• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Big Mom vs Weather Report

The battle takes place in Marijoa.

Both 6-C

Speed equalized.

Who would win?

Linlin:

Weather: 7 (Iapitus The Impaler) (Calaca vs) (Ciruno Fortes) (TriforcePower1) (Schnee One) (TacticalNuke002) (Eganergo)

Inc:

BigMomRender
Weather report
Weather

Well, I suppose the question is how would she survive Heavy Weather, or if Weather Report can't use it. Aside from that, it's up in the air for me.

EDIT: Weather Report manipulates the weather, and not just on a regional scale, but even on a personal scale like summoning a suit of armor made of clouds. He can also turn non-blind people into snails.

Weather Report is a versatile Stand possessing near complete control over the weather. This powerful ability allows Weather Report a wide array of options during a fight either for offence or defense, and as a result, it is very capable in close-combat.

Weather Report's ability is to control the weather through the manipulation of the atmosphere itself. Weather manipulates the surrounding atmosphere with his Stand, allowing him to freely summon several weather phenomenons like wind, rain, or lightning to his advantage. Weather Report has enough precision that it can create micro-climates, but also a range great enough that it can make it rain 30 km away. The scale of the phenomenons is also controllable; thus Weather Report can create heavy rain and fog over a large zone, but a small sunny area in the middle of the rain.

Air and Wind Manipulation

Weather Report's most featured use of its ability is control over wind for various purposes. At its most basic, Weather Report can make gusts of wind to affect objects from afar. Weather can also use the wind to propel himself. Weather Report can feel disturbances in the surrounding air currents to detect movement. In close-quarters combat, he can make the gust of winds strong enough to pierce through the human body. Weather Report can create localized atmospheric layers to increase the air resistance, to the point he can deflect projectiles away from Weather Report. Clouds then appear around Weather Report. If someone punches the layers, the friction can even set them on fire.

Humidity and Cloud Manipulation

Weather Report's manipulation of the atmosphere extends to the manipulation of the humidity around it, allowing free generation of and partial control over water and by extension clouds. Weather Report can directly shove a vaporous gust inside someone to bloat them with water to the point it flows through the eye sockets. Weather Report can also evaporate then freeze liquids to create specific solid shapes like icicles made from blood. Weather Report can surround himself and others with a suit made of clouds in order to protect himself from dangerous surrounding conditions, like a vacuum. He can also create a couch of clouds to cushion people during a car crash.

Weather Report can also create electrical currents within its User's body, allowing partial control of several people's bodies when it electrifies them. He can also bring otherwise unlikely elements of the weather like rains of animals (in one such case a rain of poisonous frog). This particular ability is based off scenarios where dense populations of small animals are often picked up by tornadoes and 'rained' down when said tornadoes cease.

Oxygen Build-Up

Lastly, Weather Report can manipulate the concentration of specific gases in a closed area. Emporio uses this subtle hidden ability to defeat Pucci by paralyzing and intoxicating him with a lethal concentration of oxygen.

Heavy Weather is the unleashed and most capable form of Weather Report. Unlike the rest of Weather Report's abilities, Heavy Weather is automatic, stemming from Weather's rage against humanity. It is incredibly dangerous and nearly impossible to protect against, and only sealing the ability or killing Weather will stop the chaos it will cause.

Abilities

Snail Projection

In addition to the existing abilities of Weather Report, Heavy Weather generates various rainbows to fill a vicinity. If someone touches them, their body will morph into that of a snail. Only Weather Report is truly immune. The transformation can be either a progressive change into a giant snail hybrid, a breakdown into numerous snails, or an explosion into a cluster of snail eggs that hatch immediately. One can also begin to turn into a snail by physically touching one of the snails created, or an individual already turning into a snail. All animals are affected by the metamorphosis.

A partial transformation alone comes with a number of handicaps such as getting stuck on surfaces, sluggish reactions and speed, and loss of strength because of the softening of the body. Moreover, the victims also become vulnerable to snail-eating predators and contact with salt, which dehydrates the body.

It is eventually explained that Heavy Weather subconsciously alters the atmosphere and creates a subtle light projection with the sunlight that, if viewed, causes organisms to all think themselves as snails and forcing the transformation, like an exaggeration of subliminal messages, it is unknown why it is snails specifically. As discovered by Enrico Pucci, a blind person is immune to the effect of the Stand, since they can't see the subliminal messages carried through the sun rays. This allowed Pucci to protect himself by having Whitesnake extract his sight. Regardless, once a person starts transforming into a snail, the process is irreversible.

Snails created through Heavy Weather can procreate freely thanks to their ability to change gender. The procreation is very fast and accelerates exponentially, causing a rapid multiplication of the snails. Any person trapped inside a swarmed area is practically doomed to be touched at least once and begin their metamorphosis. If left unchecked, the swarm of snails will endanger whole cities.

Yeah, it's pretty potent. I have virtually no familiarity with One Piece but I've skimmed her page and I can see why you paired her against WR (by virtue of also manipulating weather), but she also has other potent abilities herself (namely soul manipulation). However I have no grasp on the exact usage on this ability so for now I will lean towards Weather Report.

Big Mom has acquired the powers of the Soru Soru no Mi after the death of its previous owner, Carmel, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows her to manifest the soul of whomever she touches into an ethereal substance. She can grab hold of this substance and extract it from the victim, taking away their lifespan by an amount of her choice and absorbing it into herself. If taken at a sufficient number, it will kill the victim. However, this ability has no effect on anyone who does not fear death, as Big Mom was unable to take away Jinbe's lifespan because he showed no fear.

