• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Haha yeaH.

BB Vs Ren Amamiya

-Both at their Low 1-C keys
-In-character
-Bloodlusted
-Battle takes place in the Moon Cell

Who wins?

853803.png

Joker-Persona-5-Amamiya-Ren-Persona-5-Zerochan-Anime-.jpg

BB:

Joker:

Incon:

Why? Gilgamesh is practically haxless in comparison to BB, and also that thread was with different tiers + no one really gave a solid argument to explain why it was a stomp (aside the tier changes). I don't see why make a comparison with this one.

Ren still has 1-A resistance to sr and 1-A re.
How it works? From his profile it seems that he needs to defeat his enemy first to be capable of evolve to another level, so I don't see so much reliable that he can just quickly evolve before BB do something. Also, it seems that in this key (Low 1-C) he only has access to the type 1 of Cognition, and that his resistances are on that same level, so idk why the 1-A resistance could apply here.

He evolves to the level of the attack he faces. So if he faces 1-C attack he evolves to 1-C. If it's 1-A he evolves to 1-A.

Then, if it's an evolution that happens with attacks, and it depends on its level, I don't think it could be really useful here. However I will not say much now, just wait to see more supporters from Fate and Persona.

What does BB lead with? Joker has pretty potent fate hax, as it can affect type 4 acausals, though I'm not sure if his concept and info hax would work on her considering her resistances.

Ultimately, it’s BB we should question on what she can do here. She has a very small window of time to kill Ren, before he starts getting strong enough to stomp her via his RE/AC.

So, what’s her move?

I think she starts spamming her abilities, especially Ten Crowns, who is able to affect beings who surpass her in terms of power and ignores more than 20 layers (or something like that)

Also, from the previous comments it seems that these RE and AC only happens after Ren defeats his opponent, so it doesn't seems like it would really be helpful here (unless I'm missing something)

I think she starts spamming her abilities,
Like what.

especially Ten Crowns, who is able to affect beings who surpass her in terms of power and ignores more than 20 layers (or something like that)
Ren can deal with 1-A Subjective Reality via resisting Cognition by Will of Rebellion, so, nothing will impede Ren.

I think she starts spamming her abilities, especially Ten Crowns, who is able to affect beings who surpass her in terms of power and ignores more than 20 layers (or something like that)

Also, from the previous comments it seems that these RE and AC only happens after Ren defeats his opponent, so it doesn't seems like it would really be helpful here (unless I'm missing something)
Yeah, no. It happens during the fight.

Like what.
Like causality manip, RW, info manip, etc etc.

Ren can deal with 1-A Subjective Reality via resisting Cognition by Will of Rebellion, so, nothing will impede Ren.
Looking from the profile, seems like in this key Ren only has access and resistance to Type 1 cognition, which in its page says that is only on a scale lower than 1A.

Yeah, no. It happens during the fight.
How so? Also, it only works with direct attacks, right?

Like causality manip, RW, info manip, etc etc.
All resisted.

Looking from the profile, seems like in this key Ren only has access and resistance to Type 1 cognition, which in its page says that is only on a scale lower than 1A.
No. The difference between Type 1 as a power is the fact that Ren doesn’t actively use Cognition, it’s an unconscious ability. There’s no Type 1 as a resistance because it’s still the same power. Type 2 is just a larger application of the power, like directly affecting the CU.

How so? Also, it only works with direct attacks, right?
You’re free to look at the 100 scans across two links on the profile, I would imagine that answers it.

All resisted.

No. The difference between Type 1 as a power is the fact that Ren doesn’t actively use Cognition, it’s an unconscious ability. There’s no Type 1 as a resistance because it’s still the same power. Type 2 is just a larger application of the power, like directly affecting the CU.

You’re free to look at the 100 scans across two links on the profile, I would imagine that answers it.
So basically for the Type 1 cognition ability for Joker is that he can't use Type 2 cognition abilities but he can resist them?

Most do not actively uses Cognition, it’s an unconscious power. That’s why everyone has Type 1, it’s just not used.

He can, however, resist them. Everything BB has pulled out gets negated.

Back