• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BB's hax was nerfed! (CASE SOLVED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The verse has consistently shown that those who are considered higher-d are pretty explicitly superior in every conceivable way to a lower-d person

I'm pretty sure that it could still be considered 8d in the current system

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Not entirely true. Avalon backs up that lower order dimensions cannot effect higher dimensional ones. It doesn't function identically tho if that is what you mean
... This doesn't contradict my point. Lower dimensions can't properly interact without higher dimensions because lower-dimensional beings normally cannot move or see higher dimensional axes. Just like what I said before. It has nothing to do with being infinitely stronger and more resilient. It has to do with gaining intangibility by shifting to a non-cardinal direction which your opponent can't even reach. This is true of basic science.

But be aligned with the 3D Axis and you'll be able to be hit just fine.

DistinctiveFeature said:
You should change the current system then. Cause looks like it is 8D with the current system.
Like I said. 8D hax =/= Winning every match. How hard it is to understand. I never denied that BB can manipulate 8D Space, just that it doesn't amount to nearly as much as some people think it does.

So basically 8D here is just Higher Dimensions but without any corresponding potency of Tier 1-C charas in terms of Hax, AP, or resistance

I agree with 8D hax not winning every match. But from the way you're describing it with the axis stuff you're saying that it doesn't mean higher-dimensions are infinitely beyond lower dimensions. Also you kinda implied that this mean 8D hax is meaningless it's like just a higher form of spatial manipulation.

I've read this sites tiering system and I'm pretty sure they say higher dimensions is infinitely beyond so you're gonna have to revise that to say 8D hax is fodder.

This is the full context.

"BB :: However…The Moon Cell is, you might say impudent, or that its defenses are flawless. Even though I managed to pass through the imaginary number space at the speed of light, a huge wall now stands before our devilish heroine BB-chan! It's a perfectly spherical spirit particle defense wall that cuts through eight dimensions. It looks like it'll be very hard to break down this wall. But this is the last move. After I break this wall into little pieces I'll have reached my goal. So I've left all of you in Meltlilith's care. The girl can't really take a joke, but her work is perfect. So take care, senpai. Please entertain me with your useless flailing on this layer too ÔÖÑ "

This is every known instance of "Higher Dimension" the word being used in CCC. if your on computer CTRL + F and type in "Higher dimension" to quickly find all 8.

This is from the CCC guidebooks, about Higher dimensions.

"But magi managed to measure the position of "the soul" and redirect its output into a new world; the cyber world. They succeeded in allowing one to create a digital copy of themselves (a bunshin).After this magi could transfer themselves into the digital world and carry out higher level information gathering.The soul is a energy body that resides in a higher dimension, and is actually an unbelievably excellent information medium ." - Pseudo-Spiritro

"This is a super computer that was created using spiritrons made based on the Magic Theory of Pseudo-Spiritrons.
It is a machine that uses spiritrons created from a soul defined as a machine. The use of spiritrons makes high speed computation possible.
The Pseudo-Spiritron Computer is a parallel computation device that uses the soul (which resides in a higher dimension) as its axis to activate a "something" which lies in a parallel world" - Pseudo-Spiritron Computer https://www.tmdict.com/en/ki.pseudo-spiritron-computer take note of the highhlighted important sentence above. The appears to be a higher dimensional axis that Pseudo Spiritron computers can access.

"However, regardless of the form and appearance that is taken, there are still things that don't change.
That unchanging thing is the "meaning" of the existence of the soul which lies in a higher dimension." - Spiritron Composition https://www.tmdict.com/en/ri.spiritron-compositio

"Although they may morph into any variety of shapes and sizes, spiritrons are nonetheless singular units. Defined as the substance that is the "true essence" of the soul, which is thought to reside in a higher dimension." - Spiritron https://www.tmdict.com/en/ri.spiritro Sounds a little bit like quantum mechanics.

"The soul is a "will" that lies in another dimension, and that will occupies a body." - The Soul https://www.tmdict.com/en/ta.soul

now im not trying to advocate for 1-C BB, but id like to think Nasu knows what hes talking about with Higher dimensions. I recommend everyone reads over the links and think for a bit.

But chanings gears from that,

Monarch says 8D =/= OUR wiki System's of 8D. So what are these 8 spatial dimensions? Are they extra realms in the MoonCell??

My question still remains unanswered... What tier is BB's Hax, and Hax resistance...?

The higher dimensions are indeed dimensions in the way the wiki uses them in this case I believe

Matthew Schroeder said:
... This doesn't contradict my point. Lower dimensions can't properly interact without higher dimensions because lower-dimensional beings normally cannot move or see higher dimensional axes. Just like what I said before. It has nothing to do with being infinitely stronger and more resilient. It has to do with gaining intangibility by shifting to a non-cardinal direction which your opponent can't even reach. This is true of basic science.

