• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Matches You WISH You Could Do

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Probably, and speed unequal blitzes are hard to manage too, considering he's 325c+
Well, he still perfers single strikes but his hands would be a wreck by thie time enough chip damage would be equal to a silge building level strike if he tried punch spamming.

Yeah (then again, he probably has selective intangibility), but still he's nigh unkillable in his tier but he can't get passed durability that much higher than him since no had outside of the main ones.

I mean, all Stands are intangible (but of course, they can still deal blunt force damage on the outside)

I'm mostly going off stuff Jotaro has said, like how he shouldn't be able to touch a stand himself and stuff. Plus ignoring star platinum (who's phased through bodies, metal and glass) chariot phased through a bed. (Also o think crimson actually does have a phase feat thrtough rock near the end). But this is off topic.

Hellstar Remina vs a Majin time patroller (Dragon Ball Xenoverse).

Dante vs a tyrant army and Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)

Another one would be Shulk vs Zael (The latter doesn't have a profile ATM) It be massive stomp in Shulk's favor; Last Story god tiers are like Island level which doesn't stand a change against a Low 2-C characters. Although, their base forms in the Building level to Large Building level range, so it might work out once profile gets created.

Operation Rainfall? Yes, and also because they're both really great cult classic games.

All Might vs Arthur

I either equalize speed and All-Might wins via sheer AP and Dura (Low 7-C vs 8-A), or speed is left unequal and Arthur chips at All-Might until he wins (Implying his horrible luck won't screw with him in anyway, of course)

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Sakuya Izayoi vs Grayfia Lucifuge. Two indentical looking maids, but we all knew it would be a stopms in Sakuya's favor.
Lol, I didn't remember this until I looked at Grayfia's page at the OBD. Sakuya still haxstomps even if they were in the same tier anyway.

Shadow vs Ryuko

1. Both wear Black and Red

2. Both are Edgelords

3. Both have a rival in blue and fight it out until they both decide to leave it

4. Both lost a family member to them.

5. Both were literally dropped down a shaft as they were born

6. Both had evil parents

7. Both fight said evil parents as the final boss with an awesome theme song.

But sadly....

Madoka Kaname vs Usagi Tsukino. The main characters of two most iconic Magical Girl Genre series. This is probably wouldn't to happen like....ever. If we uses their weakest forms, Madoka would stomps. If we uses Sailor Moon other keys, she would stomp Madoka. If we used their strongest form....Madoka Godstomps Usagi.

DCAU Supes vs Goku after his training with King Kai

I don't need to explain why that's a ridiculous match.

Back