• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Adam Spoiler Thread

Time he made everything look slow motion is not worth calcing, it gets to around supersonic, although when he flies from Middle East to China would be worth calcing, also when he saved amon from that bullet.
It is, he saw his own lightning in slow motion, not only bullets, that should be at least Massively Hypersonic+ perception considering he uses real lightning

Considering that many bullets and his own lightning were perceived in his own perspective, it's probably gonna be faster than that.

I saw it yesterday and yeap, badass movie

My only disappointment was Doctor Fate, yeah he looked cool, cool powers and even cooler actor, but he was nerfed af and WHY DID THEY KILL KENT ? I know Fate is Nabu and anyone can wear that he choses can use the Helmet but Kent is my favorite, it's tragic to discard Brosnan that fast
This, this, THIS

That's the only problem I have with the movie, not enough Doctor Fate

Gonna ask this again here, Fate seems to have a strong crystal motif, his clones appear to be made of crystalline fractals and even break down in the form of small crystals when destroyed, same for some of his forcefields and the cages he tries to emprison Adam and Sabacc in also appear to be crystal like, is it enough to give him Crystal Manipulation?

IMG_20221024_183230_517.jpg

Not sure if it's worth anything, but according to the director, Fate was potentially capable of beating Sabbac by himself, but chose not to in order to save Hawkman, he also said that his powers were split during the fight due to his multitasking (maintaining the barrier and freeing Black Adam while fighting Sabbac). Couldn't this mean that Fate's capable of defeating Black Adam (given that Sabbac and Black Adam are somewhat evenly matched)?

Source

Not sure if it's worth anything, but according to the director, Fate was potentially capable of beating Sabbac by himself, but chose not to in order to save Hawkman, he also said that his powers were split during the fight due to his multitasking (maintaining the barrier and freeing Black Adam while fighting Sabbac). Couldn't this mean that Fate's capable of defeating Black Adam (given that Sabbac and Black Adam are somewhat evenly matched)?

Source
I think this could mean Fate just straight up scales instead of downscaling

Yeah, as much as I dislike it, Fate says Adam is too strong for the team to handle

It should be noted however that Fate is the one who clearly makes them struggle the hardest aside from each other, they're notably in great pain when he traps them into an ankh of energy so he probably scales anyway

Last edited:
Maybe something like this?
At Most Island level (Fought against Black Adam and Sabbac, but was overpowered on both ocassions) possibly higher (Would have been able to defeat Sabbac if he wasn't using his powers to keep up a forcefield and communicate with Black Adam at the same time)
Also the reasoning for higher would have to include the link the statement comes from of course

He did state that, at that moment, JSA wouldn't be able to defeat Sabbac, but out of the 4, Fate is no doubt the strongest one and should scale, even more if he indeed was nerfed by multitasking

The character will certainly return, although maybe not Kent, just another host for Nabu, but like I said, Brosnan shouldn't go that easy and that fast, he was perfect in the role. A prequel/origin story would be perfect aswell, but if I could decide, it would be a movie that explains his origin and brings him back for a big fight

What speed are we all agreeing on for black adam?
Probably either Relativistic from scaling to those who reacted to lightspeed HV due to scaling from Superman, or Relativistic+ from him perceiving his own lightning in slow motion

or Relativistic+ from him perceiving his own lightning in slow motion
Ignoring the other stuff still moving as well, Relativistic+ only works if he perceived lightning as standing still, not just in slow motion. In BA's perception, the lightning is still moving way faster than snail speed

Last edited:
Back