• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(2-3-0) Benjamin VS Announcer: Classic 2010's Madman Hosts of Mystery

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Because Four would be a massive stomp...

Speed is equalized, both are 7-B, both are willing to kill, and both have all of their equipment. The battle is in a colusseum, and they are 10 meters apart.

Who wins?

Psycho Host: 2 (WeeklyBattles, RicardoSama)

Speaker Box Host: 3 (I'm Blue daba dee daba die, Soupywolf5, Jimboydejuan12)

54942D40-5ED5-422C-A777-033DB43D46FC
The stories I can tell you... all quite sad.

90E1C56D-C01D-4DA7-93F8-AB36EBC6DF04
That makes me want to cry... and I cry acid!

Typically, he does budget cuts, activated with a thought, which sells an item out. He mostly does this to items the person currently has/something not part of a competition (so OoC for him to sell a person out unless they arent a part of the challenge, Ben's a part of this fight/challenge, so Announcer wont sell Ben himself out), such as Pin's Win Toke or Firey's Spaceship, because he wants to speed things up for his challenge. Also, with the Announcer Recovery Center, he can straight up come back to fight, thus, spamming Resurrection repeatedly, unless the ARC gets destroyed, which would make Announcer lose his ressurection.

Budget cuts wont 4eally do much to Benjamin seeing as he can just create new equipment from thin air and can make weapons that dont really exist like his imaginary sniper rifle

But regardless, there would always be Announcer resurrecting until the ARC gets destroyed, and Announcer would scale to those capable of dodging danmaku-like attacks.

I mean dodging really wont help if Benjamin uses an invisible attack or uses TK to hold him in place or mind manip him or timestops or gravity manips

Would ressurection really help that much? Ben has precog and clairvoyance hed know where the announcer is if he resurrected and if need be ben can just steal part of the announcers powers or just destroy the recovery center

Mind Manupulation does not work, as Announcer is a literal speaker box, and therefore, is a robot, ergo, Inorganic Physiology 2, the one that resists mind.

Yes, it would. Its a spam in character if Announcer dies, just to prolong. Destroying it is a wincon, however.

Okay but if the Anouncer respawns Ben will know about it and will know whre he is and would just blow up the recovery center

So I think the Announcer can sell his equipment which would give him a decent advantage over benjamin. Benjamin's best bet would be TK'ing with the LS advantage, but if the acid and laser powered teleportation device doesn't work, he would eventually resort to a budget cut. Voting Announcer

Back