• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BB's hax was nerfed! (CASE SOLVED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizhaa said:
I checked from BB's profile:
>can create 8 dimensional spaces

• This would be 8-D hax.
  • It would only give 8-D tier if she can create or destroy 8-D space-time continuum, from the Tiering System.
This confuses as well... The thread linked way above here (when I get home I'll link it again) is where that ability had almost a unanimous agreement on it... But at the same time they rejected BB being 1-C...

I'm seeing contradiction about her tier by the wiki... there's also more confusion as well... From other people...

I'm in agreement for her hax being 8-D since there is really no contradiction to it and it's pretty clear that's how it is

Although I feel most people's problems with 1-C comes from the fact that she fused with something that is capable of creating 8-D spaces

That wording in particular can be used to say "it's not actually 8-D it's just able to make 8-D things" and "it can only make 8-D things nothing says it can destroy it"

When I get home I'll provide context, but the "8-D wall " was a protective barrier that was also attacking BB. They were stalemating....

But anyways.... Creating 8-D spaces would still be there 1-C even if isn't related to AP?????

This is so confusing.....

My analysis on it "It cuts through eight dimensions."

"A spirit particle defense wall " - The Soul in the world of Extra resides in a Higher dimension.

"in the world of EXTRA Pseudo-Spiritron Theory has been established. From this theory it became clear that the soul can activate even without a physical body, and as such the soul has come to be treated as "the source of a person."
"but magi managed to measure the position of "the soul" and redirect its output into a new world; the cyber world." (same source as the above.) The position of the soul? Sounds like an additonal axis of movement, imo.

"The soul is a energy body that resides in a higher dimension, and is actually an unbelievably excellent information medium ."

"That unchanging thing is the "meaning" of the existence of the soul which lies in a higher dimension. "

"The Pseudo-Spiritron Computer is a parallel computation device that uses the soul (which resides in a higher dimension) as its axis " not only is it consistently stated to be higher dimensional but its being stated to be an addtional axis of movement. Similarly to another sentence above.

=These next 2 are important=

"Transference of the soul — a body transformed into spiritrons " - The soul is already considered a Higher dimensional object, or thing with an addtional axis of movement being likely, but the important word here. its turned into "Spiritrons."

BB had to defeat a spirit particle wall

"Although they may morph into any variety of shapes and sizes, spiritrons are nonetheless singular units. Defined as the substance that is the "true essence" of the soul, which is thought to reside in a higher dimension." - Spiritrons This really sounds like quantum mechanics to me

• ^ Also known as "spiritual particle."
Spiritrons = Spirit particle.
With this much information we can conclude that the "Spirit particle wall" that BB saw was in fact "Higher Dimensional"

Howeverlets not forget BB had power equal to the mooncell at this time as well, and she had to fight this wall as it was the MoonCell's last defense. BB, and the MoonCell were so close in power at this time that any concentration BB shifted away from the MoonCell would result in her demise.

All we know is that its higher dimensional.

but enough of that. I want to know. Is BB's hax, and hax resistance, on an 8-D scale. As in her hax can affect 8th dimensional objects, and beings, and resist hax from them. That is all i want to know. is her hax 8D, or 4D? What do the admins/staff think?

if we go with that her hax can affect anyone. That would be NLF as their should logically be a limit to what she can affect.

Like I said I'm pretty sure they are 8d

At the least her spatial and law manip and her likely her authority are 8d

Paul Frank said:
Like I said I'm pretty sure they are 8d
At the least her spatial and law manip and her likely her authority are 8d
I know what your stance is and a few others lol.

but i want to know the staffs thoughts on it... More particularly the problem is "When does Hax translate into AP, or considered being a higher tier of hax, but not AP?" i am reading mixed messages regarding this..

You would think that considering souls to reside in a higher dimension would make it obvious that they are not higher dimensional in our sense but I guess not.

