• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Adam Spoiler Thread

Stamina and LS and overall how to justify all of this so then I can put it on the blog.

Like I said, I think Adam should be made first for the scaling and after that we can make the rest (I'll be handling Adam and Fate)

Not tier related but friendly reminder that Sabacc existing means demons lords exist and are alive and well, the only good Gods like Zeus are dead and aside from the Egyptian pantheon who don't seem interested in doing that much, the only other god-like figure is the equally evil Darkseid. Oh, and Satan himself exists as well

I wrote this on my Fate blog

"Large Island level (Was able to harm Black Adam and Sabacc with his Magic, with his duplicates being able to restrain them and harm them physically and his spells causing them great pain. Would have potentially defeated Sabacc by himself if he didn't split his powers to save Hawkman)"
I also found this Insta convo with the director on Quora saying the same thing:-
main-qimg-20278ba196a44860163960cd6cf8b95c-pjlq

Yeah, that's the one.

As for it getting accepted, IDK, the vision doesn't imply anythjing about an overall increase in Adam's power level since then, so...
Eh, I'm not really sure. Personally, I'm not in full support of using this off-panel vision feat when there isn't much else to support it. But that's just me

Not to forget how long it took to get High 6-C applied just because we needed more Tier 6 feats

Last edited:
Okay so this is what I put on my blog for Fate

"Large Island level (Was able to harm Black Adam and Sabacc with his Magic, with his duplicates being able to restrain them and harm them physically and his spells causing them great pain. Would have potentially defeated Sabacc by himself if he didn't split his powers to save Hawkman), much higher at his prime (Had Fate been in his prime, he would have bullied Sabacc without moving a finger as he is supposed to deal with cosmic threats and planetary threats like Sabacc would have been trivial to him)"

Okay so this is what I put on my blog for Fate

"Large Island level (Was able to harm Black Adam and Sabacc with his Magic, with his duplicates being able to restrain them and harm them physically and his spells causing them great pain. Would have potentially defeated Sabacc by himself if he didn't split his powers to save Hawkman), much higher at his prime (Had Fate been in his prime, he would have bullied Sabacc without moving a finger as he is supposed to deal with cosmic threats and planetary threats like Sabacc would have been trivial to him)"
That last scan, where was it from?

Fate's duplicates were able to restrain Black Adam and Sabbac, so I guess his magic's Lifting Strength could scale to them

Doctor Fate does react to Black Adam's lightning, so he'd minimally be Massively Hypersonic or Massively Hypersonic+ (best to calc the feat though)
I'll put Massively Hypersonic speed on the blog for now just to complete it but yes, it should be calced asap. Also, we need to calc Adam's Lifting Strength since Fate and Sabacc would have the same and we need Adam to be completed first to make them

Powers I noted for Sabacc

As Ishamel (Likely 10-A for his tier): Expert Fighter, Expert Gunman, Social Influencing, Bilinguism (Arab and English), Occult Knowledge

As Sabacc: Blessed, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Low-Mid, regenerated from Hawkman impaling him with his axe and later a large pipe), Magic, Fire/Hellfire Manipulation, Energy Manipulation and Projection (Can generate beams of red hellish energy), Portal Creation and Summoning (Can open a portal to Hell and summon the legions of Hell from the Rock of Finality), Flight

Back