• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Classic Series Revision Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was joking with the Swampfire thing. Swampfire should have been able to regen from that without Omnitrix so the entire episode seems PIS to me. So no limited Status effect removal I think.

However we might have a problem (1:33) since CHADgit shot down Negative Ultimate Spidermonkey and Albedo stayed down post-detransformation.@Electro7101 hopefully has an explanation for this.

Correct. But he can also transform into NRG thus his body also gets reset on an energy-level (depending on the transformation I guess?). There’s also kid Ben still being under the effects of hypnosis even after transforming although hypnosis does work differently.

So basically unless someone has a better explanation it could be that the other Echo Echo’s still being conscious are the reason why Ben woke up upon detransforming.

Since we have reached 5 pages, I'll be making a new thread. With an order of revisions so we can keep on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back