• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Matches You WISH You Could Do

Basically a place where you whine about a cool match due to relation but it's a total stomp for one of them.

For example, I wish I could do Enrico Pucci Vs Cyrus

Gil vs Reinhard. both loved humanity, they just have... unusual way of expressing it. (I'm more talking about Gil, he's pure jackass for anyone who only read vn and watched Fate/zero.)

Camus vs Dio Brando

They both have the same VA, Both were defeated in the first installment of each verse, both fought a wealthy blue boy who has lost everything, both miraculously survived battles to the death and appeared in laters parts, and I'm a huge fan of both verses

And they're both good at getting women ovo

But any version of Dio stomps, Camus can't get past that regen (inb4 Blessed Lance is Hamon)

Well, now that 8-A FE is being considered....

DIO vs Camus would probably be Inconclusive if they're both fully in character

But Dio Brando stomps via Vaporizing Freeze....and that's the battle I'd honestly prefer

@blue what you saw was a marriage with two very very OP beings having a kid (i think BB pulled a riza :p)

Back