• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spammed CCC girl vs KHORNE!

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Fate just got an upgrade! So time to fee- i mean throw Gil against Warhammer Fantasy Low 1-Cs!

Speed equal

Both Low 1-C

Battle takes place in the warp(for obvious reasons)

Spammed CCC girl: 0

KHORNE: 0

Incon: 4

Last edited:
Gilgamesh can do nothing to Khorne that ain't resisted and Khorne can't get through Ten Crowns's Subjective Reality. So I just made the most boring Incon

Well how good is ten crowns exactly, does it work against acausality type 5 or NEP 2 (i assume thid could afcect it since attsck are turned into "things that aren't", which is nep 2)

Thats what I made this match to find out, I assume it can because Servant NPI OP but I want to be sure

I mean I see that Ten Crowns beats out mind based madness but does it stop cognitive based madness. Probably does but just wanted to make sure it did.

You do realize that 10 crowns nulls attacks in particular right, it won't null something like SI or stuff that wouldn't literally be counted as an attack, looking at someone and going mad should not count as an attack

Madness type 2 is resisted in servant physiology, on type 3. Only BB, and Foreigner class servant showed resistance to it in Imaginary Scramble event. Well there's still 5 months left for that event to reach NA though.

Last edited:
I dont know how to scale the potency of it. Because its Cthulhu type event. On Summer 3 event, BB have the powers of Nyarla and wasn't corrupted, then in Imaginary Scramble event, only the regular servants were buff by BB to withstand the space, where just staying in it cause madness.

I dont know how to scale the potency of it. Because its Cthulhu type event. On Summer 3 event, BB have the powers of Nyarla and wasn't corrupted, then in Imaginary Scramble event, only the regular servants were buff by BB to withstand the space, where just staying in it cause madness.
Whatever Nyarla scales to then, which if I recall Foreigner shit is enough to have Khorne not exist and GG

And she can kill someone with that list of immortalities, Mid-Godly regen, and resistances to everything she can do outside of subjective reality why?
My bad, I thought based on the previous reply she scaled to the Foreigners who you said could just erase Khorne.

Well, conceptual erasure is her thing, you kinda need High Godly for that.
Question is if she can do this to a guy with NEP 2, Acasual 5, and Abstract 1. Also that gets either power nulled or lolnoped by Khorne's YUUUGE list of resistances

Uh... no I didn't. I said they wouldn't immediately get stomped in looser terms.
Ah ok. My bad I misinterpreted that I guess. I thought when you said "Foreigner shit is enough to have Khorne not exist and GG" you meant that she would be able to just have Khorne cease to exist easily.

Well, conceptual erasure is her thing, you kinda need High Godly for that.
iirc her absorption nulls high godly regen (its not the same as killing them so theres nothing/no reason for them/ to regen from) dunno if thats important here.

Well, servant in general can already interact with NEP 2, and the Concept Manip of Nasu is type 2. And Servant can fight Abstract type 1 like S.Ishtar.

BB bypasses resistances by like

a lot of layers lol

Also i don't think Khorne has the range to interact with her via having 2 more spatial dimensions above him
BB would need this to not get power nulled first

Who said The Warp of ALL PLACES had Space-Time?

I don't know what this means

I mean it kinda matters if the moon cell is inherently far bigger than the warp
Khorne has a nasty tendency to power null basically everything

Does it look like we are dealing with 1-C BB right now? This is low 1-C BB.

Khorne has a nasty tendency to power null basically everything
BB's got ten crowns just like Gil does
Does it look like we are dealing with 1-C BB right now? This is low 1-C BB.
Yes, i am aware of that. Moon cell still has 8 dimensions, if you don't count them as transcendent, as is the case with her Low 1-C key, it's still bigger geometrically

If that's not the case then i guess Incon as neither can kill the other i think bb can kill khorne rather easily but it's also midnight so forgive me for not wanting to go back and forth on that

BB's got ten crowns just like Gil does

Yes, i am aware of that. Moon cell still has 8 dimensions, if you don't count them as transcendent, as is the case with her Low 1-C key, it's still bigger geometrically
Why is power nulling something an attack? It ain't hax

BB isn't Omnipresent across the moon cell.

It doesn't just nullify attacks though?

Um... she merged with the thing so, she kinda is by definition
I do not get that impression on her profile.

Make a CRT, because as it stands she is Massively FTL+ with Immeasurable reactions.

Back