>Although I feel most people's problems with 1-C comes from the fact that she fused with something that is capable of creating 8-D spaces

That wording in particular can be used to say "it's not actually 8-D it's just able to make 8-D things" and "it can only make 8-D things nothing says it can destroy it"

Okay, I'll share my thoughts even though I might be burned at the stake for this.

BB has already stated that she can destroy Mooncell iirc (Or was it universe?), and if she can merge with the 8D Mooncell then she she herself be 8D as well?

I don't like comparing verses, and please do correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't STTGL from Gurren Lagann 11D because he has absorbed a Super Spiral Universe inside of him?

Like I said, the context given seems pretty clear cut as 8D. I'm personally in favor of applying this; although I wouldn't mind if it didn't. The Nasuverse has been through a lot of scrutiny either way so I doubt this will pass.

Monarch Laciel said:
You would think that considering souls to reside in a higher dimension would make it obvious that they are not higher dimensional in our sense but I guess not.
I think you may have missed these...

"but magi managed to measure the position of "the soul" and redirect its output into a new world; the cyber world." The position of the soul? Sounds like an additonal axis of movement, imo.

"The Pseudo-Spiritron Computer is a parallel computation device that uses the soul (which resides in a higher dimension) as its axis " it appears to be an addtional axis of movement. Similarly to another sentence above.

"Although they may morph into any variety of shapes and sizes, spiritrons are nonetheless singular units. Defined as the substance that is the "true essence" of the soul, which is thought to reside in a higher dimension." - Spiritrons This really sounds like String theory, and quantum mechanics to me

• ^ Also known as "spiritual particle."

"A soul resides in all life forms that are intelligent. It is spiritual life that is not part of any physical phenomenon.
In the world of EXTRA it is said to be the source that enables a container to have life." - Soul

For this to be achieved, and be consisently stated to be Higher dimensional. It would have to be an addtional axis of movement present in all worlds that support life.

But anyways.. If you believe that the 8th dimensional wall protecting the core of the MoonCell is not actually 8-D. I think we should remove "Higher dimensional Manipulation" from her page... Isn't that ability for actual higher dimensions? It looks silly... and is a contradiction.. don't you think??

Matthew Schroeder said:
Like I already said, BB isn't getting upgraded.
Despite how i come off...

I just want to know the admins/staff thoughts on her "Higher dimensional manipulation hax" that is in fact on her page. it generates a contradiction..

Monarch established that they aren't actually 8-D, but BB has on her profile something that is for characters that affect actual 8-D structures...

>Like I already said, BB isn't getting upgraded.

Look, Matthew, I have a lot of respect for you.

But come on, doesn't this at least deserve a chance to be talked about? To be discussed? UpgradeMan has provided context to the 8D stuff, and honestly it seems pretty legit.

We can't just say "nope no upgrade" without even talking about the context or specifics of the feat. All of these statements and context deserve a chance to be discussed. I mean, like I said before, we never believed in 11D Gurren Lagann before. But now? Yeah.

If you REALLY don't want this 8D stuff, then at least provide some counter to the context UpgradeMan provided. Just saying "Nope, no upgrade" isn't helping.

I apologize in advance if I was being rude in any way.

i wouldn't say i provided defineitive proof that its 8th dimensional. just that i shown there is "higher dimensions" in the mooncell. There is even the mention of the mooncell having a time axis for itself. but.. that shows its the bare mininum of 4-D since the only other dimension we know of is the "protective wall that cuts through 8 dimensions." which is still debateable... and pretty vague.. tbh.. but imo it has evidence of being higher dimensional..

but my main concern is fixing the probable contradiction on her page..

from my short time here on the wiki.. the admins/staff have to be the ones with the ability to say yes, or no.. if this was a point game. Knowledgable memebrs would be given 1 point. respected members of the verse given 2, and admins opinions are worth 10....

The higher dimensional manipulation hax on her page needs some fixing...

