• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(2-3-0) Benjamin VS Announcer: Classic 2010's Madman Hosts of Mystery

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
So I think the Announcer can sell his equipment which would give him a decent advantage over benjamin. Benjamin's best bet would be TK'ing with the LS advantage, but if the acid and laser powered teleportation device doesn't work, he would eventually resort to a budget cut. Voting Announcer
Benjamin can just will new equipment into existence and has done so before

It would be given Benjamin's precog which would let him know that the Announcer can ust keep erasing stuff

Yes and Benjamin would see that the Announcer can just sell him and would timestop or use any one of his hax to prevent it

You can't prevent it, he does it with a thought.

Timstop can absolutely prevent someone from thinking, as can memory erasure and possession, hell with him precoging to know that the Announcer can just erase him nothings stopping benjamin from just TK crushing him or stealing the announcer's powers and using them to erase him first

The current reasoning for the Announcer ignores the fact that Benjamin would just hax the Annoucer to death immediately due to his precog letting him know the Announcer can erase him

seems that Announcer starts with budget cuts while Benjamin starts with Hax then Benjamin careful sense something his Precog that Annnouncer think Erase equipments or him.

be might Announcer can Erase Benjamin abilities or Equipment.

The Announcer wouldnt lead with erasing benjamin himself in chracter nd benjmin can recreate any equipment that the Announcer erases, though he doesnt even need any of his equipmnt to use his hax

I mean, Announcer would do that as a last resort if it means the fight is taking too long, or is in a dangerous situation to the point its going to likely be a tie, which he will not allow.

But yeah. He doesnt sell the person out as a first resort unless its meant to be a last resort if hes running out of options.

Yeah, Benji would pull any number of his hax to prevent the Announcer from even gtting to the point of trying to do that

Bump

Ah, youre a generous fella voting for me... (Im joking I know you mean Benjamin, but its just a joke about my name)

Back