• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Matches You WISH You Could Do

Lilithmon (Digimon) vs Camilla (Fire Emblem). They both have the whole sadistic but oddly sexual older woman vibe.

Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda) vs Dracula (Castlevania). Obvious similarities are obvious. And it could've happened too. Damn you Matt!! ovo jk

I mentioned this before but...

Lord English vs Lord British. The match just writes itself. Not only are there names similar, but they're almost exactly the opposite. Lord English is a hulking force of evil and hate, while Lord British is a man with a humble stature and of pure heart, compassionate, brave, warm and moral.

Zio vs Methuselah. They look almost identical, only Zio has that classic anime villain vibe to him that Methuselah lacks.

Taichi Yagami vs Ash Ketchum. Needs not explanation. To bad by feats alone, Taichi himself probably solos Ash's team.

Lavos vs Akron. The haxed life wiping monsters that always come back stronger after they are killed And they also steal all the attention from the other characters of the verse

Kaltias said:
Lavos vs Akron. The haxed life wiping monsters that always come back stronger after they are killed
Dark Force vs Lavos too. He fits that exact description of a haxed, life-wiping monster who always comes back stronger.

Bane VS Guts i feel is a fight that works very well thematically: Both are absolute beserkers who use their immense strength to annihilate their foes and both are the products of violent childhoods etc. The problem is the massive tier difference between the two.

Another fight i'd love to do is Beerus vs Sutekh. Two immensly powerful deities of destruction and death. The only problem is this s a stomp either way, Beerus is Universal to Sutekh's MSS and if one comic is indeed canon then Sutekh stomps via AP and hax (one shot a God of Ragnarok)

Kaltias said:
Lavos vs Akron. The haxed life wiping monsters that always come back stronger after they are killed And they also steal all the attention from the other characters of the verse </div>

Are we sure that's completely impossible?

Correction, you deemed it a stomp, and closed it without letting Cal debate or without letting me change the version.

"AP mattering in a hax fight"

90% of the time that doesn't mean much.

Whatever, Godcat vs Lavos can still exist.

Except that it does when said AP gap means that you keep killing the enemy with a glare until you use the hax that makes you win.

Baseline Low 2-C with 0 hax vs super strong Low 2-C with a metric ton of hax? Also who cares, it isn't thematic.

Marth vs Gilgamesh (Fate Series)

Just because of their titles, The Hero King and The King of Heroes

FSN Gil either screws around and eventually gets oneshotted, or eventually realizes he needs to pull out something that works, that might not be a stomp but it's kinda boring imo

CCC Gil.....Marth just gets hit in the face with Ea and dies

Base Marth just dies to the first weapon Gil pulls out of the Gate of Babylon

Marth vs Rolf could be cool. The two look very similar, even to both having a golden hand band. Rolf doesn't have a profile yet, but he scales to a bunch of Solar System level characters which means he probably solos the entire FE-Verse unless I'm mistaken.

Gargoyle One said:
Does Marth...You know... Have a ranged attack?
Even if he did use bows and arrows (which I don't think he did), he's only 6-B with a certain sword. So no, his range game is pretty lackluster.

FE characters tend to be really good at range, or really good at melee combat due to how the game is designed.

@Dark, I wouldn't say being 4-B necessarily makes you solo the verse (there's always Bloodlusted Duma ovo), and you're right, Marth never used any ranged attacks unless you'd count a Levin Sword....or a throwing sword if you count Fates amiibo Marth (who is also Smash Marth, iirc, and so are all the other amiibos)

How powerful is Duma? I would find it odd if FE didn't have some Low 2-C creator god somewhere, seems like a series with something like that.

Anywho.

Tristam vs Matt would just be perfect. Tristam was the main hero of the now-forgotten rival series to Epic Battle Fantasy called Crystal Story. Tristam is powerful in his own right, being ludicrously stronger than basic Dargons who can eat planets, but he's still not as strong as Matt at his weakest.

Back