• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri(The end) vs BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB has immeasurable speed activation on her hax with her CCC kit.

He gets absorbed lol

Also does he resist law manipulation and conceptual manipulation?

Ah wait. I see Type 5 Acausality. Its a stomp now against BB now

She has Type 5 immortalty iirc. Having no concept of death, but im pretty sure type 2 Conceptual manipulation can overcome that (I could be wrong on that though too)

Yogiri has killed people with Immortality Type 5, many layers of Death resistance, and Immeasurable speed with ease.

This is definite already, but the god tiers are gonna have resistance to resistance negation, alongside with 70 resistance. And the higher dimension stuff was upgraded, so she most likely not be 2-A anymore.

Well, those who have higher Authority can resist someone who have lower Authority. And there are total of 70 Authority. And the higher dimension stuff was deemed legit on the Root Upgrade.

8D Gilgamesh?! Disgusting
tenor.gif

so basically since the stuff is being accented, she's not a 2-A character anymore, so this battle is moot?

I can legit argue Yogiri bypasses infinite layers of instant death resistance, and it'd only be slightly mild wank. So really there's no cause for concern there in any case.

I can legit argue Yogiri bypasses infinite layers of instant death resistance, and it'd only be slightly mild wank. So really there's no cause for concern there in any case.

sounds like a load of nlf if you ask me

Would her resistance to resistance negation even work? Yogiri has managed to bypass resistances of characters who had layers of resistance to death manip.

sounds like a load of nlf if you ask me

Would her resistance to resistance negation even work? Yogiri has managed to bypass resistances of characters who had layers of resistance to death manip.
Resistance Negation to Resistance Negation to Death manip

Well, those who have higher Authority can resist someone who have lower Authority. And there are total of 70 Authority. And the higher dimension stuff was deemed legit on the Root Upgrade.
I thought that stuff was ri be discussed next crt? The whole 8D smurf thing

Yeah it will be discussed. But that CRT proved that higher dimensions in the setting are treated as having ontological superiority to lower ones.

Well the next CRT is about the people who would scale on root next though.

Resistance Negation to Resistance Negation to Death manip
If we really decide to use the scaling chain if resistance and negation résistance if autority, BB will have praticaly as much layer of that as we have divine spirit and not high tier god in the game.

Yeah it will be discussed. But that CRT proved that higher dimensions in the setting are treated as having ontological superiority to lower ones.

Well the next CRT is about the people who would scale on root next though.
I thought the OP/Crimson said he wanted to ficus on 1-A Root not 8-D smurf BB, but to leave it for another thread

Here it is
Damn link didn't work hold on

EDIT2: https://vsbattles.com/threads/nasuverse-mega-crt-part-1-1-a-root.113096/post-3608242

If we really decide to use the scaling chain if resistance and negation résistance if autority, BB will have praticaly as much layer of that as we have divine spirit and not high tier god in the game.
Jokes aside, this is actually confusing

Jokes aside, this is actually confusing
To explain autority have the ability to negate resistance and have resistance to it, and like how they explain higher, a god that have a better autority can resist what do lower level autority (so hax like resistance negation) and have themself a higher negate resistance lvl

To explain autority have the ability to negate resistance and have resistance to it, and like how they explain higher, a god that have a better autority can resist what do lower level autority (so hax like resistance negation) and have themself a higher negate resistance lvl
Was that ever discussed on a crt???

I'm just curious because I never thought of that layers of resistance sfuff
But the Authority resistance is already the profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back