• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, they are back to back, that's why it's obvious they are seperated, why Goku would make a statement with info he doesn't even know yet ?

The more likely idea for nobody because no one say anything about that or hint at it.

No, it's not more likely, nothing state or hint at it especialy since the whole concept of this arc was universal destruction including the space-time as we've seen with Zeno.

It's not a 'one off' statement, it's a statement that give context to every other feat and how we should interpret them.

Tyranno223 said:
The statements are literally one after another. He goes "not just parallel worlds", and then spouts off his plan to spread to other timelines.
What Dragomer said, but adding to that Goku is clearly worried about the other parallel worlds if they just leave him, how would Goku not know what he is capable of? Goku is urging it as if he'll quickly catch up to killing them in the midst of him destroying timelines as well.

The statements are a continuous train if thought 1. Goku is alarmed by Zamasy threatening the parallel worlds 2. Zamasu says he's gonna do worse 3. Zamasu reveals he can threaten the past and other time lines with a time machine 4. Goku and Vegeta resign themselves to their fate.

Also nothing about this arc focused on universal destruction minus Zeno, everything else was God vs Mortal, Timeline tampering, Paradoxes, Mystery, and it really is a one off statement, since there is no other feat it supports (name one, and Goku vs Beerus is unrelated, since they're completely seperate events) and no other similar level of power, apart from Zeno, has been demonstrated or claimed.

Xar, you're manipulating the context of the scan. Goku is not worried about being unable to run in time, he's worried about the destruction Zamasu will wrought, and said destruction is clearly seperate from the destruction of a timeline, since the two are DIFFERENTIATED.

Also, if Zamasu had enough power to destroy the timelines individually (which is needed to qualify for 2c) why the hfil is he not a timeline threat until he has a massive army of himself. Is it not simpler to assume the army is a threat to the universes? Is it not simple to assume he will destroy matter (since he clearly either can't survive a timeline destruction, or at least has no feats of beibg capable of doing so) instead of time-space?

Anyway, I'm done, gonna sleep for a century or two.

They can't be the same train of though when Zamasu litteraly stop Goku's to give his own info Goku had no idea of.

Other universe can't be called 'paralel world' because we litteraly see Whis saying that too many parale world is bad and that Trunks should have known better, clearly making it about timelines unless Trunks just created a U13 while i wasn't looking.

If timeline tampering and erasing them while being a threat to everything isn't spacetime fuckery, i don't know what is.

Yeah, it hasn't been claimed....except by both Goku and Zamasu.

Tyranno223 said:
Xar, you're manipulating the context of the scan. Goku is not worried about being unable to run in time, he's worried about the destruction Zamasu will wrought, and said destruction is clearly seperate from the destruction of a timeline, since the two are DIFFERENTIATED.

Also, if Zamasu had enough power to destroy the timelines individually (which is needed to qualify for 2c) why the hfil is he not a timeline threat until he has a massive army of himself. Is it not simpler to assume the army is a threat to the universes? Is it not simple to assume he will destroy matter (since he clearly either can't survive a timeline destruction, or at least has no feats of beibg capable of doing so) instead of time-space?

Anyway, I'm done, gonna sleep for a century or two.
That's why I said I was adding to Dragomer's point parallel world have a distinction as how Whis refers to them as timelines, the future and past are PARALLEL WORLDS, in the context of the story. Goku already was referring to the destruction of said parallel worlds with a sense of urgency. I don't agree with them being differentiated with the context of the story.

Kale should not be comparable to CSSJB Goku/Vegeta. Toppo and Vegeta were caught off guard. Freeza wasn't going all-out and Goku almost never go all-out in the beginning of the fight or when he's testing the opponent.

Let's see where the 2-C stuff goes.

@Argosax I honestly disagree with Kale not scaling to CSSJB Goku / Vegeta. You can't argue Toppo and Vegeta being caught off guard. I reread the manga just to be sure: They saw her right before she slugged them both, so either they purposely let her hit them that hard to knock them out of the win and be disqualified, or she blitzed them and hit them hard enough to knock them that far , and remember at the point they were using enough power to be even with the other and were right in the middle of their fight so they wouldn't have enough time to power down to assess their enemy.

Vegeta does say she isn't worth his time, but we don't know what that means. That could easily be referring to her savage fighting style rather than anything concerning power. And if you use Frieza you are going to have to use proof of his other statement since he is cocky all the time... It's his in-character thing to do.

