to say that. Asta is FTL please accept this and move on.

Ricardosama unless stated otherwise on vs battles , a characters combat speed, travel speed and reaction speed are the same. We don't add travel speed/combat speed unless it is clearly different than their normal speed.

Examples:Levi Ackerman's profile(combat speed), secre's profile(Attack speed), finral's profile(reaction speed), starfire's profile(flight speed),

asta is FTL all around.
Yeah, you are right on that one, that is assuming that he target her first before Ban's Hunter Fes him

RicardoSama said:
Speed as in combat would be FTL. Which is the term speed to combat speed
blitz either way
You are right, he is FTL and the fight start with 20 meters or 40 meters of each time facing each others

They get horribly blitzed but those with higher durability and Regenerationn like Mel are just fine

Thank you for finally admitting a point we're getting somewhere here.

So I bring up the above point.

Gauche clones Yami and secre(Identical in power)

Ban's hunter fest is negated by asta. (As evidenced by the point I referenced above)

Zora paralyzes gowther and Finral BFR's gowther.

Asta kills merlins ripping through her perfect cube like hot butter(she can't absolute cancel if she's dead and speed blitzed.)

Secre seals meliodas.

Yami's clone kills king.

Secre's clone seals ban.

Yami Dimension slashes escanor.

Noelle and Luck kill diane.

RicardoSama said:
But since they figure they cannot easily kill them, Finral BFR
Finral's BFR on the quicker characters like mel isn't easy to prove because it's unknown attack speed, it probably could because this verse is insanely fast, but its easier just to use secre who can seal and has FTL attack speed.

CyborgSakumo said:
Thank you for finally admitting a point we're getting somewhere here.
So I bring up the above point.

Gauche clones Yami and secre(Identical in power)

Ban's hunter fest is negated by asta. (As evidenced by the point I referenced above)

Zora paralyzes gowther and Finral BFR's gowther.

Asta kills merlins ripping through her perfect cube like hot butter(she can't absolute cancel if she's dead and speed blitzed.)

Secre seals meliodas.

Yami's clone kills king.

Secre's clone seals ban.

Yami Dimension slashes escanor.

Noelle and Luck kill diane.
My only problem with Asta hax nullifying Ban's hax is the fact that he need to use his sword which I say that he can't because of Ban's statistic reduction hax, but let's agree to disagree on that point since we were just running in circles.

Secre can't seal Meliodas because of NLF rules, you have to proves that she can seal someone with far higher tier than her which you can't, like me saying Mel can FC Galactus's beam or Goku's kamehama Universal level.

Same for Ban, sealing is subject to no limit fallacy otherwise you can say that she can seal a planetary character or beyond lol.

Agree, Yami kill Escanor, he is ironically not helpful because he lack hax abilities.

Agree with Diane.

Back