• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Benjamin (RHG) vs Assassin (EMIYA) Grace

His speed is only barely higher in a single speed amp

After that he gets speed blitzed up close

As I stated above. We determined that EMIYA's speed increase was much higher than 4x meaning that he comfortably passes Ben's own speed.

I'm keeping my vote for Ben but I'm curious as to what would happen if he stole assassin's noble phantasm

WeeklyBattles said:
I'm keeping my vote for Ben but I'm curious as to what would happen if he stole assassin's noble phantasm
Funny thing is you didn't vote before actually

Well you can vote for who you want since it's not a stomp

I mean

Can Benjamin see him?

His PC drops, it doesn't disappear

If he sees himself dying from something he can't see he'll opt to nuke the battlefield or invert gravity to bfr the opponent to space

Schnee One said:
Where since he has no idea where to move?
Away? He can make himself a jet pack and fly away. Benjamin is so full of versatility there's no end to what he can do. In every single fight he has been in he's displayed a new power since all of his powers come from reality warping or illusion making of some sort.

As such yeah he'll come up with something easily.

WeeklyBattles said:
If he sees himself dying from something he can't see he'll opt to nuke the battlefield or invert gravity to bfr the opponent to space
That helps

Benjamen FRA

Back