• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Revision - 6-D and 7-D Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the infinite flat here finite in relation to what contains it? Because if yes then it's similar case with mondaiji, if not then no.

There is one thing that is irking me that I believe would be worth bringing up.

The visual representations of the Space Beyond, the Timestream, and the Fabric of Existence are quite important to this thread and it's conclusion. Based on these visuals, the argument put forth by Firestorm808 (if I understand it correctly) is that:

• The Space Beyond is an infinitesimally small aspect of the Fabric of Existence.
  • The Fabric of Existence makes up the walls of the Timestream.
  • The Timestream is depicted as a cylinder within its realm.

Hence, the idea is put forth that the Space Beyond is a 1-D subset of the 2-D plane (that being, the Fabric of Existence) that makes up the walls of the Timestream, an entity depicted as 3-D within its realm. This overall sounds okay, but one thing is really bothering me here:

udcSsjol.png

The images presented regarding the walls of the Timestream seem to go against the assertion that the Fabric of Reality is a 2-D plane in relation to the Timestream. Mainly because, well, the walls do appear to have 3 dimensions. They aren't simply long and wide - they have thickness as well giggity. Even within the realm of the Timestream, the Fabric of Reality appears to be depicted with 3 dimensions.

You could argue this is just an artistic decision - the Fabric of Reality does still appear to be "limited" in form in comparison to the realm of the Timestream, so maybe they just depicted it like this because it would be difficult to properly represent a 2-D plane within the constraints of the artstyle. Perhaps this is true, but when visuals are something this argument is so reliant on, I'd think a concern like this needs to be more thoroughly reconciled. Unless I've misunderstood something (which is always possible, of course), I don't think it would be clearly invalid for someone to point out that this isn't a 2-D plane in the first place and that we shouldn't be regarding the realm of the Timestream as qualitatively superior to it.

There is one thing that is irking me that I believe would be worth bringing up.

The visual representations of the Space Beyond, the Timestream, and the Fabric of Existence are quite important to this thread and it's conclusion. Based on these visuals, the argument put forth by Firestorm808 (if I understand it correctly) is that:

• The Space Beyond is an infinitesimally small aspect of the Fabric of Existence.
  • The Fabric of Existence makes up the walls of the Timestream.
  • The Timestream is depicted as a cylinder within its realm.

Hence, the idea is put forth that the Space Beyond is a 1-D subset of the 2-D plane (that being, the Fabric of Existence) that makes up the walls of the Timestream, an entity depicted as 3-D within its realm. This overall sounds okay, but one thing is really bothering me here:

udcSsjol.png

The images presented regarding the walls of the Timestream seem to go against the assertion that the Fabric of Reality is a 2-D plane in relation to the Timestream. Mainly because, well, the walls do appear to have 3 dimensions. They aren't simply long and wide - they have thickness as well giggity. Even within the realm of the Timestream, the Fabric of Reality appears to be depicted with 3 dimensions.

You could argue this is just an artistic decision - the Fabric of Reality does still appear to be "limited" in form in comparison to the realm of the Timestream, so maybe they just depicted it like this because it would be difficult to properly represent a 2-D plane within the constraints of the artstyle. Perhaps this is true, but when visuals are something this argument is so reliant on, I'd think a concern like this needs to be more thoroughly reconciled. Unless I've misunderstood something (which is always possible, of course), I don't think it would be clearly invalid for someone to point out that this isn't a 2-D plane in the first place and that we shouldn't be regarding the realm of the Timestream as qualitatively superior to it.
From what Elizhaa said, it seems that the thickness (if any) of the Fabric of the Existence isn't an issue or irrelevant.

If an entire Infinite Space was contained inside of a finite box, then that's certain on the matter of proving qualitative transcendence is at play here.

In this case, the infinite space beyond is contained in the Fabric of the Existence wall.

@Vasco Please refrain from spamming multiple posts in this thread.
I make it multiple since it being too much would be hard for members to read even I still make it double or triple for message, if it's bad i apologise to every member who found it annoying.

