• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Matches You WISH You Could Do

Okay, I got some joke threads to be specific.

Thwomp Vs Tetris Block

Qwop Vs Sumotori Vs Octodad

Aqua from KonoSuba vs Kakyoin

The problem is that the latter doesn't have a profile

EDIT: Now that i see this match is a roflstomp in Aqua's favor, i change it to

Aqua vs Weather Report.

Literally any DBZ character vs Marvel and/or DC character. There are a surprising amount of interesting matchups i've thought of, but couldn't do because of that one matchup ruining everything.

The Reapers VS The Langoliers

The theme is perfect; two races of sentient temporal monsters who search for time-disturbances and consume everything within them. The two are almost identical.

Too bad the Langoliers devour the entirety of the past itself, making their AP almost completely unquantifiable. (And probably putting them far above the Reapers' first key, at that)

Any JoJo character vs an FE character

It's either an AP stomp (FE ranges from 8-C to 8-A for base, JoJo's ranges from 9-B to High 8-C, so the tiers don't match up unless I used a Heroes character against Speedwagon) in someone's favor or a haxstomp such as "Dio uses Vaporizing Freeze" (which is able to give him more wins than time stop imo) or "Jedah abuses his Mogalls and Duma's gift like always" (Darn negation making matchups hard)

And that sucks because I really love both verses

I mean I can probably make some inconclusives with DIO and MiH Pucci

@JSW Should Gharnef vs Giorno Giovanna be removed? I know it used to be a stalemate, but now Gharnef can easily oneshot him. Unless speed was unequalized; it still be a stalemate then.

I know, it's because of Gharnef's invulnerability and Gio's speed.

Back