Well if the concensus on the 8D thing is not legit then the hax should be removed. Why was it there in the first place anyways?

But regardless, I do still think this warrants more discussion than simply denying it.

So please, if this is not legit then explain why, then I'll back off.

In my opinion, "higher dimension" in the scans UpgradeMan provided barely has contexts(it just say "higher dimension"), and half of the scans says it's just a theory

Thank you for your opinion. That helps.

You make sense; Rin doesn't seem super sure too in her statement last I recall CCC. But tbf, dimensional theories in Fiction are based on our real world theories and they seem to match up.

But yeah. Any other takers?

.... i provided scans showing their an addtional axis of movement.. there is 1 where it can be debated with the word "position." and one directly states the soul is an axis.

+ its all scientific theory, but the verse seemingly appears to treat the soul as an additional axis of movement. (aka a higher dimension)

then you have one alluding to string theory, and quantum mechanics. with Spiritrons/ Spirit particles.

its really starting to feel like nitpicking and ignoring the context of scans... + in addition to that.. i acutally posted the links to direct sources..

What more do you all need to prove higher dimensions?? is every verse have to be this strict??? im not even trying to prove 8 dimensions just there is Higher dimensions (at least 4D)

but enough about that we need to fix this contradiction on BB's profile.

Even if we disregard the higher D scans her hax should at least be 4d via merging with the mooncell which create timelines and such

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
But tbf, dimensional theories in Fiction are based on our real world theories and they seem to match up.
You can't use a- umm... Fictional Cosmology(?)'s "Real World Counterpart" for the fictional one though

Paul Frank said:
Even if we disregard the higher D scans her hax should at least be 4d via merging with the mooncell which create timelines and such
Remind me why is she High 3A again, she looks like a solid Low 2C to me

because people barely wanted to allow the upgrade at all if we pushed for solid low 2-C it would have failed

A bit off-topic but still Mooncell related

Apparently in the Last Encore anime, the Mooncell has multiple worlds inside of it? Since this Chakravartin thingy was said to "destroy all worlds, destinations, and possibilities". And I don't know if it was referring to the Mooncell of the World (the outside universe), but I also recall the World having infinite branching timelines, and the World automatically cuts off those same worlds.

Problem is, if this is referring to the Mooncell, then iirc the timelines in it are only simulations..

So if not 8D 1-C... Maybe 2-A? Maybe not at all? What do you guys think?

IMG 20190626 104230

BB's higher dimensional manipulation comes from controlling the moon cell which has 8 dimensional space. That this dimensional space does not follow our standards to equal 1-C doesn't change that it's still 8D space.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Moon Cell's best feat is High 3-A. That's really it.
Matthew Schroeder here let me link you BB's page https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/BB_(Fate/Extra_CCC)

Do you see she has this ability? Higher dimesional manipulation Whihc is literally for characters that can manipulate higher dimensional structures such as 8-D ones.

That has been on her page forever, and it creates a contradiction, that violates this wiki's tiering..

This looks silly, and almost bad...

..... that doens't violate how the site tiers...? how..??? because she became the mooncell.. the mooncell became her.. she swallowed it whole...

if it creates real 8-D structures.. then she should be 1-c.. its an uncountablely infinitely superior feat...

but Monarch Laciel also said their not real higher dimensions.. thus it should disqualify her from the feat... and have Higher dimensional manipulation removed from her profile...

this is created a contradication on her page.. and confusing many people...

This is creating a big contradiction on her profile page..

He also said she can't be tier 1-C despite the contradiction....

the Mooncell can create 8 dimensional spaces BB is equal to the MoonCell the mooncell and BB fight each other to a stalemate

BB eventually wins and breaks past the 8th dimensional protective barrier.

She then absorbs the entire mooncell and they become one.

>Has higher dimensional manipulation on her page for 8th dimensional feats, and everyone agrees her hax of having a limit of 8-D

>she gets tier High 3-A...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back