• To suggest that the Space Beyond is not inside the Fabric of existence has no basis. Where else would the universes and, in turn, the Space Beyond be if not inside the Fabric of Existence?
  • The Time Stream is the Cylindrical Structure. The walls are the Fabric of existence. The Fabric of Existence contains the Space Beyond. The Space Beyond contains the Tier 2 Structures.
  • To leave the universe means to enter the Space Beyond. Thanks to the Time Beasts, they went further, leaving both the Space Beyond and the fabric of existence.
● To suggest it without been shown or stated is not good also, we legit see them move directly from the fabric of existence to the space beyond except you wanna tell me the universe is larger than the infinitesimal (never stated just your headcanon) space beyond that exists in the walls of the fabric of existence (never stated ot shown also you just believed it's infinitesimal in the walls).
@Aachintya31 brought a scan of timestream shown in the fabric of existence another contradiction here of your claim the fabric of existence is lower than it, besides how is the timestream qualitatively superior than fabric of existence again?
● Space Beyond Is Low 1-C/5-D everyone agrees with @Reiner and have no problek with it since it's shown to be larger than a 2-A structure.

But we saw a post when Ben hit malgraut from fabric of existence and dude straight up feel into the universe.

Contradictions here:
1. The Space Beyond is claimed to be infinitesimal(headcanon) in the fabric of existence but we see Ben visible large in it, that means Ben is bigger than space beyond.
2. Ben pushed malgraut out of the fabric of existence dude immediately landed in the universe = universe >>>>space beyond?
3. No dimensional amp was shown moving through these realms.

Could only mean the fabric of existence is farther than the space beyond probably and not some higher dimensional reality.
https://vsbattles.com/threads/ben-10-revision-6d-and-7d-removal.149614/post-5497482
  • The Time Beasts Eggs allow the user to skip past the Space Beyond and exit the Fabric of Existence. The reverse also exists, allowing them tear through the fabric of existence and return to the universe.
Scans where it's stated?
https://vsbattles.com/threads/ben-10-revision-6d-and-7d-removal.149614/post-5497486
  • The Fabric of existence contains the Space Beyond. At the very least, it is the same dimensionality, if not higher, as the space beyond. We are currently discussing whether the Fabric of Existence and the Time Stream Structure are superior.
Proof it does or you're gonna say through visuals it's infinitesimal again?
No proof it's higher and it's full of contradictions all to the timestream.
See my earlier reply regarding skipping past the Space Beyond.
Which is, cause I didn't see shit.
  • As I've mentioned before, per site rules, verses are not required to have statements so long as they can display the characteristics of Qualitative Superiority.
  • We have several threads confirming that the Space Beyond contains the infinite universes along with their parallel dimensions. The Space Beyond needs to be infinite to contain them.
  • Again, the whole point of the Tiering FAQ is to say that words of transcendence and higher dimensionality mean nothing unless you show characteristics of qualitative superiority. If the media shows characteristics that meet the requirements/definition of qualitative superiority, but words like "transcendence and higher dimensionality" weren't, that doesn't mean it doesn't apply. This isn't abusing visuals if nothing is contradicted. Nowhere in the site rules does a verse require statements to qualify for qualitative superiority.
Except this has none.

What's dude trying to spit, we all accept Space Beyond as Low 1-C/5-D let's leave that topic it's fully accepted by everyone already.

You haven't shown any that's convincing and are contradictory, the media didn't show shit just your headcanon, statements solidify things visuals could legit be anything according to anyone's interpretation and everything you brought and said are headcanon and very iffy.

From what Elizhaa said, it seems that the thickness (if any) of the Fabric of the Existence isn't an issue or irrelevant.

If an entire Infinite Space was contained inside of a finite box, then that's certain on the matter of proving qualitative transcendence is at play here.

In this case, the infinite space beyond is contained in the Fabric of the Existence wall.
That makes some sense. Aachintya31 was correct in the reply beneath you, mind you - this poses an issue for the specific claim that the Space Beyond is a 1-D subset of a 2-D plane of the 3-D cylinder. Mainly because it calls into question whether it is a "2-D plane" in the first place.

