• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both of these characters have gotten some upgrades since the last time they fought so lets see where it takes us now

Amakasu is at 5-B and has access to all his summons and BB is at High 3-A

Dream Boi: 0

Virus with ****: 0

Incon: 0

Something like this:

"Law Manipulation (Briahs are described as the implentation of a new law into reality, Gladshiemr is described as the law of the new world)".

He's capable of overwriting even Mercurius Law, albeit at this point he can't do it until he reaches his Hadou God state, which is what this key is being used.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
does it do anything offensively, or defensively other than overwrite laws?????
Consumes everything around him and gives it to him. His law is 1-A, overwritting reality as he sees fit. This also makes him grow/evolve to 1-A after sometime.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Does Reinhard's law hax even incapacitate enemies?
Gladsheimr being described as a law of absoluteness of the new world. The term new world refers to the world that will overthrow Mercurius Known world that is ruled by his Law.

With its release on the world in Marie's route, everything in Suwahara City was consumed by Gladsheimr. The important statement is the : His Creation Figment engulfed the whole city, detaching it from the outer world

Reinhard Briah is completely separated from Mercurius law (albeit it can be forced into it) and is capable of destroying concepts within this law

Iapitus The Impaler said:
That... doesn't really answer my question. Does the passive law hax incapacitate?
It consumes enemies and makes them a part of him. He gets everything they are, their very existence and are under his control. And theres the, you know... Growth that makes him 1-A very fast.

That works and overwrites 1-A laws. And yeah, its a combo of law hax (1-A), which results in absorption and etc.

Finally someone else who sees it my way!

Wouldnt be a Masada vs thread without Cal hating on it cause he hates hax (even though some of his characters have some of the largest walls on the wiki) ovo.

Anyway BB joins the LDO in becoming part of Reinhards legion but good news is she will be 1-A after like 10 seconds.

You guys act like everyone in Masada has passive 1-A shit

Not really cause they either have 3-D hax and are at a massive AP disadvantage, have stupid OP smurf hax and are at a massive AP advantage or they have stupid smurf hax and are similar in terms of AP so this match probably wont work well.

Also this match should be closed as well. DK why it's even open if even IkaBey Reinhard stomps still...I think. If it's just gonna turn into one of those F&G threads where people just talk still regardless, I'll just yeet off silently off here by unfollowing~

Banzai man needs matches use him so I can talk about how he resists everything via being a dream and lolwillpower

Back