• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Cosmology Downgrade Part 2 (MINOR Continuation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should stop saying possibly 2-A was agreed upon as it's misleading. Instead universe being Possibly 2-A was agreed upon

1.) Eficiente could’ve been too busy to reopen the thread, assuming he’s aware it even got closed

2.) Are mods allowed to open a thread closed by admins?

3.) I…literally just said Possibly 2-A was agreed on? How is that misleading?

That wasn’t the entire thread at all

My thread was arguing against BOTH things. That they weren’t 2-A and weren’t inside the universes either once @Eficiente gave arguments against the latter even being a thing.

These were 2 separate issues that my thread was tackling at the same time, only one of them was concluded when most people + staff agreed Possibly 2-A was fine. But that’s only determining what the number of dimensions would be when going under the notion that they’re present inside the universe.

The dimensions being contained in the universe and what the number of those dimensions would be are 2 different things.

Yeah no. They weren’t. @Eficiente flat out gave counters against you and you guys had the thread closed before that could continue further.
He is absolutely waiting for DT as the result that he has said everything he could. Your OP was on that those infinite Dimensions are not inside the universe which again was disagreed upon. DT (a tie breaker) after listening to everything said that possibly 2A universe is fine. That's the whole thing determined the thread. You should stop misleading the votes and update the vote tally.

The very thing that eficiente said he is waiting for DT and has presented his arguements already. I don't know how votes are invalid, OP was literally on those infinite Dimensions aren't inside universe. Meh. Update vote tally.

Previous thread had all the arguements discussed, either by efi or by you. So update the tally right now.

He has done that before.

Possibly 2-A and Possibly 2-A universe are two different things.

You know what I’m referring to when I say Possibly 2-A.

Its been a long time 🦣

It’s been only a week. Like I just said above, I’m not assuming anything or expecting people to wait forever on others, but people have their own lives outside of this site to prevent them from participating the way they want to or plan to. I didn’t get an opportunity to comment on anything here until yesterday because of things I needed to attend to off-site. People have busy schedules, it happens.

Regardless, I’ll be asking for clarification and if Efis arguments were taken into account when those votes were given, then I’ll be fine with concluding this thread.

You know what I’m referring to when I say Possibly 2-A.

It’s been only a week. Like I just said above, I’m not assuming anything or expecting people to wait forever on others, but people have their own lives outside of this site to prevent them from participating the way they want to or plan to. I didn’t get an opportunity to comment on anything here until yesterday because of things I needed to attend to off-site. People have busy schedules, it happens.

Regardless, I’ll be asking for clarification and if Efis arguments were taken into account when those votes were given, then I’ll be fine with concluding this thread.
And previous thread was to determine if universe is possibly 2A based of all the arguements presented it was disagreed upon until the end. Without those Dimensions being inside Universe it can't be possibly 2A, crt was on those Dimensions aren't inside universe, you argued for it, efi argued for it. DT broke the tie. Now update the tally already.

Previous thread had all the arguements discussed, either by efi or by you. So update the tally right now.

First of all, stop repeating this over and over. The Tally has been added to the OP. Refresh your page if you can’t see it.

The very thing that eficiente said he is waiting for DT and has presented his arguements already. I don't know how votes are invalid
I never said those votes were invalid, they clearly are or else I’d be arguing Possibly 2-A universes still shouldn’t be a thing in the first place.

My point is that agreeing on what the number of dimensions would be, whether 2-A or otherwise, is only one of the issues to be solved. And DT gave that opinion before Dereck and Lonkit came to the thread.

I asked Dereck to clarify what he agreed with and if he agreed on this, even with Efis arguments taken into account, then that’s when I’ll be ceasing this thread.

First of all, stop repeating this over and over. The Tally has been added to the OP. Refresh your page if you can’t see it.

I never said those votes were invalid, they clearly are or else I’d be arguing Possibly 2-A universes still shouldn’t be a thing in the first place.

My point is that agreeing on what the number of dimensions would be, whether 2-A or otherwise, is only one of the issues to be solved. And DT gave that opinion before Dereck and Lonkit came to the thread.

I asked Dereck to clarify what he agreed with and if he agreed on this, even with Efis arguments taken into account, then that’s when I’ll be ceasing this thread.
Now it's fine. You are free to present your arguements idm. As long there is honesty this thread can continue. You can give your arguements you weren't able to in the previous thread.