However, I believe you're correct that, even if this specific claim isn't correct, that the realm of the Timestream could be considered qualitatively superior via being a container for an infinite space (that being, the Fabric of Reality). With how often the word "infinite" has been thrown around thus far, I don't doubt it, but is there a clear deduction/scan/statement showing the Fabric of Reality is an infinite space?

That makes some sense. Aachintya31 was correct in the reply beneath you, mind you - this poses an issue for the specific claim that the Space Beyond is a 1-D subset of a 2-D plane of the 3-D cylinder. Mainly because it calls into question whether it is a "2-D plane" in the first place.

However, I believe you're correct that, even if this specific claim isn't correct, that the realm of the Timestream could be considered qualitatively superior via being a container for an infinite space (that being, the Fabric of Reality). With how often the word "infinite" has been thrown around thus far, I don't doubt it, but is there a clear deduction/scan/statement showing the Fabric of Reality is an infinite space?
To clarify, the Fabric of Reality is the container of the Space Beyond.

Yes, the Space Beyond is infinite.

• The point of proving that the Space Beyond is infinitesimal to the Fabric of Existence is to show that a higher infinity exists.
  • Please show the rule where statements are a requirement to prove Qualitative Superiority. See my earlier statement about the FAQ.
  • Paradox is unable to leave the fabric of existence or leave the time stream structure. I don't see what you are trying to propose here.
The space beyond isn't stated to be infinitesimal in the space beyond or stated fabric of existence contains it, you just assumed so based on flawed take.

Statements solidify things, visuals can be interpreted as anything besides it depends it the evidence is sufficient enough.

How does that prove anything?
    • Please refrain from accusing head cannon. What I have presented is what is displayed on the screen and fits the logic of the story's narrative. You haven't presented anything that contradicts the proposal of higher infinities.
I'm not accusing you nit saying the truth, what you presented are nonsense tbh, nothing literally proves anything just you interpreting it that way.
You haven't proved higher infinities except by using lies that aren't stated just your personal belief, your evidence are not sufficient no matter how you see things.
But you assumed it is, what do you think is infinitesimal for you to assume such a claim? Stop misusing it if it's your headcanon.

Nothing he said supports your claim, which hasn't been proven by you. Who ******* uses visuals alone to wank a verse?
Again, the Time Stream is the Cylindrical Structure. The walls are the Fabric of existence. The Fabric of Existence contains the Space Beyond. The Space Beyond contains the Tier 2 Structures.
Do we have statements of these, of the timestream being called a cylindrical structure that contains fabric or existence or statements that said that space shown in the pic is the fabric of existence?

We know for space beyond already give it a rest.
Funny how I never mentioned R>F difference.

You used paradox unable to reach it as prove which is nonsense.
Size alone doesn't grant higher tier if no proof of higher infinities between this dimensions.

So, in full:

• The Space Beyond is an infinite 5 dimensional space.
  • The Space Beyond makes up an infinitesimal subset of the Fabric of Reality.
  • An infinitely large entity making up a subset of another entity is (by site standards) regarded as the latter entity being qualitatively superior to the former entity.
  • Therefore, the Fabric of Reality is qualitatively superior to the Space Beyond.
  • We regard qualitative superiority as an increase in dimensionality.
  • Therefore, the Fabric of Reality is at least a 6 dimensional entity.

• The Fabric of Reality is a 6 dimensional entity (infinite across 6 dimensions specifically? Need clarification on this)
  • The Fabric of Reality makes up a subset of the Realm of the Timestream.
  • By the prior premises (regarding site standards and dimensionality), the Realm of the Timestream would be regarded as having an increase in dimensionality over the Fabric of Reality.
  • Therefore, the Realm of the Timestream is at least a 7 dimensional entity.

There is one dubious premise in this argument (as acknowledged above). However, if that premise can be reconciled, this does seem reasonably deducible. Even without that premise, as shown above, the conclusion that the Fabric of Reality (and consequentially the Realm of the Timestream) would be at least 6 dimensional stands. I cannot fully side with your take on this based purely on the information I have and what I've deduced, but I'm willing to continue to hear both you and Aachintya31 out regarding this formal argument structure.

