• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Omniverse - Malware 5-A Revision

Thoroughout the game they said that Albedo would stomp Ben no matter what, and that To'kustar was beyond the power of the Ultimatrix itself.

Clearly, base UA Ben can't scale.
Ben can literally beat him as Nanomech as proven in Omniverse, contextually Ben is just likely to lose (and he did as Humungousaur).

Also push comes to shove, the statements are just wrong cause Albedo literally IS Way Big in that game.

Ben can literally beat him as Nanomech as proven in Omniverse, contextually Ben is just likely to lose.
Omniverse Ben is more experienced and versatile than any other Ben, and by the context, Ben wouldn't be able to go close enough
And the statement refers to power, clearly Nanomech isn't counted.
Also push comes to shove, the statements are just wrong cause Albedo literally IS Way Big in that game.
Well, the game is consistent with those statements.

And clearly Albedo has better control over Way Big, he used abilities that Ben has never used.

I've started writing the re-scaling thread. I'll probably complete it by tomorrow and let you guys know whenever I post it.

Back