• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson (Omniverse) Vs Ash ketchum (Pokemon)

Actually, I'm changing to ash too. The fight will basically go, pikachu attacks ben, ben's failsave turns him into way big or eatle or whatever, ben attacks pikachu and ash, melmetal or nagaasgdiasgah come out and stomp.

Actually, I'm changing to ash too. The fight will basically go, pikachu attacks ben, ben's failsave turns him into way big or eatle or whatever, ben attacks pikachu and ash, melmetal or nagaasgdiasgah come out and stomp.

that’s cool you have melmetal because I created the article.

so thanks for adding him in here

Ummm if the Faile safe turned Ben into Waybig he would just blitz via MFTL speed before the tier 3 Pokemons come out from their pokeballs no?

I'm still voting ash, because if the 3-C's see way big and he's about to attack pikachu or ash then they'll come out and simply flex their 3-C muscles and turn way big or eatle into paste.
Counted but just so yknow when one of Ben's aliens die Ben by himself doesn't (yeah an other Faile safe mechanic ) giving him an other chance to transform but the alien that got killed won't be usable again

Ummmmm But the Faile safe could then just turn him into goop, NRG (via Intangibility), Big Chill, or Ghostfreak, Clockwork, Feedback who has low 2-C absorption and so on
BTW I've never heard of that happening, since when did the failsave have an alien die instead of ben? The only time I think this happens is with chromastone and Dhead, but I don't think that applies to the others. Anyway the intangible dudes get nulled by NPI and one shot, all the others get pounded with a flex before they can do anything, Clockwork can be a problem though but I don't want to exert my brain and think up every possible situation.

BTW I've never heard of that happening, since when did the failsave have an alien die instead of ben?
It happened to Waybig and Ult Swampfire

Anyway the intangible dudes get nulled by NPI and one shot
Does ash pokemons NPI have feats of affecting someone who is made by Fire/pure energy?

Ben also has Goop

all the others get pounded with a flex before they can do anything
I'm like 90% sure that with Master control ben can quickly change to Feedback and absorb with a thought

Clockwork can be a problem though but I don't want to exert my brain and think up every possible situation.
Yeah true lol

It happened to Waybig and Ult Swampfire

Does ash pokemons NPI have feats of affecting someone who is made by Fire/pure energy?

Ben also has Goop

I'm like 90% sure that with Master control ben can quickly change to Feedback and absorb with a thought

Yeah true lol
Their NPI works on Pure Water like Vaporeon, Plasma like Rotom and Souls

Well don't know if this helps but Omnitrix from OV has automatic DNA scanning without needing Ben's permission
That stuff has too many variables to be reliable in a vs battle. Omnitrix scanning has like 1789 conditions. I don't think it should work because pokemon aren't smart enough to be scanned I think.

I'm starting to smell spite as OP doesen't want this to be incon
I'm not tho it's just that I sometimes like to debate even when it comes to my thread (yeah I don't like to stay like this when I see other people debating it's very boring lmao ) but yeah I hink I'll stop talking sorry lol

Last edited:
That stuff has too many variables to be reliable in a vs battle. Omnitrix scanning has like 1789 conditions. I don't think it should work because pokemon aren't smart enough to be scanned I think.
It doesn't have many conditions and Ben already scanned aliens who are less intelligent then pokemons

Back