• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Tier 2 Feats and Scaling Recalculations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm808

VS Battles
Administrator
Here is the current list of feats and scaling that I know are affected by the recent approval of the 2-C structure of "the Universe" (Earth Space-Time and Null Void Space-Time).

If I am missing others that are affected, please let me know.

Accepted Thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/ben-10-timelines-and-dimensions-structure-proposal-accepted.142279/

Cosmology Blog: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Firestorm808/Ben_10_-_Cosmology
  • 2-C
    • Annhilarg Destruction
      • Similar to Champa and Beerus' Tier 2 feat.
    • Azmuth/Galvans w/ Prep
      • Created the Null Void Space-time
      • Created the Omnitrix Self Destruct
    • Omnitrix Self Destruct
      • Would destroy "the Universe" (Earth Space-Time and Null Void Space-Time)
    • Alien X / Celestialsapiens
      • Azmuth says that Alien X can do anything.
        • His people are well know for having created the Null Void space-time.
        • His Omnitrix would destroy "the Universe" (Earth Space-Time and Null Void Space-Time)
      • Recreated "the Universe" after it was destroyed.

I'm busy right now because I have to do something, but if you're going to ask me why I think he should be higher I will be back to explain why.

I'm busy right now because I have to do something, but if you're going to ask me why I think he should be higher I will be back to explain why.
No you’re gonna create your own thread when this one is done or none at all.

That said I agree with the OP since it’s straightforward.

Hey I'm back. I recommend looking at these just in case:

The cosmology map
main-qimg-f340fe8703394453a277296433667654-pjlq

The cosmology map

could you do it calmly you know?yhis is not the time ok

The cosmology map

put it in a seperate thread, after this one is finished

The cosmology map

You can place this evidence in a separate CRT if you wish:

Then it won't change for other few years.
877140539374456853.png

And anyway, what those revisions will lead to should be discussed when those revisions are done.
Hahaha you are out of luck this time, surprisingly, everyone is almost in agreement for the first time ever

Idk about that, but it certainly makes tier 2 clearer and more straightforward.
I read that thread and it's true that it specifically focused on low 2c, but let's go over even 2c and makes it necessary to mention spacetime being affected even then it is established in Ben 10 that it is necessary to breach spacetime itself to be capable of travelling in nullvoid, even something as simple as nullvoid projector work like that, that said it won't affect this feat.

Last edited:
I read that thread and it's true that it specifically focused on low 2c, but let's go over even 2c and makes it necessary to mention spacetime being affected even then it is established necessary in Ben 10 to breach spacetime itself to be capable of travelling in nullvoid, even something as simple as nullvoid work like that, that said it won't affect this feat.
Like I said I don't know about Ben 10 that much, the revision should soon be over and when it is, then you can adjust accordingly like I said

Won't this change after the tier 2 revisions?
Doubt it will.

1. Space-time is affected

2. The dimensions are physically separate from each other (Separated by a barrier) and can't be travelled through with sheer speed, they need portals to get through

3. Null Void's got a different flow of time

4. Null Void is designated as a space-time continuum as per the Null Void Gun's description of connecting other space-time continuums via space-time rifts.

You might also want to check the Site Standards that Firestorm already had taken into account in advance.

Basically in essence this is a bit more straightforward than what Norse God of War's got right now, and a little bit on par with Greek God of War.

Basically in essence this is a bit more straightforward than what Norse God of War's got right now, and a little bit on par with Greek God of War.
What I was kind of referring to was the destructions of this realms
and yeah based on your explanation, the cosmology is a solid 2-C, what was I was asking was the destruction of it tier 2, as I guess that is what the thread here is based about

and yeah based on your explanation, the cosmology is a solid 2-C, what was I was asking was the destruction of it tier 2, as I guess that is what the thread here is based about
Yes, anything that needs to travel to nullvoid or another spacetime continuum must breach/affect spacetime continuum itself In Ben 10 as established.

The cosmology is endless in 2B.
We have had this discussion in the previous thread about what comprises the universe
and it was concluded that it's a combination of two infinite spatiotemporal structures namely null void spacetime and Earth ( main dimension) spacetime.
The destruction or recreation of said universe grants Tier 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back