• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Classic Series Revision Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No just straight up OS, he has like no feats that warrant anything higher, in fact you could just rename the OS key to Original Series/Omniverse (and make it clear that OV can't amp).

I guess his cyberization didn't allow it.

If no one has any objections to the OV Vilgax being added to his OS key, I'll make the edits later.

Yeah just energy projection for OV Vilgax then and amping for OS Vilgax. Everything else should be the same (Vilgax was in possession of the time bomb since 18th century)

I made the OV Vilgax adjustment.

Getting back on Diamondhead Galvan B, here are my calculations

As I said before, using the masses of Galvan Prime and Galvan B and the orbital properties of the Earth's Moon, we can estimate Galvan B's gravitational distance.

Planet Mass = 1 Earth = 5.9722e+24 kg
Satellite Mass = Ganymede = 1.4819e+23 kg
Period = 27.321 days
Orbit Axis Distance = 386313 km

Silicone Mass = 218.926 kg
Distance = 386313 km
Time = 5 seconds
KE = 6.53e+17 Joules = 7-A

It's only a marginal difference for relativistic.

Does anyone have any objections to the moon calc?

It's only a marginal difference for relativistic.

Does anyone have any objections to the moon calc?
All right then, not really, Dargoo was the most opposed to it. I find it weird how close the moon looks to the planet during the fight with Malgax but Electro had counterpoints to this so I’m pretty neutral.

So that nuke Vilgax survived has to be a Titan II. It can't be the First one because they shut down in the 1960s but Vilgax got sploded in the 70s.
Anyway, a Titan II is 9 megatons and vilgax already had six of them on his ship plus the one that Vilgax was stuck to. So it was the detonation of 7 of these nukes, which would be 63 megatons of course. 31.5 if you take surface area into account.

I mean I did downgrade Eatle (who OTTO scales to) and Zamasu might dowgrade him even further. Using Upgrade Rex as an example could be a better argument. You have a point that Upgrade could have been a mid-tier at that point tho since Max is also older (although Upgrade's design didn't reflect that).

Please call him brawl You do realize the many inconsistencies we get if we scale Eatle to high 5-A right? That would literally scale him to anyone who can harm Dagon.

What about Eatle at Ult. Humungousaur level (which would be about 7.5 times Humungousaur if everything goes according to plan)? I also mentioned the dream episode and Julie with Ship being a challenge for him.

Also what does everyone think of this? (and message #39)

Oh we got better Lollipop (and found out about the statement a few months ago, I mean Firestorm is literally one of the commentators)

You can't scale Either of them to Dagon or George. Ultimate Humungousaur is inferior to base Waybig by a lot. Him scaling to George, who can harm Dagon, who's stronger than Ultimate Waybig, would make no sense. Even scaling Eatle to Lucubra Vilgax is dumb because Lucubra Vilgax should be in the same tier as Vilgax with Azmuth's Sword, who one shot Eatle.

Azmuth's sword can and Lucubra Vilgax nearly defeated Sir geroge even broke his Forcefield, He was more powerful than George and Eatle was more powerful than Lucubra Vilgax and harmed him several times.

You're right. L Vilgax is stronger than George. That means L Vilgax > Ascalon. And Vilgax while powered by Ascalon one shot Eatle. How would Eatle scale above someone who one shot him? Simple, it's an outlier.

Goodness me. Ascalon Vilgax is weaker than Lucubra Vilgax. It makes no sense for Eatle to scale to him. Eatle vs L. Vilgax is the only time we see Eatle do anything tier 5. Every other instance he’s shown comparable to the regular tiers. Stop cherry-picking feats and learn what consistency is.

He got blasted due to element of surprise he has never even seen Ascolon before , after which he adapts to the situation Eatle has good adaptability

He was ready to fight Vilgax head on and he knows Vilgax has laser vision. What surprise are you talking about? What is this adaptation? Since when can Eatle get a boost in strength from a near death experience? He's not a Saiyan, please stop with the headcanon.

Stop talking about sayains 10 year old Diamondhead lost to Vilgax in OS, In AF Diamodhead defeated him, since when has Ben ever faced Ascolon armored opponent, Vilgax powers were boosted After taking a hit and failing he competed and took many hits in the next epsiode, didn't Ben failed to stoped Annhilaarg and later in Omniverse stopped it second time (First time was element of surprise), Either way I'm not talking on this topic again.

Stop talking about sayains
Well ok, I giving an example to show you why your arguments were flawed.
10 year old Diamondhead lost to Vilgax in OS, In AF Diamodhead defeated him
Yeah and? Age makes a lot of the aliens stronger. What does this have to do with anything?
since when has Ben ever faced Ascolon armored opponent
When he got one shot by Vilgax.
Vilgax powers were boosted After taking a hit and failing he competed and took many hits in the next epsiode
Yeah he got stronger, that's why it contradicts Eatle scaling above Vilgax with Ascalon.
didn't Ben failed to stoped Annhilaarg and later in Omniverse stopped it second time (First time was element of surprise)
That's a false equivalency. Alien X had the power to stop the Annihilargh, Eatle didn't have the power to contend with Vilgax. The element of surprise doesn't drastically lower your durability.
Either way I'm not talking on this topic again.
So you concede then.

Yeah and? Age makes a lot of the aliens stronger. What does this have to do with anything?
I would like to mention that there apparently isn’t much of a Strength Gap between OS and AF Aliens. In ’Forge of Creation’, Young Ben’s Heatblast is able to Damage and temporarily blitz Armored Kevin. Later on, Wildmutt begins tearing apart the wing of the Rustbucket 2. In addition, Vilgax was damaged already by the time Diamondhead got to him- Diamondhead not only managed to get the drop on him, but Chromastone had already put a hurting on him with very powerful blasts, and he even got grazed by Way Big earlier on in the fight. Vilgax essentially went up against 3 different opponents, with Diamondhead being the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back