• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: NRG scaling

Spinoirr

He/Him
Im going to make a NRG page becuse i saw he has none and need help makeing it also can't make a sandbox with out help

My apologies, but it is very unlikely that anybody is able and willing to help make profiles for you.

You can try to ask Liger686 though.

@Antvasima

Eh, Liger686 is not very active in the wiki :(

@Spinoirr

I can help you to make the profile, but I'm not knowledgeable about Ben 10...

My apologies, but only people who are highly knowledgeable about a franchise should create profiles for it.

I think he can be "Low 7-B, likely 7-A" following the pattern of Aggregor's prisoners

So, Spinoirr, will you be willing to gather the knowledgeable members here?

Kevin also needed to use the crystal to pierce NRG armor, implying regular armored Kevin wouldn't be able to.

Yeah and he also Battled a member of humugasors race in armor and throw him with little difficulty

I think I agree with Andy. In hindsight, I should have clarified I was "knowledgeable about the original and alien force." But upon first glance, I think it is okay?

Spinoirr said:
Then I don't know how to do that
Call a content mod usually to fix it. It is not just Eatles; we are missing some aliens on the front page that have pages.

They just arent linked there.

I am going to unfollow the thread, I am fine with the scaling I think unless Andy has second thoughts.

But True form would certainly be...

any when will you be done making the page ? i wanna see it ..

Also we need Amphibian page...

Spinoirr said:
Also it would be funny if The Worst and Walkatrout page exists...

So i decided to list of Ben's aliens that are missing

The Worst,Walatrout,BuzzShock,Fasttrack,Amphibian,JuryRigg,MoleStache,Bullfrag,

Gutrot,Ball Weevil,Kicken Hawk,Atrodyctal And

Spitter....who is not going to get his own page.....cause he was used only 1 time by ben 10,000.Still present in current omnitrix used offscreen not on show itself....

Spinoirr said:
I was also shocked that he did that
That needs to be calculated
Also only thing that can cut through his armor is Taydenite which is called in the show hardest material in the universe,so even if NRG was standing on ground like an idiot Meteor would still do Nothing to his suit...

Spinoirr said:
I sent a request to have that calculated
okay i hope he gets added ..and use those clips for strengh wise.

also what about other aliens that i've mention in my posts above will those be added some day ?

Spinoirr said:
Imagine a the worst profile
Lol
Yeah lol but here is a fun fact about The Worst

Well....he is indestructable and not even affected by Acid rain something

which ultimate way big was defeated by diagon.....

Arent here tons of members ? im new to the site but pretty sure that content editors and members would be here right ? it's seems like a very active site to me..

Back