• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: NRG scaling

Also, Ben can escape out of his suit if he desires. Energy Absorption would also help him a lot in battles. Plus, beating him must be hard. He is a being of energy afterall.

Small unrelated issue, but why is Toepick scaled to Ben's mid tier aliens? He has never been shown to attack at all and should be just left at Unknown.

Sir Ovens said:
Arshanbest said:
do you know how too add images of a characters on it's page for exmaple Four Arms has 3 different desgins i want to add to other aliens too...
Edit the page, and then go into source mode. Copy and paste the code onto your page and replace the links to the images with the links to your images.
thanks very helpful

Sir Ovens said:
Small unrelated issue, but why is Toepick scaled to Ben's mid tier aliens? He has never been shown to attack at all and should be just left at Unknown.
yeha he never physically fight...

Sir Ovens said:
Arshanbest said:
do you know how too add images of a characters on it's page for exmaple Four Arms has 3 different desgins i want to add to other aliens too...
Edit the page, and then go into source mode. Copy and paste the code onto your page and replace the links to the images with the links to your images.
one more question can you tell me how to allign images perfectly in a raw your advice was very helpful

allign them in a perfect row after putting the image from source editor.....
Bandicam 2019-06-22 15-15-01-215

Those images were edited before hand to be circular. You'd have to edit the image yourself before adding onto the page.

I mean, NRG even in the armor is as fast as Ultimate Kevin, so i guess that he really is a fast boi?

And he doesn't have light Manipulation, but it is missing Energy Manipulation. Has NRG shown any intangibility? Cause if he has, then his suits has Non Physical Interaction

NRG doesn't have intangibility. He has something akin to logia intangibility tho.

I don't think it is limited. NRG literally radiates light. For him to harm Zs'Skayr with his light means he is capable of radiating light that is as intense as sunlight.

I mean, could it use as an offensive tool? I don't know if only irradiating light gives you that, i will check the page

NRG's suit has non physical interaction for being able to contain him without him being able to phase through.

I mean, the guy doesn't have alot of weakness, besides that he is weaker, slower and have bad eye sight in the suit. His true form is that he constantly emanates Radiation, and that can be bad for its allies

Back