• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bill could win this. Because the 2-A thing, Bill can technically one-shot Asriel, though I don't know if Azzy's type 4 counters that. Bill's Causality, Law, and Physics mania would be able to Affect Asriel because he accomplishes his 2-A feat through those abilities. Bill's precognition will also let him to know exactly what Asriel will do, so he can get by most of the goats haxxes. And Bill still has Low-Godly, though it is soul based.

The only thing Asriel does with his Soul Manipulation is attack a person's SOUL, not manipulate or destroy it. And since Bill's regen is from his mind, Asriel can only bypass it through EE. And Bill's precognition allows him to see at least 40 years into the future via him knowing Soos's death, and trust me, this fight won't last 40 years. Also, as I said, Bill's 2-A feat is done *through* Causality, Law, and Physics Manip, so he can just destroy the multiverse with those, and Asriel along with it.

Asriel can destroy an enemy's soul; that's kind of what happens oin the game when your HP reaches 0, your soul is shattered in a bunch of pieces.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
First you say he regens from his soul then it's his mind. Which is it?
Bill's precog didn't save him from being erased.
I only said it because someone else said it was soul based and Edward corrected me. Did you read the comments?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
First you say he regens from his soul then it's his mind. Which is it?

Bill's precog didn't save him from being erased.
PIS

Madoka's omniscience didn't save her from Homura. Does that mean she doesn't have it?

Bill have almost no wincon in this, even with the slight revisions. His haxes only do much as tickle Asriel due to not being able to affect 4D and up characters. I even doubt he can even oneshot Asriel. The only notable one-shot feat was Time Baby, whom I consider fodder material compared to other Tier 3 and up entities.

Here's the thing, I highly doubt Bill's 2A range because of what my previous comment stated earlier, and because he hasn't shown solid evidence to confirm that he could actually do it, and even if he did, I figured it may take loads of time, which Asriel definitely isn't giving.

Asriel doesn't have consciousness anymore if he gets transmuted. So LOAD is out of the question.

If people say that LOADing works after death, in UT, they keep their consciousness post-death as evidenced by Flowey.

I was about to say something similar. Asriel can likely LOAD from some of the ways Bill can transmute others tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back