• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Time Havoc has the chance to react then he takes the fight handily. Teleportation spamming merged with leading with time slow in the case of a fast foe means that Emiya loses.

Kepekley23 said:
If Time Havoc has the chance to react then he takes the fight.
How so?

They both have abilities that can instantly close out the match. Havoc can BFR/Timestop/slow, EMIYA can cause nerve necrosis and speed up his internal time into the blitzing range.

The reasoning for the votes ATM is that Kerry is more likely to use his time-based abilities first.

Kepekley23 said:
Teleportation spamming merged with leading with time slow in the case of a fast foe means that Emiya loses.
Time Alter + Phantasm Punishment says hi.

Unless EMIYA leads with that (making this a stomp, since Time Havoc won't have any possible wins), he most likely won't be able to get it off before Time Havoc gets his time slow on.

I'm pretty sure that pc is a passive ability for assassins not something they have to activate

Kepekley23 said:
Unless EMIYA leads with that (making this a stomp, since Time Havoc won't have any possible wins), he most likely won't be able to get it off before Time Havoc gets his time slow on.
Havoc can also lead with his time based powers, no? Wouldn't him activating his first give him a win?

If both fighters can win at the start, but one does it more often, that's just a decisive victory, not a stomp.

@Paul

Presence Concealment only works if you aren't attacking the enemy.

Except Time Havoc doesn't lead with Time Slow ever, he always leads with teleportation. And if Time Havoc can't react to Emiya due to his invisibility that makes this a decisive stomp.

If Emiya's invisibility is thrown off when he is attacking then Time Havoc takes this, yes. He hears Emiya, opens a portal behind his back or in front of him and evades the attack. Emiya becomes visible after he tries to attack again, at which point Time Havoc will immediately use time slow. Pretty much how the fight with TG.108 went.

@Kep

Not everything is black and white like that.

Most of the time, EMIYA Assassin opens with his time powers. However some of the time he doesn't.

From what you described if EMIYA doesn't open with his time based abilities Havoc takes it, which means this isn't a stomp.

It is a stomp if Emiya is always invisible and there's no chance for Time Havoc to react to him.

It isn't a stomp if Emiya fades into view while she is attacking.

Also, isn't Emiya's time-manip just her accelerating her own speed? It doesn't affect or slow down anything else.

EMIYA is only invisible when he isn't attacking. You yourself claimed that if that was the case Havoc takes it through time slow and portals. So if he doesn't start off by amping, which is a possibility, and tries to stealth attack Havoc he loses.

Yes, EMIYA's Time Manip onl covers her personal time.

Yeah, I said that and I'm still arguing it.

If that is the case, then the fight goes exactly like the fight with TG-108 - Emiya tries to hide and when she blitzes, Time Havoc hears her and teleports away. He then time-slows her while she is attacking and kills her.

I'll have to watch through the Zero Accel cutscenes to see how often EMIYA starts with Time Alter, but yeah, Havoc would win in those instances.

Kerry consistently starts with time Alter in Fate/Zero, IDK if that translates to his servant counterpart, though.

Schnee One said:
I agree with with Kep, this doesn't seem fair
A character who absolutely wins in some, but not all instances isn't a stomp.

If the general consensus is that this is a stomp I'll close it.

I'm well aware of that, my previous threads showcase that even.

What instances does he not in this case?

I see no reason Kiritsugu doesn't murderblitz him right as he comes out of PC

He isn't fast enough for Time Havoc not to react by teleporting. Remember that the farther away you are the easier it is to react, and in this case Emiya would only be three times faster (since that's the multiplier of his acceleration according to statements)

Yeah, for every three/four meters EMIYA moves, Havoc can move one if Time Alter is active.

Yes but his PC doesn't go down until he attacks. Distance doesn't matter as his BNP forces him to attack up close

He does. EMIYA is probably the most straight to business guy you can find makes use of his Chronos Rose quite a bit. Comboing time amps and PC is definitely in character. According to Kep, Havoc has already dealt with someone who could sneak attack at their leisure, the question now is whether he can use his timeslow before he dies?

EMIYA is only 3x faster when using his amp? Against TG.108 Time Havoc was getting completely blitzed and still managed to react in time to time slow. Being 3x faster isn't blitzing to my knowledge.

Is that just the name or does he actually square his speed? Because if he does then there's no way on his profile it'd just be named as "higher" with his amp. The profile would need to state the range in which that speed is because that's like about 5 or more speed tiers higher with the amp. I kinda doubt that.

It means x4 his speed. A thing to note about his speed amps, he only goes as high as x4 because his human body couldn't take anymore. As a Servant with a far more durable body that allows him to spam this ability and even blitz people with the same speed as him, x4 really isn't gonna be his limit though I can't exactly give you a hard cap on that. Basically he goes at least x4 if he uses his ability.

Wait square accel was only four times was this stated somewhere also the human body not being able to take more doesn't matter because in his fight with kirei he had avalon so he could go above 4x

So Kerry doesn't blitz with Time Alter. That should make the battle more fair.

Kerry can blitz, its literally the description of how his thing works. My point was that he is going x4 at minimum while not entertaining NLFs.

I mean, I've seen a match before where the only chance the character had was "the other side using their strongest attack that incapacitates her to kill her", when said character has no need to use the strongest attack and counters literally everything else the opposition could do, but since the super small chance existed the match continued. I really, really get confused what falls on Stomp territory around here sometimes.

Also, this is Fuyuki City at night. Literal tons of possible indirect paths to approach through and enough distance to break line of sight.

I sort of stopped counting votes when the validity of the match was thrown into question.

Also keep in mind even with a 4x advantage Havoc still has time to react with Time Slow.

I doubt square accel is only 4x because when Kerry used square accel he had avalon making the whole harming the body part null

If he reacts with time slow. Somehow, they become around equal speed and an equally fast projectile hits him square in the face

A projectile hitting him is much faster then slowing down and creating a portal

Especially when half the action is already done by his speed amp

He does if he wants to react to someone that much faster, at close range, with zero idea he was there to begin with

Back