• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Matches You WISH You Could Do

Peter1129 said:
Any Low 2-C vs Digimon. Seriously i really miss Low 2-C Digimons.
There might be Low 2-C character in Digimon ("Mysterious Man" from Tri), but it's kind of vague.

I miss Low 2-C too. Can't do much fights with 2-C. Especially painfully low end 2-C.

There might be Low 2-C character in Digimon ("Mysterious Man" from Tri), but it's kind of vague.

I miss Low 2-C too. Can't do much fights with 2-C. Especially painfully low end 2-C.

Currently the only Low 2-C Digimons are the ones that are forgotten in the upgrade such as Murmukusmon and Chaosdramon. Other than that the only Digimons that are still Low 2-C after the upgrade is the X-Antibody Mega Lvl Digimons.

There are still a lot of Digimons that aren't updated yet. For example Ogudomon. Like seriously it's been how long since the infinite/immeasurable speed upgrade and yet nobody has touched its profile.

Zero vs Darth Vader. Two high ranking swordsmen who changed morality. Don't need to explain how that would go.

MAYBE Dr. Weil vs Darth Sidious. It might actually be fair, though Dr. Weil would win pretty decisively

With a calc I posted Zero might win via speedblitz, believe it or not.

I've been thinking of trying to splilt Zero's profile into having a High 4-C+ (pre-X8) since I don't think Colonel, Iris, Double, Dragoon, etc scale to Lumine, but, lazy

@Peter

Thanks for reminding me. Yeah, we have so many Digimon profiles that they tend to get outdated pretty quickly. I'll find the time tomorrow to update as much as I can.

The Mysterious Man might be Low 2-C though. He created the Digital Dimension, a realm compared to the Real World and Digital World by WoG.

Kaltias said:
DIO vs Homura would be cool, but the problem is that there is no way to make it work.

Speed unequal and base Homura means blitz in DIO's favor.

Speed equal/Homulilly means stomp in Homura's favor.

HA Dio vs Akuma Homura is a stomp for Homura no matter what.
But it's still a better matchup than Dio vs Alucard or Persona vs JoJo.

Countless matchups involving Voldemort and another 'Dark Lord' type of villain character wind up being this. There are a lot of characters who fit with him thematically, but most of them kick the everloving shit out of him. And what few he wins against, he haxstomps.

Sucks...

Kai (Kung Fu Panda) vs Spirit Beast (RuneScape)

Both are huge beings that came from the Spirit Realm/World, both utilize spirits to fight for them, both find devouring the soul of their opponent to be a valid victory strategy, and both increase in power when they do it, both terrorized innocents by absorbing their spiritual energies at one point, and both were killed off by the use of spiritual energy.

Though I am fairly sure that either Kai blitzes, or the Beast haxstomps.

Back