• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My god... there are other ways to defeat someone with reality warping. Is it that hard to understand. Reality warping can be used for tons of things, including ways of killing something without warping a thing out of existence.

Unoriginal Memes said:
My god... there are other ways to defeat someone with reality warping. Is it that hard to understand. Reality warping can be used for tons of things, including ways of killing something without warping a thing out of existence.
Bill's never killed someone with his reality warping. End of story.

He soulripped the entirety of the underground and eraaed all of humanity and everything else in the timeline.

First thing he has no interest in doing once becoming Asriel as it was a means to an end. Second thing was a side effect of an attack that's easily avoidable for Bill.

But Cal it's already added

I mean I'm still not convinced with a lot things with bill on this site but this has already been added. Why not put it in the removal thread if you don't think it's right

The real cal howard said:
First thing he has no interest in doing once becoming Asriel as it was a means to an end. Second thing was a side effect of an attack that's easily avoidable for Bill.
He has all the interest in erasing reality and going back to when chara was alive. Wanting to kill bill ain't changing that.

Like, you saying it's sheep fra's doean't mean much of anything. Asriel can null anything but madness manip done to him, and he can one-shot Bill's soul, rip it out and erase it.

The real cal howard said:
Mostly because I don't feel like I need to. I can handle this on my own and worse comes to worst, I'll do so.
Dude... Weekly got a lot of flack for doing the exact same thing.

you messed up! on bill's page there is an error. it says in notable losses "Asriel Dreemurr (Gravity falls) Asriel Dreemurr's profile" asriel is from undertale tho

At the very least, this should be inconclusive, as the winning conditions you provided for Asriel have been refuted. If Asriel absorbs Bill's soul, he'll just regenerate from his 2D mind. And if Asriel tries to use the Hyper Goner, Bill's precognition will let him know and he'll go to a different dimension and come back.

Unoriginal Memes said:
At the very least, this should be inconclusive, as the winning conditions you provided for Asriel have been refuted. If Asriel absorbs Bill's soul, he'll just regenerate from his 2D mind. And if Asriel tries to use the Hyper Goner, Bill's precognition will let him know and he'll go to a different dimension and come back.
First of all, bis precog was never combat aplicable. Secondly, if he takes his soul he'll have all of his powers, and then just stop weirdmageddon, without which Bill would be stuck as an 11-A.

Dragopentling said:
Gosh, even Zarc one-shots this guy with his eyes closed.
Dude, I get that there are many 2-Cs stronger than Z-ARC, but he is far from being as weak as you are making him out to be.

He can no-sell a lot of hax.

Back on topic, just because this has already enough votes, Asriel FRA.

The first explanation is combat applicable, and would effectively let him avoid anything that could possibly kill someone. And only Flowey has been shown to be able to absorb SOULs, so I have no idea as to why Asriel has that power.

Actually any monster can absorb a SOUL. At least, it's implied that they can

But someone actually doing something>something that's implied. And if every monster can do it, why do Sans, Papyrus, and Undyne don't have it on their profiles?

Unoriginal Memes said:
But someone actually doing something>something that's implied. And if every monster can do it, why do Sans, Papyrus, and Undyne don't have it on their profiles?
There's nothing saying that Asriel can't absorb SOULS after turning from Flowey into, well, Asriel. You'd need evidence that he can't absorb SOULS, since the evidence currently points towards Asriel being able to absorb SOULS.

They should

If anything it should be listed as Possible Soul Absorption as he's never shown to do it himself. And anyways, he doesn't even use it in character, otherwise he would've tried to do it on Frisk.

I'd say there's enough evidence for solid 'Soul Absorption'.

I'm neutral on him using it in-character, though for the record he wouldn't have been able to put Frisk down via absorption due to Mid-Godly

Unoriginal Memes said:
If anything it should be listed as Possible Soul Absorption as he's never shown to do it himself. And anyways, he doesn't even use it in character, otherwise he would've tried to do it on Frisk.
What? Like, what the actual...

Yes he has, he did it to all of monsterkind. And litirally every monster can do so, it's a crucial plot point.

And you know that he did try, right? Hyper Goner is litirally him sucking all of reality in, and it does suck Frisk's soul as well, they simply resist it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back