• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragopentling said:
It's like you're actually saying Bill Cipher can more likely win? How?
With a mix of precog and transmutation. Bill can see entire human lifespans with his precognition so he should easily see everything Asriel will do during the fight (this fight is in no way lasting more than 75 years) and give him an idea of what abilities to use. Mainly to turn Asriel into a tapestry so he can't SAVE/LOAD and leave him that way forever, giving him the win.

The very first feat of precog his profile mentions seems like something he could always use and take advantage from (the other and the one the profile doesn't mention don't). That said, he's not going to win via that.

I have this doubt; When Asriel uses his Hyper Goner are we all just expecting Bill to not do anything about it and die?

Eficiente said:
The very first feat of precog his profile mentions seems like something he could always use and take advantage from (the other and the one the profile doesn't mention don't). That said, he's not going to win via that.
I have this doubt; When Asriel uses his Hyper Goner are we all just expecting Bill to not do anything about it and die?
Can he do anything? If goat erases the dimension... Bill dosn't show being able to escape a dimension getting deathpacitod.

Dragonboi9191 said:
Can he do anything? If goat erases the dimension... Bill dosn't show being able to escape a dimension getting deathpacitod.
Well, not only can he escape (Dimensional Travel) but why would he escape if he can just, you know, R-warp the situation to not happen? Or something similar, it's not as if it were an instant move.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Or maybe it's just not that good or combat applicable.
It's reasonable to assume it's PIS because almost the entire episode was PIS (Bill getting harmed by a spray can, getting outpaced by two twelve-year olds, etc.).

I feel like Bill in a lot of circumstances either loses or wins depending on the interpretation someone has on the Wierdmaggedon Trilogy and Journal 3. One may see Bill as an 11D godly character while others see him as a 3D Universal character.

So I completely understand why literally all bill threads are controversial

But yeah Asriel soul Manips or Bill reality warps him to incapacitate him

Unoriginal Memes said:
Asriel has nevr shown to erase a physical being, ever.
He did something like that as O.Flowey, I myself pointed out the power in a thread, however it doesn't seem at all like he would use that here and not the Hyper Goner.

TheArsenal1212 said:
But yeah Asriel soul Manips or Bill reality warps him to incapacitate him
I don't see how soul manipulation would put Bill down. Unless you're taking about Azzy's soul absorption, but even then Bill can regenerate from his 2D mind which Asriel has no way of affecting.

It's called Timeline Erasure for a reason. Asriel has nevr shown to erase a physical being, ever.

A timeline is a 4D construct.

If Asriel can erase 4D constructs, he can definitely erase Bill who is a 3D being with 4D power.

Terrible logic, he uses a move that requires him to do some stuff in orden to use that hax. Seeing dishonesty, lack of logic and the ignorance of information previously given makes me think that this thread is kinda suspicious.

Eficiente said:
Terrible logic, he uses a move that requires him to do some stuff in orden to use that hax. Seeing dishonesty, lack of logic and the ignorance of information previously given makes me think that this thread is kinda suspicious.
Um, I mean, I don't think there's no rule against bad logic so, dunno what you're suspicious about.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Um, I mean, I don't think there's no rule against bad logic so, dunno what you're suspicious about.
..Well. Ok. I don't think this thread needs me, it will likely be removed someday.

@CinnabarManx421 Sorry for not answering your comment.

I mean, bad logic can be DEBUNKED but there's nothing that makes it suspicious, so I just didn't get what you were getting at.

Also, you still haven't given me a reason as to how Asriel can counter transmutation. Even if Bill's long-term precog isn't combat applicable, the same can't be said for his short-term precog, which would allow Bill to avoid the Hyper Goner by going to another dimension and come right back just to turn hiom into a tapestry.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Also, you still haven't given me a reason as to how Asriel can counter transmutation. Even if Bill's long-term precog isn't combat applicable, the same can't be said for his short-term precog, which would allow Bill to avoid the Hyper Goner by going to another dimension and come right back just to turn hiom into a tapestry.
He just LOADS. DT is broken. Besides, aren't you still conscious after Bill transmutates you?

It's really tricky, because you have to actively LOAD it's not passive. Can one do that while being incapitated? I know I'm Undertale you can LOAD after death but it's implied that they can actually move and therefore LOAD. It's not like anyone could move their body while being tapestry so I'm not really sure

When Asriel gets transmuted to a tapestry, he won't retain consciousness, meaning he can't SAVE/LOAD. I never said anything about him not being able to do those things if he can't move.

Sptflcrw said:
He just LOADS. DT is broken. Besides, aren't you still conscious after Bill transmutates you?
Only if Bill turns someone into stone/gold. If he turns Asriel into a tapestry, Asriel will lose consciousness and won't be able to SAVE/LOAD.

Pretty sure you also lose consciousness after you die.

If SAVE & LOAD allows you to come back after dying, then transmutation is useless.

Bill can still reality warp Asriel to death. Bill's reality warping is far superior and more versatile than Azzy's. Also Bill starts with reality warping, while Asriel doesn't start with any winning moves. And even then Bill has ways t avoid Azzy's deadliest abilities thanks to precog. Also, only Flowey has been shown to absorb SOULs, which is how he turned into Asriel in the first place.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Bill can still reality warp Asriel to death. Bill's reality warping is far superior and more versatile than Azzy's. Also Bill starts with reality warping, while Asriel doesn't start with any winning moves. And even then Bill has ways t avoid Azzy's deadliest abilities thanks to precog. Also, only Flowey has been shown to absorb SOULs
You were saying?

Literally the first sentence of your previous post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back