• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Matches You WISH You Could Do

Goku vs Nono,wish at least Goku in 5-A tier,but oh well........

Sakuya vs DIO too,but Sakuya is more broken than him and will slaughterstomp him,now this is why i agree with OML Sakuya vs DIO,Sakuya is OP af.

I could easily do these fights on DA, but...:

-Showa Anguirus vs Showa Baragon

-Gorosaurus vs Monster X

-Spacegodzilla vs Grand King Ghidorah

-Heisei Godzilla vs Legendary Godzilla

-Monsterverse King Kong vs Legendary Godzilla at equal size

-King K. Rool vs Guilmon

I really want to make matches with DBZ Abridged versions of Dragon Ball characters.

Just imagine TFS Popo vs Darkseid

-Heisei Godzilla vs Zilla Junior

-Asgore Dreemurr vs Charizard

-Indominus Rex vs Gorosaurus

-Monster X vs Gwangi

Medaka Kurokami vs Taskmaster. Both take power-copying and make it better, but one copies skills that let them beat and cut people up, while the other copies skills that let them create universes, ignore durability in every way possible, and be basically every superhero put together.

Ben Tennyson vs Izuku Midoriya.

Two heroes granted the most powerfull abilities in their respective universes. Both wear green.Both strive to become the best hero they can possibly be.

Sadly, Ben Blitz/Ap/Hax stomps to hell and back. And the inevitable upgrades don't help.

I really wish I could do Master Chief vs Akame again Not the Zero version, but the main version.

Both were taken from their famlies at the age of 6-7.

Both were selected to be taken due to "Extrordinary" Abilities/Potential.

Both went through a process that weeded out the weaker canidates for their respective programes.

Both underwent hellish traning to become what they are.

Both were originally created to crush rebelions.

Both have lost most of the people they grew up with.

Both have deeply rooted PTSD and other psychological issues as a result of their upbringing and experiences.

Both have been seperated from someone close to them, only to be betrayed by them later on.

Both had to get absurdly lucky to win against an OP antagonist.

Both eventually rebelled against the faction they originally served.

Both are cold stoic badasses, yet never lost their caring sides no matter what they went through.

Both have a reputation for being extremely lethal in their respective universes, and are considered to be the best in their field.

Both have been refered to as "Demon" or Non-Human The Covenant called Chief Demon. And Akame wields a Demon sword.

But sadly. Akame Blitz/AP stomps.

All For One vs Vilgax.

I could still do it. But upgrades will eventually get rid of the match.

Alex Mercer vs Evil Cole Macgrath, and this is self explanatory

Both were living normal human lives right up until they get infected with a gene or virus that gives them superpowers that molds them into becoming Villianous, Psychopathic, selfish beings that rule the city that runs in fear at the mere mention of their name, but still don't betray the ones they care about.

Unfortunately, Cole performs a 7A feat literally at the "Press Start" screen of Infamous 1 and Prototyoe never comes close to replicating that feat in any of its 2 games or comics.....

Back