In this case, the infinite space beyond is contained in the Fabric of Existence.
Proof of space beyond called infinite, prove this first.
Per Elizhaa, we meet the characteristics of his Digit example.
You need to prove it to do.
The Space Beyond is an infinitesimally small aspect of the Fabric of Existence.
Wasn't stated another headcanon by him.
To reiterate, we have the following:

Professor Paradox can travel to the Space Beyond. Per him, "This time beast's egg will power your journey to places beyond even my reach"

The Time Beasts allow Malturant and Ben to leave the Space Beyond and go further. They leave the fabric of existence to the realm of the Time Stream Structure.

The Space Beyond is so infinitesimal to the Fabric of Existence you can't even see it on its surface.

The Space Beyond is the 1-D subset of a 2-D plane of a 3-D cylinder in this new realm.

The Space Beyond:
UTD2hFS.png

The Fabric of Existence:
1ViXIdI.png

The Cylindrical Time Stream Structure
OPccuwc.png
From this pics Fabric of existence and cylindrical time stream structure look the same.

Is there any statement of space beyond called infinite?

I don't think there's any statement infact that said the fabric of existence and timestream are beyond the Space beyond.

you just assumed so based on flawed take.

what you presented are nonsense tbh, nothing literally proves anything just you interpreting it that way.
You haven't proved higher infinities except by using lies that aren't stated just your personal belief

Who ******* uses visuals alone to wank a verse?
For these statements, among others, I implore you to take a break from this thread to rest. Your hostility is neither needed nor welcome, but I understand that frustration arises even in largely inconsequential arguments and debates. I don't blame you for these replies, but they are not conducive to a respectful debate. If you are going to continue debating here, I ask you to keep your assertions about your opponent's intentions out of your arguments.

For these statements, among others, I implore you to take a break from this thread to rest. Your hostility is neither needed nor welcome, but I understand that frustration arises even in largely inconsequential arguments and debates. I don't blame you for these replies, but they are not conducive to a respectful debate. If you are going to continue debating here, I ask you to keep your assertions about your opponent's intentions out of your arguments.
I will calm down, I just get annoyed when people try to hype verses with weak evidence or through personal interpretations not officially proven but I apologise.

Last edited:
So, in full:

• An infinitely large entity making up a subset of another entity is (by site standards) regarded as the latter entity being qualitatively superior to the former entity.
  • Therefore, the Fabric of Reality is qualitatively superior to the Space Beyond.

• The Fabric of Reality is a 6 dimensional entity (infinite across 6 dimensions specifically? Need clarification on this)
  • The Fabric of Reality makes up a subset of the Realm of the Timestream.
  • By the prior premises (regarding site standards and dimensionality), the Realm of the Timestream would be regarded as having an increase in dimensionality over the Fabric of Reality.
  • Therefore, the Realm of the Timestream is at least a 7 dimensional entity.

There is one dubious premise in this argument (as acknowledged above). However, if that premise can be reconciled, this does seem reasonably deducible. Even without that premise, as shown above, the conclusion that the Fabric of Reality (and consequentially the Realm of the Timestream) would be at least 6 dimensional stands. I cannot fully side with your take on this based purely on the information I have and what I've deduced, but I'm willing to continue to hear both you and Aachintya31 out regarding this formal argument structure.

I agree with everything in regards to space-beyond being a higher level of infinity than Low 2-C ( or simply infinite 5-D ) as discussed in previous thread.
Here are the issues with 6-D fabric of existence :
  • The only time fabric of existence being a thing comes from this one statement ,rest its just walls of the timestream as shown visually , they have used the term fabric of reality ,fabric of existence , fabric of space-time interchangeably so many times that it being a level of infinity higher than space beyond is a bit strange and odd.
  • No definite size comparison is stated or shown between Fabric of existence and space-beyond so assuming fabric of existence to be infinitesimal incomparison to the space-beyond is headcanon.
  • While the location of space-beyond is definitely inside the timestream, there is no clarification whether the latter is qualitatively larger with regards to the space-beyond. Also, containing an infinite 5-D structure isn't 6-D unless stated to be larger.
  • The crux of 6-D and 7-D is based on visuals. Once again, i'll let the staff members decide if its enough for qualitative superiority on its own. Note :There is no statement backing this. Its purely based on visuals. Personally, i always feel visuals weigh more importance than statements but in the case of dealing with infinite structures ,statements are very important.
  • The same arguments are valid for timestream