And to make it more apparent she is CSSB in the middle of Toppo and Vegeta fighting, Beserk Kale was able to essentially by unleashing her power knock them down in the middle of an intense full power bout. That wasn't even a direct attack , just a shockwave from unleashing her power.

It's not 2-C or Low 2-C!

God Zamasu has an infinite cloning army and they all will dispersed throught all 12 universes and distroy all life within it including the past.

If it was just him only and he says those statements then it would of been Low 2-C since we can assumed he will destroy Universe to Universe. Which is hight into the Low 2-C's

I agree with everything on the OP EXCEPT the 2-C, because 1) the feat is very clearly over time and 2) he literally has an army with an infinite number of copies of himself to help him on doing so.

@Seed, Vegeta and Toppo reacted to her, but they were not focused on her. She caught both by surprise in that explosive burst.

Freeza literally kicks Goku out of the fight and says that he just need to take her seriously to win, further implying that he was playing with the Saiyans, and base Goku level characters easily dominated her after that. Kuririn wonders on chapter 39 if Gohan would've been able to surpass Goku if he devoted himself to training, meaning that at this point in time, Gohan wasn't stronger than CSSJB Goku, but weaker. And as we know, Gohan fought the more powerful Kefla to a stalemate.

ProudLearner said:
It's not 2-C or Low 2-C!

God Zamasu has an infinite cloning army and they all will dispersed throught all 12 universes and destroy all life.
This. The context of destruction here isn't the same as destroying everything in one-shot. It's about how Zamasu already destroyed Trunks' future by killing all the mortals and gods. "Zamasu is going to destroy the rest of the parallel worlds too."

Oh no, the Goku vs Superman fight might get removed aaaaaaaaaaaa

I don't understand the SSJ upgrades either. How does Vegeta fighting Rose in Red/Blue makes his SSJ stronger?

SSJ2 Black post Zenkai stomped SSJB Vegeta, later in the arc SSB Vegeta > SSR Black. Blue and Rose are the same form so it's logical for SSJ2 Vegeta to be above SSJ2 Black who was previously stomping his SSB.

SSB Vegeta > SSR Black so SSJ2 Vegeta post HTC > SSJ2 Black > SSB Vegeta pre Rosat is logical.

Eh Blue and Rose are not the same form. That's why when Black does it, it's pink not blue.

Again, there's no such Black SS2, he only had SS; also, it wasn't an stomp, Black had the upper hand, but they both were injured to the point they need healing.

AKM sama said:
Eh Blue and Rose are not the same form. That's why when Black does it, it's pink not blue.
It's kinda the same because Rose is just Black's variation of Blue hence the same boost (unless you think it's bigger or lower for some reason). If Vegeta > Black in the "same forms" SSJ2 Vegeta would be above SSJ2 Black, I don't see the problem in it.

Actually Black was in SSJ2 while fighting Vegeta. You can notice his hair and electricity.

Omegas03 said:
It's kinda the same because Rose is just Black's variation of Blue hence the same boost. If Vegeta > Black in the "same forms" SSJ2 Vegeta would be above SSJ2 Black, I don't see the problem in it m
Yes, Rose is Black's variatio of Blue. That's why he has a different hair color. Nothing suggests same boost when everything else is different about it.

People had electricity in other forms that aren't SS2, and his appearence is notable different than Goku SS2, at least from the same artist.

I agree with Complete SSB post Black Arc being baseline 3-A, but hell no 2-C, the context is very vague, we don't Zamasu himself can do 2-C feat, or he and his army do it over time

Vietthai96 said:
I agree with Complete SSB post Black Arc being baseline 3-A, but hell no 2-C, the context is very vague, we don't Zamasu himself can do 2-C feat, or he and his army do it over time
It would scale to Zamasu too.

ArgosaxDespair said:
Wasn't Rosé outright stated to be the SSJB of a god? I recall Zamasu saying that when a god evolves past SSGod they turn pink instead of blue
Yes he did say this. We have no reason to assume it's a different form aside from the color when we have no evidence of such a thing.

Omegas03 said:
To add, Beerus and Champa can destroy the universe, why are they 3-A opposed to Low 2-C? Aren't GoDs capable ot the same feat regardless Manga or Anime?
People disagree on that, that's why Anime Angels don't have type 5 immortality.

Back