• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spongebob on his way to solo your verse Would this count as infinite speed? He literally remained in the void after it was destroyed

No, infinite speed would be an outlier, and we don't know if the void was truly timeless.

Antvasima said:
A separate profile for the string seems more sensible, yes, in case it is considered important enough to warrant it.
But spongebob already has Low 2-C with the Magic Book. Why is ghat part of his page, yet the strong has to be seperate?

Well, if the string is not important, I suppose that we could simply skip mentioning it.

Darkanine said:
I think 3-A with the string is fair. We don't see any space left after the galaxy got destroyed, so I guess the implication was the entire universe is gone.
I think it should be low 2-C to high 3-A since the string unrqvelled the void of space left after the Milky Way as well. Pr8bably the former since we can't confirm time got unravelled too.

@ant well I don't see why not to have it? Its equipment the character has. It would allow more matches to be made, and the only argument is that it "isn't important", which is true. But it doesn't stop it from being a valid stat. Super Sayiam Rage Trunks is only in 1 or 2 episodes, and thats allowed as an entire key. How is this different?

@lightbuster Low 2-C is wrong because we can't see time unraveled, High 3-A is wrong because there is nothing suggesting Infinite 3D power

Well, I suppose that an extra key wouldn't cause any harm.

At least 3-A, likely High 3-A for the string wouldn't harm anybody and a void of space is almost usually infinite in size unless the scan shown any contradictions of that.

How does Spongebob having a weapon that he can't even use being potentially Universal or higher support this feat not being an outlier?

Also, no, we don't always assume that voids are infinite in size, to my knowledge.

It wouldn't make sense that if it only affected the galaxy, the rest of the universe around it shouldn't be affected by it, so clearly the string connects the entire universe. Also, it depends on the void in question if it was created naturally or through supernatural means.

DMB 1 said:
How does Spongebob having a weapon that he can't even use being potentially Universal or higher support this feat not being an outlier?
Also, no, we don't always assume that voids are infinite in size, to my knowledge.
If you want to get rid of the magic book, feel free to make a CRT to remove it, but until then it can be used to make this not be an outlier.

Perhaps it would be easier to just stick with an extra key for the magic book, if it is hard to properly evaluate the superstring incident.

The magic book is siìomething that Spongebob has (or at least, a page of it), but doesn't know how to use at full potential. I am not saying it should be deleted though.

Also, why would the Magic Book not make it an outlier? That's like saying that just because a character that is consistently 10-B physically has a Nuke in his possession, him tanking a 8-B explosion wouldn't be an outlier for him.

But what I want to know is if Spongebob "unraveled" the universe by himself, or using an external item. If it's the former, it's an outlier.

I think that it was a joke about finding the superstring that creates the universe, and tugging at it to unravel the entire structure, but I may have misunderstood.

The magic book has a more consistent features, being stated by Bubbles that it can destroy all of reality, which the Spongebob verse is composed of various other universes.

Meanwhile, we're only making the assumption that the string unraveled the entire universe, though really we only saw it do that to the Milky Way and the space around it.

I'm not saying that it would be an outlier for the verse, I'm saying that it would be an outlier for Spongebob.

DMB 1 said:
But what I want to know is if Spongebob "unraveled" the universe by himself, or using an external item. If it's the former, it's an outlier.
its the latter, which is why its fine

I still do not think that this seems necessary to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back