• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: NRG scaling

Also someone should add nrg's tags on his profile because I can't edit it again because I'm on mobile

I would. I if it could because you can't edit in mobile mode unless it says comments under it like fc/oc vs battle wiki but this wiki doesn't have that

Spinoirr said:
I would. I if it could because you can't edit in mobile mode unless it says comments under it like fc/oc vs battle wiki but this wiki doesn't have that
i'm adding tags i found out now...

Spinoirr said:
Done check the page now....i've added tags

question also how to change name of a page once you've created a new page ? i named it testing..... then i wanna change it to a character name once i've done so it click edit or go to source mode i can't see the option

I do not think that his scaling seems reliable, and Multi-Continent level for a feat done over time also seems very suspicious.

We gauge AP based on the energy caused in a single swift attack, or during 1 second of a prolonged attack.

I would appreciate if somebody could elaborate on the the reasoning for the other statistics.

Antvasima said:
We gauge AP based on the energy caused in a single swift attack, or during 1 second of a prolonged attack.
The "Multi-Continent level" statistics should probably be changed to "Unknown" for a start.

Antvasima said:
Antvasima said:
The "Multi-Continent level" statistics should probably be changed to "Unknown" for a start.
well...he has shown Upto 6 A without suit what'd you think ?

we need to scale him.

NRG has never actually done a High 6-A feat tonmy knowledge. Maybe a likely higher is appropriate.

A "likely higher" should probably be fine, if we have no calculated feats to scale from.

Antvasima said:
A "likely higher" should probably be fine, if we have no calculated feats to scale from.
In episode Hot Stretch (Omniverse) true form stopped a vilian called Kraaho who planned to destroy earth with lava using his Fusion Engine Machine ,NRG's true form was able to stop and eat the machine 1 ,2 ,3.

The lava rising was going to be over time. I doubt that would have given a High 6-A result. Though, I can check with the calc group if it is a quantifiable feat.

Sir Ovens said:
The lava rising was going to be over time. I doubt that would have given a High 6-A result. Though, I can check with the calc group if it is a quantifiable feat.
yes please do so also consider these abilites too show by his true form here he gets stronger as much energy he consumes so far nuclear reactor and how much damage can a nuclear reactor cause you can calaculate that too with his lava ability that Spinoirr was talking about...

Back