• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 : Magician and Chromastone MFTL speed

Gwen Tennyson :

in base form, she can reaction and defend Waybig's Cosmic Ray after had already shot out.

and in Anodite form, She is superior to both Vilgax and Sir George.

she was stated by Dagon to be "the most powerful being" in their world, including Vilgax and Sir George.
make her should scale to Vilgax and Sir George. (Gwen Anodite > Sir George = Vilgax Lucubra > Eatle)

and Charmcaster with Alpha-Rune and Verdona are superior to Gwen Anodite Make them comparable to as well.

Chromastone :

He was able to react to Dagon's energy blast and flew in to defend Sir George in time.

All of them should be given MFTL speed.

Agree : @Reiner04 (for MFTL Anodites), @Ghengiroo115 (for MFTL Anodites), @Lord_Farquaad69420 (for MFTL Anodites), @DonkeySlayer06 (For Magician), @OMNIVERSAL-KING, @LuffyRuffy46307, @Apollonir.Scale

Disagree :

Neutral :

Last edited:
There are many instances of characters scaling to top tiers in speed (practically every single time a top tier shows up really), but I think there’s a reason everyone isn’t scaling to Way Big already so idk.

Anodite Gwen though should probably be MFTL (they even mention Sir George in her speed justification) and I’m confused on why she’s not.

There are many instances of characters scaling to top tiers in speed (practically every single time a top tier shows up really), but I think there’s a reason everyone isn’t scaling to Way Big already so idk.
I want to know
Should Waybig's Cosmic Ray be the same speed in every episode?
Anodite Gwen though should probably be MFTL (they even mention Sir George in her speed justification) and I’m confused on why she’s not.
Maybe it's because no one tried to upgrade her, I'm not sure.

I don’t think there’s any reason why it shouldn’t be, although iirc MFTL comes from Way Big himself reacting to something that fast rather than the speed of his Cosmic Ray.

Yeah maybe
So what is your opinion ?
Do you agree or not ?

For chromastone, you need to put more feats regarding Ben's regular Aliens and Vilgax to be able to react to that kind of speed, or else inconsistent.
Ok
What about Charmcaster ? as I said above, She is probably superior to Gwen Anodite. Because she easily killed Gwen. (Even though that was in her plan)
She also said when she was in Lagerdomain with Alpha Rune, she will be the strongest and most powerful. as we all know, mana originates from the Lagerdomain and leaks out into the throughout the universe.
she can use the mana stored in the Alpha-Rune to increase her power.

and after she changed Hex into totem,
She had the advantage in her fight against Gwen Anodite.

Is this reason enough for the Charmcaster's MFTL speed ?

Ok
What about Charmcaster ? as I said above, She is probably superior to Gwen Anodite. Because she easily killed Gwen. (Even though that was in her plan)
She also said when she was in Lagerdomain with Alpha Rune, she will be the strongest and most powerful. as we all know, mana originates from the Lagerdomain and leaks out into the throughout the universe.
she can use the mana stored in the Alpha-Rune to increase her power.

and after she changed Hex into totem,
She had the advantage in her fight against Gwen Anodite.

Is this reason enough for the Charmcaster's MFTL speed ?

She scales above Anodite Gwen inside Legerdomain as per profile.

I agree with mftl annodites, but why are there so many ben 10 threads coming from an insurge of new accounts recently, hell firestorm had to close multiple due to how many were being made

No, Her total power in Anodite form was higher than George wielding Ascalon.

And it was Dagon who stated that Gwen was stronger than George.

the assumption is very vague.

George was still able to block the blow of the Anodite, nevertheless he was thrown back, but not defeated.

Dagon is not saying that Anodite is stronger than George, he is just saying that she is the most powerful being in your world. So the Anodite is more powerful than Alien X, in your opinion? Considering that Ben was also there at that moment, who can transform into aliens

George could hurt Dagon, but Gwen couldn't do it by any means, so he had to be stronger.

Dagon is not saying that Anodite is stronger than George, he is just saying that she is the most powerful being in your world.
Dagon has taken over Gwen's body and used her powers as Anodite and has fought against George in the past. But he lost to George because he was careless.Since Dagon has learned the true power of Gwen Anodite and George. His statement that Gwen is the strongest in the world, which includes George. Therefore, it has weight for us to believe.

So the Anodite is more powerful than Alien X, in your opinion?
Dagon would never say that. Because he had never met Alien X before. He only talked about what he had experienced up until then.

Dagon has taken over Gwen's body and used her powers as Anodite and has fought against George in the past. But he lost to George because he was careless.Since Dagon has learned the true power of Gwen Anodite and George. His statement that Gwen is the strongest in the world, which includes George. Therefore, it has weight for us to believe.
However, he has very little knowledge about the Anodites because he met her for the first time. He simply didn't have time to find out about her abilities. Moreover, I simply cannot ignore the fact that George with Ascalon could fight Dagon, but Gwen could not (she herself declared that she was powerless against him). Dagon > George > Anodite

However, he has very little knowledge about the Anodites because he met her for the first time. He simply didn't have time to find out about her abilities. Moreover, I simply cannot ignore the fact that George with Ascalon could fight Dagon, but Gwen could not (she herself declared that she was powerless against him). Dagon > George > Anodite
I don't agree with that. In the episode where Dagon said "The most powerful being in your world", Dagon said that Gwen was superior to the possessed Vilgax. The possessed Vilgax fought both George and Ben as equals. Also, what makes you think that Gwen can't hurt Dagon? I don't remember that being implied in the series.
Dagon > Anodite > George

Back