Last edited:
I wasn't in the original tier 1 thread, but I did ask this in the tier 1 scaling thread before getting directed back here when learning this was made.

Unless im seriously missing something, isn't the timestream used as the evidence Ben 10 has for having the multiverse be 2-A to begin with?

I wasn't in the original tier 1 thread, but I did ask this in the tier 1 scaling thread before getting directed back here when learning this was made.

Unless im seriously missing something, isn't the timestream used as the evidence Ben 10 has for having the multiverse be 2-A to begin with?
The branch universes in the Space Beyond is used for 2-A.

Yes, but in the original cosmology thread I made, we determined that Maltruents comment on the timestream is whats used for 2-A. Is this not right then?
That the Timestream keeps going to infinity is used to support that the branching of the universes in the Space Beyond goes to infinity as well.

Debating on the timestream is derailing?
Apparently it is deviating from the OP so yes. He is a bit left out from the previous thread but anyways the thread is near conclusion and only requires more staff input on arguments and counterarguments presented.

in this case ,we are only assuming fabric of existence and timestream to be infinitely superior than the space-beyond based on visuals alone. There isn't any statement implying Fabric of existence and Timestream to be qualitatively superior to the space-beyond.
Is it even visually done so?

Like one universe can act as a central hub/international airport which leads to other parts of the universe.
Or one universe can supply energy to other universes.

That the Timestream keeps going to infinity is used to support that the branching of the universes in the Space Beyond goes to infinity as well.
This totally sounds like "infinity plus one" universes to me.

I can accept a downgrade to 2-A based on this thread alone.

(Other statements may have further effects but this will be beyond our discussions here and can be better discussed in other CRTs.
Unless this thread will be turned into a general downgrade CRT.)

This totally sounds like "infinity plus one" universes to me.

I can accept a downgrade to 2-A based on this thread alone.

(Other statements may have further effects but this will be beyond our discussions here and can be better discussed in other CRTs.
Unless this thread will be turned into a general downgrade CRT.)
You misunderstand. The cylindrical time stream structure and the space beyond are two distinct things. The space beyond is contained in the time stream structure, and the space beyond is a structure that contains the infinite universes.

This Space Beyond topic has been discussed extensively in prior threads.

Last edited:
Is it even visually done so?

Like one universe can act as a central hub/international airport which leads to other parts of the universe.
Or one universe can supply energy to other universes.
Yes, it is visually and narratively shown.

It is not a hub. To leave the universe means to enter the Space Beyond. Thanks to the Time Beasts, they went further out, leaving both the Space Beyond and the fabric of existence.

So, in full:

@Elizhaa @DarkDragonMedeus @DarkGrath

Ignoring any 7-D stuff, do you at least agree with the 6-D Fabric of Existence?

Last edited:
I dunno how timestream is relevant forget about it being derailing or not, timestream was determined to be 2A before the tier 1 thread came. 2A was number of alternate timelines. If something has been upgraded to 2A doesn't mean it cannot upgraded to higher later on. Something cannot be 2A and tier 1 at the same time duh. It wasn't the same time at all. Maltruant statement was used to determine number of timelines.

I dunno how timestream is relevant forget about it being derailing or not, timestream was determined to be 2A before the tier 1 thread came. 2A was number of alternate timelines. If something has been upgraded to 2A doesn't mean it cannot upgraded to higher later on. Something cannot be 2A and tier 1 at the same time duh. It wasn't the same time at all. Maltruant statement was used to determine number of timelines.
The Time Stream Cylinder Structure and the branching timelines in the Space Beyond are two different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back