• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher: It's finally time for Tier 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think only Low 1-C works, but if other mods are fine with 2-A/Low 1-C, possibly High 1-C/1-B its a whatever thing to me.
The thread reached long ago the consesus that Bill and Shacktron would have AP scaling to the NR itself, so Low 1-C/1-B as well.

But yeah, better to wait here.

It should have Invulnerability towards Weirdness (Very specific ability but still worth noting)

In the weakness remember only one of the legs of Shacktorn is vulnerable, the other limbs are also protected iirc
Already covered from Resistance tbh.
In the weakness remember only one of the legs of Shacktorn is vulnerable, the other limbs are also protected iirc
The limbs aren't protected, as Bill could shoot on its arm, and it's shown to lack an arm when Bill has dealt with it.

Oh also the unicorn spell was able to counterreact weirdness and turn animated objects back to inanimate objects, what ability is that? Powernull? Life Manipulation?

I will wait for the cosmology blog to be set up and read it carefully until I get my opinion.
No one is making a cosmology blog as far as i am aware

Edit: Thinking better, a small blog explaining the higher dimensions would be better to not leave Bill's profile with a giant wall of text, so i will do one

Last edited:
Shacktron is weird, since the dinosaur (which isn't mechanical iirc, just a normal ahh dinosaur so it wouldn't have been amped with the portal) could hurt bill

Shacktron is weird, since the dinosaur (which isn't mechanical iirc, just a normal ahh dinosaur so it wouldn't have been amped with the portal) could hurt bill
Neither are the cars or the wood, given they're not really in contact with the portal. Not to mention that a normal dinosaur in no way could have sustained the force of these two LS feats without being ripped apart, so the best assumption is to say that it was amped as well. It's silly, yes, but it's mostly likely what happened as well.

Neither are the cars or the wood, given they're not really in contact with the portal. Not to mention that a normal dinosaur in no way could have sustained the force of these two LS feats without being ripped apart, so the best assumption is to say that it was amped as well. It's silly, yes, but it's mostly likely what happened as well.
Granted the only actual damage Bill takes is his eye which is an explicit weak spot, he’s mostly just being pushed by it

Okay, just post It when you finish

Is there anything important to talk about the multiverse besides It beings Infinite and interconnected by the NR?
Other than the fact that each universe follows its unique set of laws and the fact that Dimensional universes are a thing, not much.

Though there's also the "space and time between space and time" to also add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back