• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with this. The fact that he has no other feat approaching Universal Lifting Strength and numerous Anti-feats is also an issue.

Last edited:
Could've sworn a downgrade thread about this was already made, eitherway I agree. Even if it was valid, there's way too many LS anti-feats for Spongebob that make it unusable.

Have two days passed? I'd also suggest waiting for any of the supporters to show up to see if they have different views on it.

Meh, neutral on this for now. But have you even suggested anything else to replace his LS?

The profile lists what the string does as Existence Erasure hax. Getting Lifting Strength from it is just wrong.

Not LS feat.
That's just hax, something even the profile notes.
Even then if we get rid of Universal LS:
SB would still have some Multi-Stellar LS as SpongeBob destroyed his own brain in the episode Squilliam Returns (Patrick also split SpongeBob’s brain in half in the episode Sportz), which contains an entire pocket dimension housing a starry sky in the background as we see in episodes like Procrastination and InSPONGEiac. Plankton (During Sponge Out Of Water) and the Flying Dutchman (During The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom) at one point even entered SpongeBob’s brain to see that it’s an entire world where in both instances we see a sun in the background. SB has tussled/carried his sentient starry world infested brain throughout his life, including others like Patrick have borrowed the same brain.

In the case with universal LS, I will still attempt this as:
Patrick quickly creating/holding a parallel universe with ease, Sandy wrangling the Dutchman in BFBB (before anyone asks, Prawn who was from BFBB has appeared in both the show and the comics, one of the writers have even bluntly stated that the SBSP Verse has no chronological canon: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5), with the Dutchman being also able to create numerous Dimensions/just literal Universes in general like the backrooms "Perfume Department" + Limbo voids throughout the franchise as a fodder ghost "Lord Poltergeist" was able to do, creating an actual Limbo void with the sole purpose to be an eternal torture whom IS the said eternal Limbo void itself (0:23. Sandy and Krabs once more also proved to damage/wrestled said beings again).

Last edited:
SB would still have some Multi-Stellar as SpongeBob destroyed his own brain in the episode Squilliam Returns (Patrick also split SpongeBob’s brain in half in the episode Sportz), which contains an entire pocket dimension housing a starry sky in the background as we see in episodes like Procrastination and InSPONGEiac. Plankton (During Sponge Out Of Water) and the Flying Dutchman (During The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom) at one point even entered SpongeBob’s brain to see that it’s an entire world where in both instances we see a sun in the background. SB has tussled/carried his sentient starry world infested brain throughout his life, including others like Patrick have borrowed the same brain.
I wouldn't take this too seriously, in most of episodes he's struggling to open chests and lift toys.
In the case with universal LS, I will still attempt this as:
Patrick quickly creating/holding a parallel universe with ease
To me this looks like Patrik holds a portal of somekind to other dimension/universe.
wouldn't say that's LS either.
, Sandy wrangling the Dutchman in BFBB (before anyone asks, Prawn who was from BFBB has appeared in both the show and the comics, one of the writers have even bluntly stated that the SBSP Verse has no chronological canon: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5), with the Dutchman being also able to create numerous Dimensions/just literal Universes in general like the backrooms "Perfume Department" + Limbo voids throughout the franchise as a fodder ghost "Lord Poltergeist" was able to do, creating an actual Limbo void with the sole purpose to be an eternal torture whom IS the said eternal Limbo void itself (0:23. Sandy and Krabs once more also proved to damage/wrestled said beings again).
Have no idea what's that all about.

SB would still have some Multi-Stellar LS as SpongeBob destroyed his own brain in the episode Squilliam Returns (Patrick also split SpongeBob’s brain in half in the episode Sportz), which contains an entire pocket dimension housing a starry sky in the background as we see in episodes like Procrastination and InSPONGEiac. Plankton (During Sponge Out Of Water) and the Flying Dutchman (During The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom) at one point even entered SpongeBob’s brain to see that it’s an entire world where in both instances we see a sun in the background. SB has tussled/carried his sentient starry world infested brain throughout his life, including others like Patrick have borrowed the same brain.
Uh, carrying around something that contains a pocket dimension does not make you scale to the weight of that dimension

Also come on man

How is this a LS feat.
Links to an unavailable video.
which contains an entire pocket dimension housing a starry sky in the background as we see in episodes like Procrastination and InSPONGEiac.
It's literally a dream. Your evidence even contradicts itself somewhat because it also shows the dream version of Spongebob unable to lift things like the door of his own house in it.
Plankton (During Sponge Out Of Water) and the Flying Dutchman (During The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom) at one point even entered SpongeBob’s brain to see that it’s an entire world where in both instances we see a sun in the background. SB has tussled/carried his sentient starry world infested brain throughout his life, including others like Patrick have borrowed the same brain.
Already explained above.
What? Creating and holding a device that shows visions of other worlds isn't even remotely the same as actually holding that alternate world.
Sandy wrangling the Dutchman in BFBB (before anyone asks, Prawn who was from BFBB has appeared in both the show and the comics, one of the writers have even bluntly stated that the SBSP Verse has no chronological canon: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5), with the Dutchman being also able to create numerous Dimensions/just literal Universes in general like the backrooms "Perfume Department" + Limbo voids throughout the franchise as a fodder ghost "Lord Poltergeist" was able to do, creating an actual Limbo void with the sole purpose to be an eternal torture whom IS the said eternal Limbo void itself (0:23. Sandy and Krabs once more also proved to damage/wrestled said beings again).
Prove Dutchman can somehow lift the worlds he creates.

Literally none of these feats prove in any way multi-stellar LS Spongebob.

Hold on, I have some things to say...
I wouldn't take this too seriously, in most of episodes he's struggling to open chests and lift toys.
hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1623368060.jpg

Okay no, everyone: STOP. ******* Stop...