So, this is an attempt to invalidate our votes by making us think we agreed to something else instead of X thing?
No. To clarify your votes are very valid

The issue I didn’t get to voice out in the old thread before it got closed was that the votes only covered one of the things that the climax of the thread was to determine.

Agreeing with Possibly 2-A as the number of dimensions inside the universe is fine. But we didn’t conclude on whether or not those dimensions were actually present inside the universe to make the latter 2-A.

Arguments against this were being made on this specifically, by @Eficiente, before the thread was closed. I wanted to point this out, but couldn’t, since I didn’t make it back to comment in time.

Since you voted for 2-A universes being okay, I wanted to ask you if you took @Eficiente arguments into consideration and still agreed on the universes containing these dimensions. If so, then I’m fine with this thread being finished now.

Agreeing with Possibly 2-A as the number of dimensions inside the universe is fine. But we didn’t conclude on whether or not those dimensions were actually present inside the universe to make the latter 2-A.
This line is self contradictory. How can you say the number of dimensions inside the universe makes it Possibly 2-A but later say we didn't conclude whether those dimensions were actually present inside ?
You yourself got it clarified multiple times in that thread Possibly 2-A universe is being agreed upon and not something else.
Arguments against this were being made on this specifically, by @Eficiente, before the thread was closed. I wanted to point this out, but couldn’t, since I didn’t make it back to comment in time.
We can't wait for his arguments when he was active in other threads and hence forth after 1-2 weeks the thread seems to have been concluded by other staff members and closed.

And DT still agreed after reading all he said and broke the tie. Dereck and lonkitt all agreed and if other mods disagreed or agreed they would have said it. It was on you to change their opinion, you far before have voiced efi arguements, efi for hell sake keep repeated himself. Results were same. Saying that yo boy here is the climax which was never addressed in the thread and so everything is dust. Nah. His arguements were rotting off for weeks in the thread. It was still got concluded.

This line is self contradictory. How can you say the number of dimensions inside the universe makes it Possibly 2-A but later say we didn't conclude whether those dimensions were actually present inside ?

Because you can agree with this with a preconceived assumption that they are? Without knowing an argument was made against those dimensions residing in the universe? Like I keep saying, one is a separate argument from the other. The placement of the dimensions and how many of them exist are 2 different and separate arguments the thread had.

The thread debated against both the number of dimensions being 2-A/2-B and those dimensions even residing inside the universe.

You yourself got it clarified multiple times in that thread Possibly 2-A universe is being agreed upon and not something else.

Yes, and most people agreed with that because of the evidence being enough for the number to be that big.

But the evidence being enough to prove the number is possibly infinite doesn’t have anything to do with where they’re placed. Like I said, that is a separate argument.

Anyways, I’ll be waiting on Dereck to clarify.

Because you can agree with this with a preconceived assumption that they are?
Like the hell anyone will. Why would anyone agree to possibly 2A universe without seeing the proof for these Dimensions whether or not are inside universe? OP was on these Dimensions aren't inside universe. Efi gave his arguements for these Dimensions weren't inside universe you highlighted it, they rotted off for weeks and people still disagreed including DT, lonkitt and dereck and everyone. If the arguements hadn't made against these Dimensions being inside Universe than that had been different thing but everyone did. Everyone made their arguements for why those Dimensions aren't inside universe not that if those Dimensions are inside universe then it's 2A, no. It was on all and we get it on all.

I personally find the idea of this made up termilogy to be as ridiculous as before, but w/o all staff agreeing, my idea was to one day in the far future rewatch the shows, and list all cases where real termilogy is used to refer to how separated all the dimensions and universes are. Since nothing would better prove how selective the meaning of words is used & ignored / used to mean what it means & used to mean something else, with no logic to all of it and only this made up wrong idea of how things are being a basis from which everything is understood & has to be.

I don't even think that long and patient approach would do it, it's just the thing that's worth doing, idk what can be done with far less. I don't have even more statements setting aside Ben's universe from Rex's universe, or from the Nullvoid, etc.

Then ig it's the future thing to do. For right now, there is no point in arguing with 6agreement :4disagreement as the consensus on downgrade thread affecting the whole verse should be proper.

We discussed the topic literally ad nauseam to get the last thread concluded.

Kukui's last message on the thread was 2/12. The thread was first closed on 2/13 and reopened on 2/15 per the OP's request. When it was re-opened, the OP did not make any post along the lines of "I will be available to reply more at X time." The thread was eventually closed a second time on 2/17. Now, the OP made a continuation thread.

My position remains the same as last time. To me, this thread feels unwarranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back