• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson (Omniverse) Vs Ash ketchum (Pokemon)

• Both in character
  • Ben has Master Control
  • Alien x is restricted
  • Speed equalized
  • Both at their peak
  • Both start in base
  • Both start at 10 meters away from each other
8073340-0226803145-BTC_B.png

images

Ash : 4

Ben with Omnitrix : 8

Incon :

Last edited:
What's Ben starting alien? It kinda is situational but in a h2h fight like this which one would he use in character?

Feedback is Ben’s favorite alien. DH and Four Arms are also likely picks, considering Ben has master control here it doesn’t really matter who he picks first. That said what stops Ben from going XLR8 and speedblitzing Ash since Ben will clearly realize he’s the one giving commands, it’s not like he hasn’t dealt with a guy controlling mutated animals before? Also in case anyone wonders, Goop should have High regen, for like the bajillionth time in a vs match, preventing Ash from oneshotting Ben (assuming he uses someone that hits higher than tier 5 but isn’t infinite in speed).

The odds for a Humungousaur increase then. Once Ash starts throwing around elemental attacks, he’ll change to better counter that though.

yall keep talking about seeing him command pokemon. What stops Ash from sending out pikachu who's never in a pokeball and just frying ben to death with high 7-A+ AP?

yall keep talking about seeing him command pokemon. What stops Ash from sending out pikachu who's never in a pokeball and just frying ben to death with high 7-A+ AP?
Pokémon in manga also can instantly attack in the moment they get out the Ball, sooooo...

ah yes, tell me those random ass words i won't understand one bit

explain what they do
Master Control and Faile safe means :

1) Ben can freely switch between aliens instantly

2) the Faile safe would turn Ben into the best alien for the situation it could for example turn him into Goop to survive any attack thrown at him or turn into an intangible alien to survive the 7-A attacks from Ash pokemons and even more

well it seems it isn't on his profile idk but either way it ain't gonna happen when pikachu slams into you at high 7-A AP.

Also i do not think Ben will go into his crazier damage negating forms right off the bat when in front of him is a kid in a cap and a yellow mouse running at him fast

well it seems it isn't on his profile idk .
Read Omnitrix profile

but either way it ain't gonna happen when pikachu slams into you at high 7-A AP.
Well the Faile safe can turn Ben into a an Instangible Alien or an alien who has Mid-High regen to survive any 7-A attack tho.

Also i do not think Ben will go into his crazier damage negating forms right off the bat when in front of him is a kid in a cap and a yellow mouse running at him fast
Ben by himself in character wouldn't but the Faile safe can automatically turn him into those forms depending on the situation

but what is the failesafe based on exactly? Like does it scan the opponent or is it based on ben's knowledge?

It’s based on the Omnitrix’ AI, which accurately analyzed what alien to use to counter the Big Bang… which is literally everything. There are also other times where the AI gives Ben exactly the alien he needs to defeat someone, which gets acknowledged by Ben in the finale.

but what is the failesafe based on exactly? Like does it scan the opponent or is it based on ben's knowledge?
No it just turn Ben into the best alien for the situation for example if someone try to attack Ben using fire the Omnitrix would automatically transform him into an alien who can withstand fire, if you try to attack Ben with 7-A AP the Omnitrix would automatically turn him into an Alien who would survive that attack

Correction: only when he is in mortal danger aka the attack is guaranteed to kill Ben without failsafe intervening and automatically transforming him. Other lesser functions such as getting the right alien by transforming regularly can be without mortal danger but aren’t too relevant here since Ben has master control so he won’t “mistransform”.

im just wondering how it will figure out how a tiny mouse running at a semi-high speed is gonna deal high 7-A+ damage. Because pikachu leads with a quick attack

im just wondering how it will figure out how a tiny mouse running at a semi-high speed is gonna deal high 7-A+ damage. Because pikachu leads with a quick attack
The Faile safe has MFTL+ reaction speed and it was able to make Ben transform into Alien x to survive the Universe destruction

It has MFTL+ speed and figured out the literal Big Bang. It would just be able to detect Pikachu’s energy, if not before the attack then while getting hit since the Omnitrix has a practical eternity to figure it out compared to Pikachu’s speed.

Good point, nothing really if Blanco is ok with infinite speed being used. I don’t think I can argue the Omnitrix or Ben surviving that here just yet.
But :

1) doesn't Ash usually leads with tier 7 Pokémons?

2) I mean the same can be said for Ben instantly turning into Way Big and blitzing Ash with a cosmic ray since Yknow MFTL speed

Nah, Ash might take it easy and Ben might take it easy. There are scenarios where either wins without pulling out the big guns, at least I think.

Edit: Oh right forgot Way Big and Atomix are still outdated so he can also blitz Ash, guess it stays fair then.

Back