• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok I've reread the Kale portion of the manga and I have serious doubts about her being comparable to CSSB Lvl tbh. Freeza said he can handle her once he gets serious. Vegeta seemed pretty unconcerned with her, and so was Goku for the most part.

She definitely scales above their normal SS forms which would make her 3-B or even 3-B+ but I doubt she should scale to the 3-As honestly. And considering Gohan is dead equal to Kefla, that would make him stronger than SSB Goku and Vegeta if we scale Kale to CSSB lvl, and Gohan is definitely not stronger than CSSB Goku or Vegeta.

So I think Kale should just be 3-B imo.

I agree with CSSJB level characters being 3-A. I disagree with Kale being comparable to CCSJB level characters. Ultimate Gohan was equal to Kefla (who is fairly above Kale), but he was still stated to be weaker than CSSJB Goku by Kuririn.

GoD candidate doesn't have to be equal to a GoD in power and there is no threshold power for someone to become GoD candidate.

And again, I don't see how Rose has the same multiplier as Blue when it's clearly Zamasu's (a divine being's) variation, as stated by Zamasu. It's not like the normal super saiyan which was the exact same as Goku's.

Btw unrelated but Vegeta should get resistance to paralysis for doing this. Can't really make out whether it's electricity or paralysis, but looks more like paralysis.

AKM sama said:
GoD candidate doesn't have to be equal to a GoD in power and there is no threshold power for someone to become GoD candidate.

And again, I don't see how Rose has the same multiplier as Blue when it's clearly Zamasu's (a divine being's) variation, as stated by Zamasu. It's not like the normal super saiyan which was the exact same as Goku's.
It's just Super Saiyan with God Ki mixed in it. Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan as it was originally called. All Zamasu said was that when a God does it his hair turns Rose instead of Blue. I honestly don't see how that's enough evidence to assume it's a completely different form in terms of power and mechanics. So by all means all the evidence points to the difference being purely cosmetic lol.

At worst it's going to be comparable to regular Blue imo.

AKM sama said:
Btw unrelated but Vegeta should get resistance to paralysis for doing this. Can't really make out whether it's electricity or paralysis, but looks more like paralysis.
How did I missed this lol also shouldn't this verison of Zamasu get paralysis?

UchihaSlayer96 said:
At worst it's going to be comparable to regular Blue imo.
I can at least see Rose being above SSG, as that was directly stated by Zamasu.

Apart from the 2-C Zamasu, what wasn't agreed upon by staff? I got a bit confused after re-reading it. I disagreed with Kale being CSSJB level for reasons I stated above, but agreed on 3-B SSJ2 Vegeta (after training) and 3-A for CSSJB level characters.

ArgosaxDespair said:
Apart from the 2-C Zamasu, what wasn't agreed upon by staff? I got a bit confused after re-reading it. I disagreed with Kale being CSSJB level for reasons I stated above, but agreed on 3-B SSJ2 Vegeta (after training) and 3-A for CSSJB level characters.
I agree with this as well FRA. Though I am unsure about the 2-C rating, but it seems like it was rejected.

I also don't agree with 3-A CSSB for reasons I already stated.

Disagree on the first part of the OP, Goku clearly used SSG power/essence to fight Frieza.

EDIT: and Manga SSJ Gohan isn't nowhere near as strong as his Buu Arc Mystic self.

ArgosaxDespair said:
Do you disagree with 3-B SSJ2 Vegeta?
I think it's a case of backward scaling which I find iffy, but you have a point. Maybe call a few admins and take their opinion.

The 3-A feats would be that statement made by Zamasu and the fact that CSSJB is far superior to SSJB, and SSJB is at least 10 times stronger than SSJG, and SSJG significantly outclasses SSJ forms, which are 3-B in the proposed scaling? Is that enough for 3-A? I know a bit about DB, but I don't know much about how multipliers work in terms of AP and tiering in the site, I was thinking in a very linear way.

I messaged some staff members to comment here.

I'm not familiar with the Manga versions, but I truest what AKM Sama says.

@Everyone, what do you guys think of my new OP? It shows the progression from 4-B to 3-B by feats and powerscaling instead of one big jump like in BoG.

Zamasu Chan said:
@Everyone, what do you guys think of my new OP? It shows the progression from 4-B to 3-B by feats and powerscaling instead of one big jump like in BoG.
Yea makes sense to me.

@Zamasu, I agree with everything.

God Zamas became 3-B+ via being immensely superior to BoG SSJG Goku. SSJ2 Black surpassed SSJB Vegeta, and later on, SSJB Vegeta surpassed SSJR Black, who was immensely superior to his SSJ2 self. I mean, the god forms can easily outclass normal forms in the same way God Zamas outclassed BoG SSJG Goku. I can see 3-A not getting through, but this is consistent enough to make SSJ forms 3-B.

@Blacke

The + rating comes for the CSSB level guys and Zamasu, Black doesn't quite come to that rating (though in a vs match he could RE the hell up to that rating I bet).

@Omega

The reason why i say that cause u know God ki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Regular ki So SSR Black would get a "+" for that as well.

Im not trying to be that person but i think that CSSB should get a Possibly or Likely 3A since CSSB >>>>> SSR/SSB

@BlackeJan

In my humble opinion, they should get 3-A keys with their high-end forms.

I asked three staff members to come here, but I guess with all the forum moving stuff It'll be kinda hard to finish this soon. I just hope this doesn't get thrown into oblivion.

To be honest I agree with 3-A CSSB level. But I guess this won't go anywhere until the forum migration.

I'm think it 3-A CSSB Tournament of Power Arc is more reasonable rather than 3-A CSSB Zamasu Arc though

Back