• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

let's not pay attention to the mods...
wedonotalkaboutheinsectgirlmodswedonotalkaboutheinsectgirlmodswedonotalkaboutheinsectgirlmodswedonotalkaboutheinsectgirlmodswedonotalkaboutheinsectgirlmodswedonotalkaboutheinsectgirlmodswedonotalkaboutheinsectgirlmodswedonotalkaboutheinsectgirlmodswedonotalkaboutheinsectgirlmodswedonotalkaboutheinsectgirlmodswedonotalkaboutheinsectgirlmodswedonotalkaboutheinsectgirlmodswedonotalkaboutheinsectgirlmods

DREAD AIN'T BEATING THE FRUIT CAKE ALLEGATIONS WITH THIS ONE 🗣️❗❗🔥
dread and fuji in every thread:

3f80e4cec9d57d02d463818027d8d4d92abaac3912a737720885640fd6b66680_1.jpg

Good Traits-
Not a picky eater by any means.
Workaholic.
Very good immune system.
Good eyesight.

Bad Traits-
Clumsy.
Nervous.
0 combat experience.
Pessimistic.

Child Backstory: Tribal child
Adult Backstory: Healer

Good Traits-
Not a picky eater by any means.
Workaholic.
Very good immune system.
Good eyesight.

Bad Traits-
Clumsy.
Nervous.
0 combat experience.
Pessimistic.

Child Backstory: Tribal child
Adult Backstory: Healer
Keep you away from the bloodshed, got it. General worker pawn, and a good one at that.

Fruitcake shit be crazy, why the posts gone?

Anyways, I only play with 234567890 mods. I don't remember anything from vanilla (As in I don't know what comes in vanilla) besides PSYCHOPATH CANNIBAL IRON WILL 19 Melee

Posting this when Bambu's the OP is like asking to be sentenced to death.
Rimworld pawns look bad and off-putting for the good game that it is without mods. Not my fault the Japanese moders are the one that drop the better visual changes to the pawns ongong, I am not guilty.

Like small anime girls if you are a weeb (the anime hair and face packs just look better too)

a4190819a24c65dba85298290bec7dbd.png

Just get the touhou mod (+ anime facial animations) Deidalius.
1B744F60AC5E75CB72BA1F6B5F42C60C5E5CBC22
Cute anime girls... Touhou... Anime girls... I am being convinced to install the game... Are the mods from Steam workshop or do they have an offsite place I can download them all from?

Just asking in the case I have to install Rimworld through a place that isn't Steam through poor'sman methods.

Cute anime girls... Touhou... Anime girls... I am being convinced to install the game... Are the mods from Steam workshop or do they have an offsite place I can download them all from?

Just asking in the case I have to install Rimworld through a place that isn't Steam through poor'sman methods.
I get all of my mods from steam so I don't really know, apologies, the only mod I got from offsite was a very specific one.

If you do have any questions regarding the game feel free to reach out though. I can recommend you mods if you do end up getting it.

Fruitcake shit be crazy, why the posts gone?

Anyways, I only play with 234567890 mods. I don't remember anything from vanilla (As in I don't know what comes in vanilla) besides PSYCHOPATH CANNIBAL IRON WILL 19 Melee
Truly horrifying.

Rimworld pawns look bad and off-putting for the good game that it is without mods. Not my fault the Japanese moders are the one that drop the better visual changes to the pawns ongong, I am not guilty.
There is beauty in simplicity. Play Dwarf Fortress.

There is beauty in simplicity. Play Dwarf Fortress.
I played without mods for like 80 hours and I have some hundreds hours on Dwarf Fortress too from back back in the day. I know that some people prefer that non anime style or more simple styles but idk, I get bored of it eventually even when I added JUST the faces of the rim mod to give them some expressions. But yeah, fair fair.

I'm just not graphics-pilled. I don't need shit to look nice to enjoy.

I like it. I intend to start soon enough. Been on a Dark and Darker binge following the loss of function in Baldur's Gate 3.

As an update: I had intended to start this today except I fell into a coma and slept for 11 hours.

How can someone even sleep that long? Don't you have someone in your house to nag you into doing random chores or tasks?

Traits;
********* (why was this censored??? 'mr i love pain' trait.)
Bloodlust
Industrious
Brawler

Child Backstory: Abandoned Child
Adult Backstory: Warmaster

It's a good thing I didn't start this yet, then. Welcome, welcome.

0fCxb99.png

It is begun. Let's see how this goes.

erdPLW1.png

First major event: I will not say who, but two of you degenerates are fooling around in the barracks (see right). It's disgusting and I am trying to sleep.

Last edited:
Actually, **** it, overall progress report.
  • SIX of you people are ******* each other
  • Comiphorous will be the leader because quite frankly he's mostly just there to kill people and he's good at that, being the leader will block off none of his major contributions to the colony
  • One of you (@Setsuna_tenma) was shot, but it was by an ally (@BasedNecoScaler69) so its okay. The melee squad (Comiphorous, Crab, and Azontr) have all been lightly damaged but are all okay (and due to his traits, Comiphorous loved being wounded, and killing people, so).
  • I've begrudgingly armed the cannibal with a shotgun.
  • @Drite77 was stabbed three times while trying to harvest a potato. He's alive.
  • Despite all odds, there's only been one notable tantrum (excluding Gourmand), and that was @Epiccheev destroying all of the furniture in his own room because it was dark. This also does not include the refugee pyromaniac burning down half of the map.
  • Finally, we recruited one of the people we downed: a knight with very high combat stats, as well as cooking and construction. Our base of operations is well under way.

We live in (what's left of) a jungle, we have a pet elephant. I sold the rhino we tamed while @ImmortalDread was on a taming frenzy. If anyone is terribly interested in the modlist, I can offer it- DLC wise, Biotech and Royalty are on but Ideology is off (I think its shit).

EDIT: I have taken a look at the social tabs of the colonists. I don't know how the **** most of this is possible, but despite placing us all around the same ages (20-30), we have the following:

@azontr is @Crabwhale's dad and @Drite77's brother (who is Crab's uncle). Drite is also the father of one of the planet's faction leaders. I am @PsychoWarper's brother. @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara was once lovers with @Setsuna_tenma pre-game start but isn't anymore. That is all.

Last edited:
  • @Drite77 was stabbed three times while trying to harvest a potato. He's alive.

We live in (what's left of) a jungle, we have a pet elephant. I sold the rhino we tamed while @ImmortalDread was on a taming frenzy. If anyone is terribly interested in the modlist, I can offer it- DLC wise, Biotech and Royalty are on but Ideology is off (I think its shit).

@azontr is @Crabwhale's dad and @Drite77's brother (who is Crab's uncle). Drite is also the father of one of the planet's faction leaders.
I have plot armor like that chick from game of Thrones... also the last part implies a lot of weird things kek

More or less everyone has sustained serious gunshot wounds from the last raid, but despite being armed with a knives and hatchets, we have gutted the heavily armed pirates.

Comiphorous is absurdly pleased. And, it turns out, in a pinch, everyone is a medic if you really need them to be and don't mind infected wounds! Colony will be out of commission for a few days.

More or less everyone has sustained serious gunshot wounds from the last raid, but despite being armed with a knives and hatchets, we have gutted the heavily armed pirates.

Comiphorous is absurdly pleased. And, it turns out, in a pinch, everyone is a medic if you really need them to be and don't mind infected wounds! Colony will be out of commission for a few days.
He likes the pain and hunger I guess '-'

Back