• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings friends. Sorry for bringing spongebob up once again but this time it's important. According to this link https://twitter.com/LukeVaughnv5/status/1064293319587418112?s=19 spongebob has done a universal feat. Before you say it's an outlier, Patrick was also part of the feat and ripped spongebob apart showing he's capable of doing the same thing. And if even that's not enough, the magic page is universal showing that the level does exist in the universe So it's consistent. So we know it's not an outlier and universal is consistent in the universe. So what do you guys think?

Well universal or not it's still consistent right cause both Spongebob and Patrick are capable. Plus, unraveling the Milky Way is pretty powerful, someone might have to calc it

Thanks for reminding me I need to make a revision about Richard Watterson's Low 2-C key.

@The profile implies it's a transformation, seeing how it lists his dura as "Unknown", when the only thing that is truly Low 2-C is just a side effect of his actions, that happens over time and it's an advent that gradually escalates to Low 2-C, it's not on that level right away. In other words, it can actually be stopped... A far as I remember.

I need to re-watch the episode.

I'm actually fine with this

Another note-worthy thing about this is that Spongebob was completely fine after Patrick turned him into floss, in fact he laughed it off

Lemme stop joking for a sec to address the peeps who actually find this sound

Without the Book, Spongebob being anything near 3-A/Low 2-C/whatever is a humongous outlier.

Lol. Spongebob destroys the universe with a STRING? Well, that seems interesting. Seems legit.

It looks like an outlier to me, no less one done in a credits sequence.

A 2-C weapon, given by (iirc) a protector being, and one that the characters in no way scale to, does not make 3-A Spongebob legit

We cannot assume Spongebob ridded the entire universe with just a string. We only saw him tear apart the Milky Way Galaxy and the space around it, it seems a little inconsistent.

That, and this just seems like a toon force feat, those are usually major outliers, especially considering the fact that a character like Spongebob tore apart the entire galaxy, so it shouldn't apply to AP.

I think 3-A with the string is fair. We don't see any space left after the galaxy got destroyed, so I guess the implication was the entire universe is gone.

Even if legit, it'd probably be only 3-B. You don't need to destroy everything inside an universe to not see anything else. IF LEGIT.

EDIT: After seeing the feat in question, it seems that he only used the string to do "something" to the galaxy. It's a good range feat, but it's absolutely not higher than 3-C.

Darkanine said:
I think 3-A with the string is fair. We don't see any space left after the galaxy got destroyed, so I guess the implication was the entire universe is gone.
3-A Spongebob seems so out of place though and it obviously a major outlier. Spongebob is merely a small spongebob who's 9-B at best. I don't think this should be legit.

TriforcePower1 said:
Even if legit, it'd probably be only 3-B. You don't need to destroy everything inside an universe to not see anything else. IF LEGIT.
That too, and it's not like Spongebob unraveled the entire universe all at once, it took time for the string to pull everything out of its boundaries.

3-A Spongebob seems so out of place though and it obviously a major outlier. Spongebob is merely a small spongebob who's 9-B at best. I don't think this should be legit.

Who cares what his stats are? I'm 10-B but if I have a rocket launcher I go up to like 9-A. Is that impossible? Weapons increase AP, and there is already a Low 2-C weapon in spongebob thats on his page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back