• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A "[Insert lower LS] to either Planet/Star level" stuff works for me at least. If they get accepted

Honestly I have no idea what happened to this thread anymore
I still prefer Planet/Star level lifting strength, but if all else fails, I'm going to start calculating some more of the verses lower end feats (which vary from Athletic Human to Class 50)
A "[Insert lower LS] to either Planet/Star level" stuff works for me at least. If they get accepted
Yeah; we have at least 3 Class Z and up feats. Just need proper evaluation. "At least (for now what seems to be Class 50 with two instances of him pushing and bursting through a metal wall casually), likely Class Z (or higher if at least two of the calc's get evaluated)

I know Spongebob has anti-feats, but last I checked, they're mostly relegated to Classic Spongebob. I don't recall any post-movie media where Spongebob had a hard time lifting minuscule things, and I avidly watched Spongebob up until I was in high school. Also, Spongebob did some serious crap even on the weaker end where he physically tore apart the Krusty Krab board by board. If anything, all the anti-feats do is show that most characters upscale from Spongebob himself strength-wise.

Considering Spongebob absorbed enough water to become the moon, vacuumed the entire ocean down to 200 feet below sea level and carried all that water on his back, and rotated the entire planet trying to screw a bolt in, I don't see what's stopping him from becoming Class Z (or at least however big a moon-sized water ball would be).

I know Spongebob has anti-feats, but last I checked, they're mostly relegated to Classic Spongebob. I don't recall any post-movie media where Spongebob had a hard time lifting minuscule things, and I avidly watched Spongebob up until I was in high school. Also, Spongebob did some serious crap even on the weaker end where he physically tore apart the Krusty Krab board by board. If anything, all the anti-feats do is show that most characters upscale from Spongebob himself strength-wise.

Considering Spongebob absorbed enough water to become the moon, vacuumed the entire ocean down to 200 feet below sea level and carried all that water on his back, and rotated the entire planet trying to screw a bolt in, I don't see what's stopping him from becoming Class Z (or at least however big a moon-sized water ball would be).
It's not at the bottom of bikini atoll: It's below bikini atoll, at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean.

Besides that, yeah, agree with most of that. Spongebob and other characters do crazy shit frequently enough that even for a verse filled with characters only about 4-7 inches tall (rough estimate), they net consistent feats for ridiculously high stats.

You realize that people only ever use "bottom of the ocean" figuratively instead of literally, right? That could mean 10 feet below the water near shores where crabs and clams tend to chill, or some random sand bar thousands of miles from any form of land. When you consider Hillenburg was a marine biologist and the explicit showings of how deep Bikini Bottom is (fishing lines from rods in Hooky, which can only go down to 200 feet according to a marine biologist; the fact that the crew can get to Bikini Island on foot in Pressure, the Abyssal Zone being explicitly shown in Rock Bottom with Spongebob explicitly saying that the darkness isn't "your average everyday darkness" but rather "advanced darkness"), and the fact that every Bikini Bottomite can differentiate night and day (one of the few things set in stone in the series and can only be done if you're less than 200 meters below the water's surface (https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/light_travel.html )), you can see where that statement falls flat.

I know this is kinda random, But in a new Patrick Star show episode he turns into a "celestial Patrick" and flicks Saturn and eats its ring. Then Sandy sprays him and he turns into a star, But then he turns back to normal
image.png

You realize that people only ever use "bottom of the ocean" figuratively instead of literally, right?
Uh, dude?

I keep linking and providing evidence for this, and you keep responding either like I'm not providing the evidence for these claims, or by circumnavigating the evidence entirely by bringing up some other points or arguments...

It is below bikini atoll, and at the bottom of a specific ocean: the pacific ocean.

I'm trying to be charitable, but you keep giving me these long-winded, tangential points/arguments. Even after I respond to them, and provide counter points and arguments, you won't even acknowledge this fundamental stuff. It's been 2 months. I'm starting to get suspicious.

So here; from the wiki listing the primary evidence that I keep linking to you, for you to read and consider:

"Bikini Bottom is located in the Pacific Ocean at the bottom of the ocean, below its signature island, Bikini Atoll. There is evidence of this in the franchise:
Besides that, you've also completely disregarded me providing you at least four transcripts (which are also on the blog), all of which conferring that he is, in fact, sucking up the entire ocean on Earth. Consistently, something to the effect of 'sucking all the water in the sea/ocean,' or 'sucking up the entire sea/ocean.'

Again, I'm trying to be charitable, but I really need you to actually address these things at this point. Because I'm sorry, but I'm not going to entertain any more 'counter points' or 'arguments' if you are actually refusing to engage with these, and are actively pretending like there's more to this very simple feat than there really is.

I know this is kinda random, But in a new Patrick Star show episode he turns into a "celestial Patrick" and flicks Saturn and eats its ring. Then Sandy sprays him and he turns into a star, But then he turns back to normal
image.png
Also damn. Don't like the show, but that is some wild stuff lol

Bro the GrandPat fight tho xd

probably the most wild part was using Subjective Reality via 'pseudoscience' to end the episode. I'll give credit to the show for making fun of essential oils and crystals lol
Yeah grandpat vs Patrick was cool Patrick has crazy "pseudoscience" Like in the Tidal Zone episode ending where he does some crazy atom shit

Yeah grandpat vs Patrick was cool Patrick has crazy "pseudoscience" Like in the Tidal Zone episode ending where he does some crazy atom shit

How many times have they affected or done stuff to the moon by now? They gotta have the dragon balls or something to fix it this much lol

Finally B I G Patrick btw Patrick sister writes the show canonically
Weird. But yeah; I wonder what the practical application of such would be? If it weren't for FTL speeds, we could have probably seen something greater than just 5-A, but as is, would it just be a key like how Spongebob has his Moon key?

Weird. But yeah; I wonder what the practical application of such would be? If it weren't for FTL speeds, we could have probably seen something greater than just 5-A, but as is, would it just be a key like how Spongebob has his Moon key?
Its probably Patrick's subjective reality well idk but Dosent Patrick turn into a energy then normal Some crazy reality power

Did this crt die? Does anyone plan to finish this? Just asking. If not, maybe it should be closed? I don't know.
It pretty much has, there hasn't been any updates for the newer scaling. But I'll just close it for now just in case if someone shows something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back