• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unoriginal Memes said:
Yet he tries to kill Frisk with much weaker attacks and abilities. I still don't see Asriel going for Soul Absorption in this fight.
This is the litiral worst argument I saw against him. He plain, openly, anti-show don't tell, tells you that he wants to keep playing with you for all of eternity.

You cannot say he would want to do the same to Bill.

First off, learn how to spell. Secondly only Flowey absorbed souls and it wasn't even all of the monsters, only Asgore, Undyne, Toriel, Sans, Alphys, and Papyrus. Third, he hasn't used soul absorption as Asriel, only as Flowey. None of the monsters have shown to do so, it's only implied. Otherwise, Bill would have a solid 2-A rating.

CinnabarManx421 said:
@Unoriginal Dude, you're not gonna get anywhere with these Ad Hominem attacks, getting frustrated isn't gonna help you here.
It's hard to understand what he's saying some of the time because of the spelling.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
And they're literally the same character.
What I'm saying is Flowey has been shown to absorb souls, while Asriel hasn't, meaning Flowey does absorb souls in character, while Asriel doesn't.

Unoriginal Memes said:
First off, learn how to spell. Secondly only Flowey absorbed souls and it wasn't even all of the monsters, only Asgore, Undyne, Toriel, Sans, Alphys, and Papyrus. Third, he hasn't used soul absorption as Asriel, only as Flowey. None of the monsters have shown to do so, it's only implied. Otherwise, Bill would have a solid 2-A rating.
No, that is also wrong. He absorbed everyone but Napstablook, who didn't let the light in (It's a joke you get after you defeat asriel).

Secondly, Asriel can do litirally everything Flowey can, has absolutely no reason not to do so, knows that he can do so and as I already said he would not bother holding back with Bill.

Thrid, beyond the obvious statements that are never contradicted, and all of the plot relying upon them being able to absorb human souls, Asriel litirally absorbed Chara's soul. No ifs or buts, he took their soul.

Are you comparing Monsters being stated to have, Asriel showing to do so as a child and all of the plot (From monster human war, to Alphys' research, to Chara's death) relying on the soul absorption is like Bill's rating, who never showcased anything, got 99% of the stuff he has from statements from himself or those he explained hios powers to and constantly contradicted them throughout the show?

Unoriginal Memes said:
What I'm saying is Flowey has been shown to absorb souls, while Asriel hasn't, meaning Flowey does absorb souls in character, while Asriel doesn't.
I'll just... I'll just qoute myself:

This is the litiral worst argument I saw against him. He plain, openly, anti-show don't tell, tells you that he wants to keep playing with you for all of eternity.

You cannot say he would want to do the same to Bill.

Oh, also "And you know that he did try, right? Hyper Goner is litirally him sucking all of reality in, and it does suck Frisk's soul as well, they simply resist it"

When the **** did Asriel take Chara's SOUL? If you look at Flowey before absorbing the SOULs, you'll only see the characters I've mentioned. If he absorbed every monster's SOUL then why aren't there Lesser Dogs, Tsunderplane, Froggits, etc. in his vines? They only took the SOULs, they didn't absorb them.

Unoriginal Memes said:
When the **** did Asriel take Chara's SOUL?

What?

Do you... know anything about Undertale? At all?

You know, chara poisons themselves, gives their soul to Asriel to get other six human souls to break the barrier, Asriel brings their corpse outside to the golden flowers, humans think Asriel killed Chara and wound him, he goes back home and dies with his dust falling on the golden flower that becomes Flowey after being injected with DT.

Nothing too important, just the main plot.

And no, both lore and his statements contradict you. Asriel is... asriel because he has the equivalent of seven souls, which as Alphys' lab explains, takes all of monsterkind. And after the mob of monsters stops him from attacking you, he calls them an idiot, and literally says "all your souls are mine" (I am somewhat paraphrasing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back