But be aligned with the 3D Axis and you'll be able to be hit just fine.
You missed my point a bit. Avalon shuts out interference bellow a certain dimensional level, which has nothing to do with range/direction like you describe.

you believe her hax are tierless... and can affect any tier above her tier...????? (confused)

That is not up to one person to decide while basically everyone else here is agreeing to 8D in one way or another. This should be approached like any other thread. Evidence will be presented, people will comment their opinion, those against it will write a counter argument.

Things like "we are not doing this" are not valid counter arguments and it's not helping with this issue.

Matt didnt deny that BB can manipulate 8D space.

And I think BB should be locked again when were done.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Yes, they are that level, but we don't usually list that on that page as such unless the hax is directly destructive
But thats not the case tho. From what Matt and Monarch said, her manipulating 8D Space of Mooncell isn't really 1-C tier hax at all. Its just that WE are giving it 1-C just because higher dimension and 8D was mentioned which would be 1-C going by our dimensional tiering page

"We" are giving tiers to every verse, so I don't see how this is a problem. Well, the problem is that dimensional tiering is faulty, but still the fact remains that in the verse the higher dimension is superior to the lower dimension, that's what the scans point towards.

WE dont give High 2-A and above tiers to every single verse that has higher dimensions mentioned. Otherwise High 1-C Bill Cipher would be a thing and so would High 2-A CW Mxy.

Like me and Wok said above, if BB has a power equal to the MoonCell which can manipulate 8D space, then she would be 1-C. But if there is just no proof that she can Manipulate an 8D space or even affect a 2-A multiverse, 1-C would be discarded. The reason why 1-C was even proposed was that she has the Potency and range to affect 8D space

If we look just at the Stay Night (Avalon), then yeah, dimensions are just mentioned. If we add Grand Order, we have a few more mentions. If we add CCC we have detailed explanations of the higher dimensions and examples of how they work attributed to BB. This stopped just being mentioned and became a thing that is used.

As stated above, if the Moon Cell can manipulate 8D then so can she. This whole thread was started to discuss the potency of her hax for the sake of versus debating tbh.

You have scans for those? Because Matt and Monarch says otherwise.

And if what you said is true then she would be 1-C in tier

Well idk if this helps but iirc in FGO, the reason why we can't interact or even see the true forms of Divine Spirits is because they are from a higher plane of existence... Kinda like how dimensions are treated here.

Screenshot 2019-06-25-16-48-08-77
Screenshot 2019-06-25-16-48-13-25
Screenshot 2019-06-25-16-48-18-80

• shrugs* I mean, Gurren Lagann being higher dimensional was once frowned upon, so maybe it isn't too farfetched for Fate too... At least via Hax only? Like how Blazblue is 2-A in hax...?
Also don't lynch me, I'm stumped too and I am in no way saying Fate MUST be higher dimensional, I just wanted to share what I saw while watching FGO playthroughs.

I can agree to hax not being tiered, bit Wokistation was under the assumption that it is tiered by the wiki from what I am understanding....

But if Monarch agrees that their not higher Dimensional at all and are 8D in name only... And Matt agrees with that ....

But the information I'm gathering here could impact hundreds of characters having tier drops, or up, based on their shown limit with their hax...

In short BB's hax, and hax resistance appears to be Low 2-C at best...

Also

I think the context that UpgradeManHaHax presented on higher dimensional BB seems to make sense tbh. It seems that time itself is literally like a book for her; kinda like how we 3D beings view the 2D writings and texts on a book. Heck, it sounds like Doctor Manhattan type of stuff (And he is High 2-A iirc).

But again, you guys decide. Seems like the staff are fed up of this topic unless more context is given.

A friendly bump..

So it seems that BB's hax, and Had resistance are e going to be Low 2-C from what I understood by monarch, and of I understand Matt correctly... They can affect any tier as "higher Dimensions" don't matter.... That is again assuming I am understanding it properly, and I am sorry if I am not understanding it...

"Does Hax affect AP tiering if hax affects higher tiers?"

The answer is kinda yeah and no. Sometimes you just be a smurf and don't get a tier like Hakume while sometimes you get AP for Hax only. Yes, those are real, look at Noel Vermillio. It's case-by-case basis really. I know this because I'm an expert at a verse with 90% smurfs in them.

I personally am neutral to this thing. But I'm damn sure BB will be 1-C from this shit if we made this real. This isn't "AP from Hax" if we take this as legit. It's just AP.

Necessary bump... I am more confused on the staffs current stance on her level of hax, and hax resistance... For reasons listed above/pointed out... Especially when people are bringing up characters swho have even lower tiers, or a tier equal to her and saying they have hax of a higrer value...

@ShiroyashaGinSan, yeah, hax based tiering is more or less a case by case subject as from example, we did rated Bernkastel before her 1-A tier upgrade 1-A via hax.

I checked from BB's profile:

>can create 8 dimensional spaces

• This would be 8-D hax.
  • It would only give 8-D tier if she can create or destroy 8-D space-time continuum, from the Tiering System.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back