• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Berserker Battle - Herakles vs Cu Alter

Gemmysaur

VS Battles
Retired
Herakles vs Cu Alter

Herakles vs cu alter
Scenario:

A rogue servant is noted to be lurking about in the cemetery outside Fuyuki and Illya, along with Herakles, has taken the initiative to hunt it down for sport. Cu Alter wants a fight and is just waiting for someone to come to him.

Fight Conditions:

Standard Equipment

In-character but willing to kill

Cu Alter is waiting for someone to arrive and Herakles walks in per Illya's orders

Illya will not interfere

Both servants are at their natural best

Cu Alter is in Arturia's position

Untitled1235252

I was gonna mention this earlier but funnily enough, Cuzilla actually fights Heracles in his latest Interlude.

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/9ozk6d/cu_chulainn_alter_new_info/

Thing is, I don't have the link of the summary of it and this was a masterless Heracles who had less GH lives than normal. Heracles having all 12 might make him last longer depending if he ends up letting Cuzilla GB and CC him which I doubt he would let it happen.

Edit: Nvrmind, I managed to find it here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/9p0w38/cu_alter_new_interlude_summary/

Not to mention stabbing Medb with his awesome GAE BOLG.

Anyways, IDK if Cu has what it takes to fully take on Heracles here. The Hercs he fought in FGO didn't had a master (apparently having one > not having one) and even so, that Hercs seemed to have less lives than normal. The fact this is a Hercs from FSN who has Illya as his master is probably going to troublesome for Cuzilla by quite a bit.

I can SEE him taking multiple lives or maybe even almost all but that's a matter of how fast Cuzilla can throw at him (GB and CC) before Hercs gets immune to it and just overpowers him.

Cu can take a life with his strength, God Hand nopes the Spear of Carnage at first, runes amping it to A will shave off a few lives and CC will allow for another few. End of the day, I doubt Cu can take all 12 lives and even if he could, Herc is still fighting back and won't allow for much (if any) healing.

^Pretty much what I had in mind. Cu Alter will give Hercs a hell of a fight, but Herc's just has a lot more coming in a battle of endurance.

GH's stock of lives + A rank BC would seal him in to take Cuzilla down.

Wouldn't CC take as many lives as Caliborn since it is an A ranked NP and Caliborn which is A rank took seven lives? Since Boosted Spear of Carnage is also A rank that combo should kill Herc.

Nope even in the parameters rule entry does it say that EX is outside the scale. No mention of EX being above A the same way A is above E. When a proper king wields it.

Yeah, that was uh ... it was kinda dumb seeing as it was completely hollow but plot demanded Herc die so we ended up with the -7 lives.

Back