• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: NRG scaling

It's best to go over his episode appearances and work from there. To my knowledge, he scales from armadrillo and humungousaur.

One time he pushed baxm ultimate Kevin and grabbed his fist when he was about it hit Allen, knocked Kevin back and was holding his ground only being pushed back by Kevin until he added more power making NRG get knocked down

But Kevin could have just Been holding back

Arshanbest said:
Information.
NRG is 6 C island level as he can bust the surface with lava with ease https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyJ6aO9Cb-0 and when Ben and his team were facing True form NRG as he was consuming Radioactive Power plants he was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kehczyODrPQ making him 6 A without Armour as he was true form of pure radioactive energy flying with enhanced speed and enemies were facing through him....
None of this are close to what you are proposing mate

I can TRY(Emphasis on the try) to make a calc about the first one, it may took a while to do that, there is also the possibility that i will not sucess on this since i am new on calc stuff, but eh, you need to start somewhere

Drite77 said:
Arshanbest said:
Information.
NRG is 6 C island level as he can bust the surface with lava with ease https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyJ6aO9Cb-0 and when Ben and his team were facing True form NRG as he was consuming Radioactive Power plants he was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kehczyODrPQ making him 6 A without Armour as he was true form of pure radioactive energy flying with enhanced speed and enemies were facing through him....
None of this are close to what you are proposing mate
okay....

Maybe those 5 aliens? Depending on what he has shown, he may be scaled to the rest of the aliens. I am working on that Lava thing to see if it is consistent

I've done the calc, and if i didn't messed up in nothing, the results are Low End 8-A. I will put those in a blog, give me a minute

Anyway, i think that it would be better if NRG scaled to other 7-A aliens due to the nature of his suit, and the fact that he can go toe to toe with Kevin without his suit. Maybe High 5-A for his true form

Given he can eat a energy source that can cover the earth in lava in his true form

Spinoirr said:
Is there a standard calc that gives a exact number?
Nop, but he is not actually destroying the Planet, and it is only covering the surface of the planet, in theory

But I believe Kevin was holding back at the time as he said he would kill Ben later basically and NRG got blasted back by his energy attack after Kevin started adding more power

No, except that it was going to cover the earth in lava in a unknown amount of time

As a side note Kevin's profile doesn't say anything his Omiverse Mutations, as someone who has not watched much of Omniverse what do they scale to?

Kevin Mutant OV
Teen Kevin Mutatio

Kevin mutant ov flashback
Kid Kevin Mutatio

From eyeballing the wiki and judging base off of the powers these forms have used I'm thinking Teen Kevin should be at least 7-A, likely higher normally, up to Low 2-C with energy absorbtion. While Kid Kevin should just be Low 7-C, up to High 6-A with energy absorbtio.

How do I tlr this for his weakness

in his containment suit, his abilities are weaker than if he was outside the suit.´╗┐ Due to the dangerous radiation his body gives off, NRG must stay in the suit for the safety of others and keep his radiation level to a minimum.

NRG's suit decreases his speed and agility.

Taydenite is the only known element that can damage NRG's suit, outside of the suit itself. The Kraaho are also strong enough to rip open NRG's suit.

The eye holes in the suit are quite small, which limits his vision somewhat.

Like P'andor, NRG is vulnerable to carbon dampening rods, which slow down nuclear reactions and inhibit his radiation generating abilities.

Spinoirr said:
How do I tlr this for his weakness
in his containment suit, his abilities are weaker than if he was outside the suit.´╗┐ Due to the dangerous radiation his body gives off, NRG must stay in the suit for the safety of others and keep his radiation level to a minimum.

NRG's suit decreases his speed and agility.

Taydenite is the only known element that can damage NRG's suit, outside of the suit itself. The Kraaho are also strong enough to rip open NRG's suit.

The eye holes in the suit are quite small, which limits his vision somewhat.

Like P'andor, NRG is vulnerable to carbon dampening rods, which slow down nuclear reactions and inhibit his radiation generating abilities.
Nice !!!

That passive radiation is gonna come in handy in matches.

Arshanbest said:
do you know how too add images of a characters on it's page for exmaple Four Arms has 3 different desgins i want to add to other aliens too...
Edit the page, and then go into source mode. Copy and paste the code onto your page and replace the links to the images with the links to your images.

Yeah. This theory actually used by Kuro in 5 years later. According to InkTank, Atomix and NRG are the members of same species. Their planet was the most industrial in the universe and as such became heavily affected by radiation. As a result, mutations began to appear in generation after generation. One group of the species decided to stay underground and over the years began to survive independent of energy with only few amount of it present underground. This spscies began to generate energy by themselves. NRG and their people absorbed vast amount of radiations as a result they began to feed on it rather than self generate it. Atomix are in a sense prey of their species as NRG and their species can literally eat them up. Ben got Atomix as an offshoot of NRG.

Back