I'm damn tired of everyone's ignorance regarding this: Get out with that excuse, screw the whole anti-feat BS you and from Maverick, or anybody else that is constantly using this outdated lense: 10-C has been long debunked and don't pretend it hasn't good lord. This is the same excuse being used in being unable to lift common items like marshmallows on stick, drinks, and whatnot... When reality: How the **** will he even be hired if he lacks even the most minuscule shit if he can cook Patties ON THE DAILY??

In fact the one where he lifts the marshmallows off the ground? Sunk the floor despite being light, the verse is not bound to logic as it is...

Have any of you even paid attention to
the Verse page or SB's profile on the 10-C argument anyways??
To me this looks like Patrik holds a portal of some kind to other dimension/universe.
wouldn't say that's LS either.
Have no idea what's that all about.
Contextually, he created a literal alternate universe and can lift the damn thing. Sandy has wrangled the Dutchman before and Mr. Krabs has restrained a fodder ghost that is a literal void. I know how crazy it is at first, but I SWEAR... I have seen some qualify with similar attributes here.
Uh, carrying around something that contains a pocket dimension does not make you scale to the weight of that dimension

Also come on man
Honestly, you're not one to talk here mate, I seen your arguments before.

Anyways apologies for how scuffed I came out, I am tired from IRL bullshit as it is, but there will be another here shortly to lend in a hand if they can.

I'm damn tired of everyone's ignorance regarding this: Get out with that excuse, screw the whole anti-feat BS you and from Maverick, or anybody else that is constantly using this outdated lense: 10-C has been long debunked and don't pretend it hasn't good lord. This is the same excuse being used in being unable to lift common items like marshmallows on stick, drinks, and whatnot... When reality: How the ***** will he even be hired if he lacks even the most minuscule shit if he can cook Patties ON THE DAILY??

In fact the one where he lifts the marshmallows off the ground? Sunk the floor despite being light, the verse is not bound to logic as it is...

Have any of you even paid attention to
the Verse page or SB's profile on the 10-C argument anyways??
The """debunk""" is just saying "this one anti-feat isn't fully consistent", it means absolutely nothing and is very far from a proper "debunk" of it, they're still valid to bring up in a LS context and it definitely doesn't allow you to ignore any and all anti-feats.
Contextually, he created a literal alternate universe and can lift the damn thing. Sandy has wrangled the Dutchman before and Mr. Krabs has restrained a fodder ghost that is a literal void. I know how crazy it is at first, but I SWEAR... I have seen some qualify with similar attributes here.
It's not crazy, it's wrong. Moving something that has a pocket universe within it isn't a LS feat. If you've seen it accepted elsewhere it either had different context or it was also wrong.
Honestly, you're not one to talk here mate, I seen your arguments before.
While I would be extremely eager to see what I've said that's so outrageous that it remains stuck in your memory, I unfortunately have the task to try and prevent derailing in threads, so I would ask you to not get into it here. Feel free to do so on my message wall, although you probably shouldn't expect much of a response to it.

Last edited:
I can understand Niwde's perspective, considering Spongebob had a history of downgrades and lowballs, and any upgrade thread that was made would always be stonewalled by a selective group of people on here (notably Blaze). But I digress.

Prove that Spongebob doesn't need the help of his spatula to flip patties instead of saying that he can do it himself and then post a random gif of him normally flipping patties, since we have proof that not only can his spatula help flip patties for him, but in the exact same episode he's shown snapping his arms off trying to flip a massive pile of patties. Him being able to use a technologically-advanced spatula means nothing when we've been shown that heavily advanced spatulas have a will of their own. Show an actually consistent LS feat that he performs that can shutdown every single scene of him struggling to lift plushies, open the doors of his and Sandy's house, and his arms and legs constantly snapping and/or bending from trying to lift other things.

Prove that Spongebob doesn't need the help of his spatula to flip patties instead of saying that he can do it himself and then post a random gif of him normally flipping patties, since we have proof that not only can his spatula help flip patties for him, but in the exact same episode he's shown snapping his arms off trying to flip a massive pile of patties. Him being able to use a technologically-advanced spatula means nothing when we've been shown that heavily advanced spatulas have a will of their own. Show an actually consistent LS feat that he performs that can shutdown every single scene of him struggling to lift plushies, open the doors of his and Sandy's house, and his arms and legs constantly snapping and/or bending from trying to lift other things.
Then, I don't really think you've been watching the show enough, if you're really saying that Spongebob is that incapable of flipping patties. Which is a pretty easy task actually, burden of proof would actually be onto you if you're claiming that the spatula really is doing everything Spongebob is doing. But, I can mention that Spongebob literally choked out Mr. Krabs who can lift the entire Krusty Krab, opened Patrick's rock

Show an actually consistent LS feat that he performs that can shutdown every single scene of him struggling to lift plushies, open the doors of his and Sandy's house, and his arms and legs constantly snapping and/or bending from trying to lift other things.
Doesn't episodes starting with him already at the Krusty Krab immediately disprove the idea he can't open his own door? Let alone well into the day, in the middle of work that he can't flip a spatula on his own?

I can understand Niwde's perspective, considering Spongebob had a history of downgrades and lowballs, and any upgrade thread that was made would always be stonewalled by a selective group of people on here (notably Blaze). But I digress.

Everything else in the franchise shows otherwise (besides Viacom is a pain in the ass to deal with as it is), I do not need to show you, it's common sense... How blind are all of you here? The shit he cooks or plates he serves are consistently served by him and no other force since the beginning. That's like saying Kratos can barely cut wood, Goku gets effected by bullets or basic lasers, Sonic gets KO'd by the most basic shit, yet we all know they are powerful characters as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back