• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asriel doesn't really use his multiversal range to teleport alot

He could probably just LOAD out of there tho

Btw I don't think it was Homulily that drained Goddess Madoka's powers but Base MG Homura

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Btw I don't think it was Homulily that drained Goddess Madoka's powers but Base MG Homura
Tbf, Madoka totally let her guard down because she wanted to save her best friend. Also, Homura was "technically" a Witch at the time.

"technically" I guess

I kinda spaced out for most of the "Kyubey explains shit to Homura" part

The real cal howard said:
Asriel doesn't have consciousness anymore if he gets transmuted. So LOAD is out of the question.

If people say that LOADing works after death, in UT, they keep their consciousness post-death as evidenced by Flowey.
Since when did transmutation erase the souls of the ones transmutated? Because if he could recreate stan's mind by transmutating him back from gold, nothing would've stopped him from transmutating anything into a Stan with no metal plates and get the info he wants.

Plus, even without that, why would that affect souls that are not part of Asriel?

The real cal howard said:
Yeah, it's almost as if they had to figure out a way for children with no powers to beat a god.
Yeah, but why would that need to be handwaved away instead of the statements? Like, you were really disgrounted that a lot of stuff never even remotly showcased and nearly always contradicted got removed.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Because he's been shown far superior to Time Baby. And it's true, almost everything in that episode was PIS.
You say that as if Time Baby has any noteworthy showings of power. He can be argued to be above 5-B, but he has no feats on High 3-A either, and he even lacks in the statements area.

Yeah, but why would that need to be handwaved away instead of the statements? Like, you were really disgrounted that a lot of stuff never even remotly showcased and nearly always contradicted got removed.

Of course I was. But I'm not spending another 8 hours compiling another "You guys are sheep for spiting on Bill so here's the truth" thread so I'd rather just voice my opinion with salt rather than do anything about it.

If you want to make a CRT go ahead, but as of now Time Baby is High 3-A. If you said he was lower you're downplaying, like you have the entire thread.

You litirally prefer whining... That's, no offense, childish as all hell.

You dislike Bill loosing abilities contradicted in every turn that were from statements so much that you can't not whine about it on every thread on the verse.

That would be like me going on about the tier 7s of RWBY and complain how much of an outlier them having the power of a nume due to a magical storm is for every thread they are in.

Regardless, grace is done here.

Unoriginal Memes said:
If you want to make a CRT go ahead, but as of now Time Baby is High 3-A. If you said he was lower you're downplaying, like you have the entire thread.
Don't challange him because he is the reason they are in that key

Personally I think they should be unknown but meh. Also Goat FRA.

No, you don't have to do anything, with the exeption of a few rules.

An asshole doesn't have to act nice either, doesn't make them any less of an asshole.

Being childish is still childish, and while you can be, it is still annoying as hell that you keep complaining that we don't ignore everything bill has ever done in canon because of statements.

After all, why would you keep a grudge over a site about the strenght of fictional characters and waifus not agreeing with you?

Also, Paulo, you were the one saying how you hate people saying that a rating isn't wrong without a crt and such being made.

Can we not turn this into a toxic af thread about Bill being unable to do shit? We already have one with Dia vs Asriel.

We don't need more of this. I'll just sat that Bill can have a wincon but not as likely as Asriel does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back