She can put harvested souls into non-living things in order to give them life or into animals in order to give them human abilities. Those creatures are named Homies. This makes her power similar to the Kage Kage no Mi. However, unlike the user of the Kage Kage no Mi, she cannot put souls into dead corpses or the body of another human. She can also create incarnations of her own soul that will complete the task of collecting souls.

SBA says best version of the character, which means Weather Report gets his memories back and resumes his mean personality.

Soru Soru no Mi is very dangerous, but having to get into range makes her more vulnerable to Weather Report. Assuming she can see Stands for the sake of fairness (thus no Stand rush), Weather can just infest her general direction with lightning storms, fog clouds, or recreate his feat of raining poison dart frogs. If Weather is smart enough to make a suit of clouds against Jumping Jack Flash's antigravity, he is smart enough to fog up the entire area and cloak himself with thick clouds as well. Or just resort to Heavy Weather and use the distance advantage to buy time until she's just a really thick snail.

On Big Mom's side of things, she can just swipe horizontally as if she's casually rejecting WR on Tinder to slice a large area in front of her, potentially decapitating him. But WR can just react to it and either duck or shield himself.

So I'm voting for Weather Report.

Oh right, I forgot, but I intentionally omitted Big Mom's Homies because I can't process whether or not Weather Report can exert control over Zeus, who is a living weather phenomenon.

something something under the weather

Zeus is far more powerful than normal homies, being made from a fragment of Big Mom's very own soul. This gives the cloud a will strong enough to resist the soul projection of the Yomi Yomi no Mi's user. However, he can still be harmed by the user's attacks, as shown when Brook unleashed a powerful attack that sliced him in half, though Zeus was able to survive due to his composition. As a cloud, Zeus can fly, produce both normal and "sweetened rain", and attack with powerful bolts of lightning strong enough to defeat Vinsmoke Judge in one hit. Like Prometheus, he has a strong immunity to most physical attacks due to being an intangible cloud. Even attacks imbued with Busoshoku Haki have little to no effect on him. However, it has been shown that weather-based attacks of a similar or opposing attribute work well against Zeus due to his composition as a cloud. Attacks imbued with the power of the Yomi Yomi no Mi also have the ability to injure Zeus as well. When combining powers with Prometheus, they can create incredibly vast and destructive thunderstorms. However, unleashing massive discharges will weaken Zeus significantly, decreasing his size and preventing him from unleashing more attacks for a bit of time. Zeus' discharges can also be involuntary if someone unleashes storm energy that combines with him, rendering him liable to attack the wrong areas, and even his master Big Mom.

I am gonna vote for Weather. Big Mom can win if she gets off a solid hit around his atmospheric shielding, but I think it is much more likely she ends up getting passively snailed when she looks up at the sky

Indeed. Linlin has a solid way to win considering the reasons above. She's likely far stronger and shouldn't need much to put her enemy down, but with the snail hax her chances are way lower.

So Weather Report takes this. With Zeus out of the question, Big Mom will rely on Napoleon and Prometheus, but even with that I don't think she'd be able to overcome the versatility advantage. Plus, it's possible that her homies would turn into snails as well but I'm not sure about this. But if it's the case, then she'll be instantly transformed even if she doesn't interact with the light, since Napoleon is always above her head.

No, it definitely isn't. Categorical statements like that get you in trouble. Oudo and Prosciutto are both testaments to that, and Weather's ability has a probability factor to it anyway

Iapitus The Impaler said:
No, it definitely isn't. Categorical statements like that get you in trouble. Oudo and Prosciutto are both testaments to that, and Weather's ability has a probability factor to it anyway
.....Really?

You are saying statements like "Passive wins are Stomps" will get me in trouble....?

How does that make sense?

Even ignoring that site based passives are still stomps, hence why Nihilus vs Medaka's was removed.

If a person wins by existing before the match even starts it is a stomp as per the site's own rules for it.

If Oudo and Prosciutto win before the fight starts, those fights should be removed.

You miss my point completely. Any passive win is a stomp, but not all passives are necessarily passive wins. Heavy Weather has a probability factor to it.

Yeah, but it takes time and needs someone to look at the sky. Even then, you need to touch a snail or a rainbow to get instantly transmutated. It's not a passive win, just a passive ability, just Like Prosciutto's and others.

Nope. There are various ways they are made a snail. When someone is effected by heavy weather, here are some of the things that can happen:

1. They collapse into a pile of snails.

2. They instantly fall over into a new snail like form, and go mindless.

3. They take on snail like properties over time, on a varying time table. They may not even lose their intelligence in this case, and if they do, then it is over time.

4. Some combination of the above, but usually one of those main 3. Maybe they don't go mindless instantly but get soft limbs and a shell immediately. Maybe their arms collaps into snails while the rest of them transforms at gradual but fast rate. Perhaps some minor effects go into effect immediately, but the more extreme ones happen slower.

It seems to just be luck of the draw which one of these you get. So it isn't an auto stomp. If I had to guess what determines this, it would probably just be how a person thinks about snails, but there is no way to determine that and it. And even on top of this, if she doesn't look at the clouds then she is safe.

The correction is still needed.

@Triforce

The ability only takes a slow rate sometimes, like for Jolyne. But on other times they just collapse into a pile of snails, like the security guards or Kiss. Sometimes they fall over mindless into their snail like form, like iirc happened to Ermes. And so on as I mentioned above

Tbh i think this is a stomp. Her condition to win is not really feasible in any way possible.

ANYWAY....... Weather Report FRA!

Back